• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July/August 2023

I've put hot compress on it I've used the antiseptic spray the doc gave me, I was at the docs earlier they have swabbed it and he has given me some antibiotics hope it works soon as I'm in so much pain right now xx

Aww, bless you!
I hope it eases for you soon and you get a better night tonight x

Awww so glad scan went well @Jess0685 xx

Afm my ear is still killing can't eat as its the whole of that side of my face :cry: I'm just trying to live with it right now but so hard to do right now xx

Awww so glad scan went well @Jess0685 xx

Afm my ear is still killing can't eat as its the whole of that side of my face :cry: I'm just trying to live with it right now but so hard to do right now xx

I hope you get some relief soon x

I'm 100% sure I can feel this baby moving!
I mentioned to the sonographer said about it being 'too early' and she reassured me I more than likely could! It's always when I'm in the bath in the evening or when I'm curled up on the sofa

@Jess0685 thanks love its awful I've managed to eat something eventually :shrug: but atm it's like you no when your on a plane going up and you get the ear popping it's like that constantly xx

@MrsLux this may sound stupid (it is my 7th baby) but I'm pretty sure I feel like a bubbling like baby is moving around it's weird xx

Hi ladies, due our little clomid baby in July. (Our 2nd) just posting these photos because I find it interesting - based on all the theories (nub / Ramzi which I’ve just read about on here and don’t know much about) fully aware it’s not accurate but what do yous think boy or girl? Thanks

6ECFFFE8-5B50-4CD0-9E99-BC7E3365AD2E.png 901BBCB0-2C70-4E53-8AD2-FB2125475A95.png 1CF3508A-5029-480C-BE90-56136AA39CCF.png A06EF624-CEC9-40B5-8010-E2EBCBEA17BB.png

Hi ladies, due our little clomid baby in July. (Our 2nd) just posting these photos because I find it interesting - based on all the theories (nub / Ramzi which I’ve just read about on here and don’t know much about) fully aware it’s not accurate but what do yous think boy or girl? Thanks

View attachment 1113843 View attachment 1113844 View attachment 1113845 View attachment 1113846

Hey love looks like a little boy to me :blue: looks like there is staking in the second pic you have I can clearly see the nub massive congratulations xx

View attachment 1113843 View attachment 1113844 View attachment 1113845 View attachment 1113846

Congrats on your pregnancy :) If what I think I'm seeing as the nub is the nub then looks like a boy to me - it looks like the nub points upwards, but I'm certainly no expert so definitely take my guess with a pinch of salt :lol:

I'm 100% sure I can feel this baby moving!
I mentioned to the sonographer said about it being 'too early' and she reassured me I more than likely could! It's always when I'm in the bath in the evening or when I'm curled up on the sofa

I'm sure I'm feeling baby too! For the last week feeling the bubbles and tickles and a few little taps really faint it's usually if I'm really active then sit down and rest I feel it and in the bath ❤️ such exciting times! I love feeling baby move, I feel that's when I really start to bond with them, it's almost like the very first signs of their personality and what makes them tick y'know? Or I'm just mental lol x

Congrats on your pregnancy :) If what I think I'm seeing as the nub is the nub then looks like a boy to me - it looks like the nub points upwards, but I'm certainly no expert so definitely take my guess with a pinch of salt :lol:

I haven’t a clue what I’m looking good for and not sure if you can see in these two? Any thoughts on these two scan photos? Thanks

68A48580-7409-4F3C-9AED-AF260771C036.png 114EBDA0-3D03-43A2-BAFE-1919B3ACF1FB.png

Hey love looks like a little boy to me :blue: looks like there is staking in the second pic you have I can clearly see the nub massive congratulations xx

no idea what I’m looking for but what do you think this one is? (Different scan photos) thanks

267DCC9C-D7B0-4E2A-BA8D-FDB1FECE3D4D.png E419B133-6E5D-4002-8446-A8A215C8DA93.png

Hi ladies, due our little clomid baby in July. (Our 2nd) just posting these photos because I find it interesting - based on all the theories (nub / Ramzi which I’ve just read about on here and don’t know much about) fully aware it’s not accurate but what do yous think boy or girl?
View attachment 1113844

I agree with the other ladies, the nub looks like it’s pointing up indicating a boy. It’s in this photo you can see the nub. Congratulations!

@tdog, you poor thing. I’m glad you’ve managed to have something to eat though and hopefully the ear infection passes quickly! X

@Mrs Mac I'm not seeing any nub in the last photos I'm afraid xx

Welcome @Mrs Mac I've added you to the list!

My husband is away skiing this week so I've gone a bit wild buying things 8-[
Because we got rid of EVERYTHING after my second we've decided to buy a few bits second had. So far I've picked up a Snuzpod2 for £25 (just need to replace the mattress) and today I got a UppaBaby Vista for £80!!!! I've been stripping that down to clean today.
Anyone else got anything?

Love seeing these scans! Welcome @Mrs Mac Beautiful scans. I\m going to guess boy too :)

@tdog how you feeling?

I love you guys are starting to feel movement. I'm so excited to start too.

I ve started to have some wild dreams, but unfortunately not a great kind. Having had lots of Miscarriages before, they are often reflecting my fears. Waking me up in a panic and sweat. I'm impatient for my scan the 6th, it is soo far.

I still haven't told many people in my day to day life, and honestly, I'm not liking this <fat without belly> phase. LOL. I'm mostly bloated but lord, I can't fit into my regular pants without serious muffin top (and discomfort) and I feel I'm too early for maternity clothes. hahaha :rofl: I have two pairs of mat pants that I guess I'll need to take out.

Awww @sallyhansen76 thanks so much for asking after me, I'm okish this ear is still throbbing and when I do eat I have to eat on other side as it pains me so much to eat the other side. I had them dreams they were awful I'd wake up crying and panicking but then everything alright bit doesn't help the anxiety tho xx

I've had some really vivid dreams, luckily they seem to have settled. Solo parenting is kicking my arse this week. Roll on Saturday!!

I've had some really vivid dreams, luckily they seem to have settled. Solo parenting is kicking my arse this week. Roll on Saturday!!

I no what you mean my oh on back so 2pm-10pm I have to get kids up and out door (all 5) for school because more often than not he still in bed asleep (he has sleep apnea) last week he was on juggt so the same I just feel like these 2 weeks I'm the single parent tbh xx

Mines away skiing which I begrudge him haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"