• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July/August 2023

For the ladies starting 2nd Tri, how is your MS? I had HG with my first and currently on diclectin with this one, on the count of loosing too much weight.

I'm hoping since it isn't as bas as with my first, that it'll ease off during 2nd Tri.
These pills make me a complete nob, and drowsy. I want off them. lol

I’ve had no Ms at all. Sometimes get a little queasy if I’m hungry, and taking tablets now makes me gag, I’ve been really, really lucky this time. I hope it eases off for you soon.

I can’t believe I’m in the second trimester already. We’ve made it. <3

Braxton Hicks have already started, not impressed lol.

@Jess0685 happy 2nd tri :happydance: apparently by my app I'm in 2nd one now aswell seems so surreal right now, but this morn I nearly threw up I was like wow where the hell did that come from lol xx

My ultrasound machine is around 32,000 foot up in the air at the moment :lol:

Yay, happy second trimester @tdog, some apps say 13 weeks, some say 14 weeks so I am definitely in the second trimester!

My ultrasound machine is around 32,000 foot up in the air at the moment :lol:

Yay, happy second trimester @tdog, some apps say 13 weeks, some say 14 weeks so I am definitely in the second trimester!

They do some say different weeks so I get so confused lol xx

@Jess0685
Glad my post helped you hon. Feel free to pm me on here when ever you like. Any questions or to vent or anything hon. Just pm me.
And thank you. I really do pray I get my sticky rainbow BFP this cycle.
[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;

@tdog
Congratulations on the scan. It’s hard to tell gender. I’m getting girl vibes but it’s hard to see nub.

Hey ladies hope we are all well :hugs: xx

My ear has eased a little not much but a little, I've just done the baking soda test and no fizz which mean :pink: only a month till we no lol xx

@tdog stalking to see whether this is accurate for you. I did the baking soda test weeks ago for a bit of fun and it fizzed. Found out earlier this week we’re expecting a boy! ;)

@tdog stalking to see whether this is accurate for you. I did the baking soda test weeks ago for a bit of fun and it fizzed. Found out earlier this week we’re expecting a boy! ;)

With my daughter I done all sorts lol I done red cabbage, baking soda moody or mellow and they were all right for her, I didn't do with last baby ad we didn't want to no gender I no its a bit of fun to do but it was accurate with my other babies aswell xx

Hey ladies hope we are all well :hugs: xx

My ear has eased a little not much but a little, I've just done the baking soda test and no fizz which mean :pink: only a month till we no lol xx

ooh what’s the baking soda test? Is it bicarbonate of soda? Tell me how to do it? I’m intrigued lol x

Baking soda test said my son was a girl 4 times. Lol.
But it did fiz with my 3year old like crazy. So it was right for him and wrong with my youngest.

ooh what’s the baking soda test? Is it bicarbonate of soda? Tell me how to do it? I’m intrigued lol x

Hey love you can use bicarb just really strong wee and 2 tablespoon of bicarb (in cup obviously lol) if it fizzes then boy if nothing girl xx

@Suggerhoney it's strange how it works tbh I didn't do with 1st 2 but with my last 4 I did and was right xx

Hey love you can use bicarb just really strong wee and 2 tablespoon of bicarb (in cup obviously lol) if it fizzes then boy if nothing girl xx

@Suggerhoney it's strange how it works tbh I didn't do with 1st 2 but with my last 4 I did and was right xx
I’ll have to give this one a go lol thanks

Glad your ear is easing up @tdog, I am mostly okay but an argument with some d**k on facebook has me raaaagggging. ](*,)

Awwww @Jess0685 this is why I hate social media I do go on but so many hide behind a keyboard :shrug: xx

This time next week we'll know of we are team :pink:or :blue: eeeeeeek

Eeeek how exciting I'll be stalking for updates xx

I’ve had the dreaded tracking update on my ultrasound machine. “Revised custom charges raised”.
I wonder how much they’re going to charge now. Hopefully once paid, It’ll be next day delivery but it looks like I have to wait for a frigging letter to tell me how much the charges are. Hopefully the machine comes this week and we’ll see if it’s a boy or a girl.

Good luck @MrsLux.

Never mind - it’s updated again as “released from customs” so it’s like my package just broke out of jail. :lol:

It should arrive tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->