• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July/August 2023

Unforunately I woke up to bad news. It was being held hostage at my local parcelforce depot. :lol:

My purse is a whopping 166 pounds lighter! It's been all worthwhile though, we've seen the baby really kick hard, punch me, roll around and even yawn! <3

Unforunately I woke up to bad news. It was being held hostage at my local parcelforce depot. :lol:

My purse is a whopping 166 pounds lighter! It's been all worthwhile though, we've seen the baby really kick hard, punch me, roll around and even yawn! <3

How amazing it be to see baby whenever you want I'm not jealous :rofl: xx

How amazing it be to see baby whenever you want I'm not jealous :rofl: xx

Because of the customs fees, the company have given me £250 worth of free scans… can’t be bad. :lol:

Because of the customs fees, the company have given me £250 worth of free scans… can’t be bad. :lol:

Even better :) wouldn't you have been scanning yourself for free anyway or am I missing something lol xx

Even better :) wouldn't you have been scanning yourself for free anyway or am I missing something lol xx

When you buy the machine you get 500 “free” scans, then IF you run out it’s £1 per scan, so 50 extra scans =£50. Xx

When you buy the machine you get 500 “free” scans, then IF you run out it’s £1 per scan, so 50 extra scans =£50. Xx

Ah I got ya I thought I was being stupid lol xx

Amazing have you seen what team you are yet? X

Pretty sure we’ve seen the gender ourselves but I have booked a private gender scan for this Sunday *just* to confirm, bonus is a sneak peak in 4D.

We’re in no way professional sonographers but have recognised a cord - it’s pretty cool because we’ve even seen the cord pulsating. In terms of baby, we’ve seen it all…. Yawns, hick ups, belly flops, thumb sucking and even waves! We saw the baby fully extend legs to kick outwards as well. It’s so cool and amazing to have this experience. <3

16 weeks today! Feels like a milestone!

2 sleeps until gender scan

Had a really vivid boy dream last night!

Oh so close to finding out now be stalking when you update lol xx

@Jess0685 Can't seem to see the video you posted. :huh: I am jealous of your ability to see baby whenever. Man, I would be sooo obsessed!

@MrsLux Not long now!! So exciting! WE should update the front page when we find out genders.

Also just want to say I am grateful to this due date group. Some groups are VERY quiet and I enjoy sharing our journey's (passes the time). So thank you all for being a sharing group :hugs:

Sounds like we have our gender scans on the same day @MrsLux. They also say that if you dream of one particular gender; you're having the oposite.

That's a shame @sallyhansen76, I think the other members have seen it as they've liked it. Apart from IMGR, I'm not sure how to host it so that you'd see it. It's a real bonding experience and I am so glad we took the plunge and spent the money.

How are you feeling now @tdog? You've been in my thoughts. <3

@Jess0685 I changed computers and it worked on my other computer. :) Very cute!!!
Love it!

I was sick earlier (nothing new here, lol) but I pulled a muscle or something in my jaw. Holy madness, I have a lump now at the junction of lower and upper jaw. The whole side of my face is sore. I,ve iced it, but not helping much.
Apparently it is common in pregnancy when I google it. Anyone else have this? S.O.S it hurts!

@Jess0685 I'm not doing to bad tbh ear still abut iffy but tbh I've learnt to live with not hearing anyone :rofl: seems so far away when I have my gender scan 25th Feb but I will be 18/19 weeks then only time could do as everyone I want ro be there can be xx

@Jess0685 I'm not doing to bad tbh ear still abut iffy but tbh I've learnt to live with not hearing anyone :rofl: seems so far away when I have my gender scan 25th Feb but I will be 18/19 weeks then only time could do as everyone I want ro be there can be xx

Oh bless you! Start the countdown, it'll be here sooner than we think xx

Oh bless you! Start the countdown, it'll be here sooner than we think xx

Only about 4 weeks to go:rofl: I'm so impatient tho aswell, we currently looking to move house long story short our landlord a bit of a dick :shrug: but I have a feeling I have another little boy growing here would love another girl but as long as baby is healthy that's all that matters right, I mean Iam aloud to want a certain gender right or am I selfish? Sorry just rambling on now lol xx

Only about 4 weeks to go:rofl: I'm so impatient tho aswell, we currently looking to move house long story short our landlord a bit of a dick :shrug: but I have a feeling I have another little boy growing here would love another girl but as long as baby is healthy that's all that matters right, I mean Iam aloud to want a certain gender right or am I selfish? Sorry just rambling on now lol xx

I know the feeling, I don’t think that’s selfish either <3 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"