July/August 2023

Have you done the mayan one it's sort of like Chinese one but if your age at conception and and month of conception are both even or odd then girl if one even one odd then boy xx
I think it’s age + year of conception, isn’t it?
Yeah, I did that one this evening and it’s another boy result! :lol:

No its month of conception

View attachment 1113558

Ok so now it’s a girl result. I was watching a YouTube last night and they said YEAR lol, mind you, they also thought the ramzi theory was based on baby location…. I should have known they were wrong about year. :lol:

Ok so now it’s a girl result. I was watching a YouTube last night and they said YEAR lol, mind you, they also thought the ramzi theory was based on baby location…. I should have known they were wrong about year. :lol:

I'm always watching the YouTube gender things and screaming going erm that's wrong lol yea ramzi is where placenta looks like it's forming speaking of placenta they think mine might be anterior but obviously 2 early to tell atm xx

I'm always watching the YouTube gender things and screaming going erm that's wrong lol yea ramzi is where placenta looks like it's forming speaking of placenta they think mine might be anterior but obviously 2 early to tell atm xx

Yep! As soon as they said it depends on where baby is, left or right I genuinely face palmed. My fiancé was like “is that wrong then?” :lol:

They’ve not said anything about my placenta yet!

Yep! As soon as they said it depends on where baby is, left or right I genuinely face palmed. My fiancé was like “is that wrong then?” :lol:

They’ve not said anything about my placenta yet!

Men don't have a clue :rofl: mine still didn't no what was looking at when we found out we had boys but there parts were literally there in your face so to speak :blush: :haha: xx

Oooh this is interesting, according to Mayan calendar and Chinese calendar I'm having a girl ❤️
Chinese calendar has been right for both my boys so I guess we'll see?
Blimey @Jess0685 you've tried them all....are you getting boy vibes from this pregnancy?
For me this pregnancy has been quite different so I'm guessing a girl this time x

Is anyone doing anything to celebrate new year? I'm never a fan of going out anyway so this is as good excuse as any!
We're having a 'picky tea' and watching a film with the kids

Happy New Year all!

@MrsLux we don't do anything new years eve we always stay in tbh paul not a fan of new years eve anyway we be just prob having a take away and watching junk on TV:rofl: xx

Have a great new years eve ladies xx

We’re having our babies this year! :D

happy new year everyone. X

I never actually thought of it that way :blush: omg lol xx

Happy new year ladies hope this year brings you the joyiest of years:hugs: xx

Happy new year mummies to be ❤️
We're having babies this year....oh my goodness!

Hope you're all well? Just 2 more sleeps until we see our bubs again! Can't wait x

Happy new year mummies to be ❤️
We're having babies this year....oh my goodness!

Hope you're all well? Just 2 more sleeps until we see our bubs again! Can't wait x

I have my next scan 4th at 10:45 supose to be my 12 week scan but ill be 10 weeks 6 days :shrug: but I get to see baba again might have to book a private scan again to see bub for another 2 weeks lol xx

I have my next scan 4th at 10:45 supose to be my 12 week scan but ill be 10 weeks 6 days :shrug: but I get to see baba again might have to book a private scan again to see bub for another 2 weeks lol xx

How exciting!! Lots of bubba screen time, I cannot wait to see them now.
I was really nervous but I bought a Doppler and we caught bubba's heartbeat earlier and it was amazing ❤️
A strong 155 BPM!
Now I'm just dying to see them tomorrow! I'll of course keep you's updated and post a pic if we get a good one x

Is anyone doing anything to celebrate new year? I'm never a fan of going out anyway so this is as good excuse as any!
We're having a 'picky tea' and watching a film with the kids

Happy New Year all!

Also @MrsLux this sounds exactly like ours. We had a takeaway, films with kids and an early bedtime lol, we did end up catching the fireworks from our bedroom window but that's as far as I go to celebrating lol :lol: x

How exciting!! Lots of bubba screen time, I cannot wait to see them now.
I was really nervous but I bought a Doppler and we caught bubba's heartbeat earlier and it was amazing ❤️
A strong 155 BPM!
Now I'm just dying to see them tomorrow! I'll of course keep you's updated and post a pic if we get a good one x

How awesome is that sound tho fxd for a good pic and of course of the nub lmao xx

Happy New Year to everyone! Late Saturday night, I was able to hear babe's heartbeat with my doppler, at 9 weeks! My elderly, ill dog also passed yesterday afternoon, but it was time.

Stressing like crazy right now.

Just went to the toilet and wiped and there had a smear of red blood. I’m meant to be 6.5 weeks pregnant and have my ultrasound booked for tomorrow and now I’m thinking that it was too good to be true.
Having the due date on my birthday is also going to be something that I never forget. Has anyone else when wiped after peeing had a smear of blood and everything turned out ok?
Just looking for any reassurance because even though I kinda know that chances are slim I wish that everything would be ok.
Times like these I wish I had a glass ball to see the future

@Miss_chicka was it fresh red or like pink? Spotting in pregnancy especially early is more common than we think but I would get in touch with health care probider and tell them what's happening, hope all OK xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->