• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July/August 2023

@Jess0685 yey that's fab news atleast they offered to re-scan you, thanks love mine isn't until 5pm count down begins lol xx

@Jess0685 yey that's fab news atleast they offered to re-scan you, thanks love mine isn't until 5pm count down begins lol xx

Keeping everything crossed for you! Waiting for them to send me the link with the video and other photos!

Oh so much exciting things! Jess so happy you heard the heartbeat.
Sorry about the news you had today. -xxx-
Loving that you get another scan!

@tdog not long now!!! So exciting!

Oh so much exciting things! Jess so happy you heard the heartbeat.
Sorry about the news you had today. -xxx-
Loving that you get another scan!

@tdog not long now!!! So exciting!

2.5 hours not that I'm counting lmao :rofl: xx

Hey everyone, sorry I've been Mia over Christmas, it's been chaos here but good chaos! Boys are enjoying themselves. I've was so poorly all over Christmas but I'm just starting to feel better again. That virus is awful!
Hope you all had a wonderful time with family and friends and kiddies?

@tdog sorry about your sore ear! There is absolutely nothing worse other than maybe toothache! I'd rather labour! Rest up and wishing you well soon x

@Newbie87 darling I'm so so sorry, sending you gentle hugs x

@Jess0685 so glad to hear your scan went well! Can't wait for ours! Only 4 more sleeps!

Hope everyone else is feeling okay?
And hello and congratulations to our new joiners.

Current symptoms are still sore nipples! Think this is the longest they've been sore for in any pregnancy.
Still having nausea but on and off and not as intense again longest this has lasted for in any pregnancy.
Occasionally a headache and definite stretching feeling in lower belly where it's growing.

Take care ladies ❤️

@tdog 1.5 now!!! lol!

@angelbump glad you are feeling better and had nice holidays.

I have been pretty nauseous too, but honestly I feel like this is a GOD send. I had hypermesis with all my pregnancies thus far, and this by far feels the easier. So I am opposite you (in it being the longest for you).

I feel so far away from any scans, and seeing you guys going is making me sooo anxious! don't even have one booked yet. Have to wait for my frst prenatal visit which is in 9 days (but who is counting). I'll try banking on teh fact I've NO idea when I had my last period, or ovulated to try and get a dating scan. So, Ill have to play innocent. :blush: Otherwise, we don't get a scan until 12-13 weeks here. And with my losses I cannot muster waiting that long.

Thank you ladies I was so so nervous about the scan but all is looking well, just booked a gender scan for the 25th Feb so far away but hey ho have to book it as they get booked so darn quick lol xx

Hey everyone,
Sorry that I have been MIA as well. Just visiting friends and family and trying to hold the back from telling them the news.
I have been getting cramps quite a bit and of course I read in to them a lot and stress over every little thing. I’m 6 weeks tomorrow and have my dating scan in 5 days which can’t come quick enough. Nervous but excited about it. Worried I will get bad news.

@tdog February will be here before we know it and we will be guessing the gender from the photos :)

@Miss_chicka hope you had an amazing time:) so hard not to tell anyone when your excited about something lol xx

I have my dating scan 4th Jan from the hospital I will be scrutinising it aswell :rofl: xx

I can't remember the theories anymore (Nub and ...ramzy is it?)
I can't wait to scrutinize scans and start finding out genders! So exciting!

I can't remember the theories anymore (Nub and ...ramzy is it?)
I can't wait to scrutinize scans and start finding out genders! So exciting!

Yes there's nub ramzi and skull altho they say skull isn't accurate it was for my babies xx

This is a list of the gender tests I’ve done so far:

Baking Soda: Boy

Bleach: Boy

Cabbage Water: Boy

Chinese Gender Calendar: Girl

Heartbeat SOUND (train): Boy

Key Test: Boy

Forehead Acne: Girl

Ramzi: Boy

Boy 6 - 2 Girl. :lol:

This is a list of the gender tests I’ve done so far:

Baking Soda: Boy

Bleach: Boy

Cabbage Water: Boy

Chinese Gender Calendar: Girl

Heartbeat SOUND (train): Boy

Key Test: Boy

Forehead Acne: Girl

Ramzi: Boy

Boy 6 - 2 Girl. :lol:

Love it the determination I did one when I was pregnant with my little girl and I had one boy out of all the gender stuff I done lol xx

Love it the determination I did one when I was pregnant with my little girl and I had one boy out of all the gender stuff I done lol xx

Gotta do something to occupy my mind! :lol:

Gotta do something to occupy my mind! :lol:

Have you done the mayan one it's sort of like Chinese one but if your age at conception and and month of conception are both even or odd then girl if one even one odd then boy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->