July/August 2023

Also have my booking appointment on Tuesday! Hope everyone is feeling well x

Had my scan!
Single baby, in the right place with a heartbeat!
Slightly disappointed with the scan pic but hey but happy everything is as it should be :D

View attachment 1112780
Awww amazing <3 gorgeous little bean!

I'm so nervous for mine, got a horrible pit of my stomach feeling that something isn't right since I've been spotting. My boobs have eased off and now that's making me so anxious :(

I am just counting the days til we can see our baby x

Awww amazing <3 gorgeous little bean!

I'm so nervous for mine, got a horrible pit of my stomach feeling that something isn't right since I've been spotting. My boobs have eased off and now that's making me so anxious :(

I am just counting the days til we can see our baby x

How long until your scan? 5 days 12 hours for me. :lol:

I'm going to see if I can book one for about the 2nd I think I should be about 7ish week by then xx

So I'm currently running like a guessing game, ahead of my scan on Wednesday. I already have a set of fraternal (non identical) twins who are now 12 years old.

I've since had two singleton live births.

Do you think it's a singleton, or more twins?

So I'm currently running like a guessing game, ahead of my scan on Wednesday. I already have a set of fraternal (non identical) twins who are now 12 years old.

I've since had two singleton live births.

Do you think it's a singleton, or more twins?

Oooo!! Just a wild guess I’m saying twins!! :yipee:

With you all having early scans I’m thinking I might need to book one now! Google here I come!

@Jess0685 they say your more likely to have another set of twins if you've already got a set :shrug: I'm going to say another set lmao xx

I could smack my fiance. I've just spent 15 minutes trying to get through to the ultrasound place (I started off third in the queue) and had to hang up as he was ringing me.

I've rung the ultrasound place back and now I'm 10th in the queue... Arghh men. It'll have to wait until later now. He was only ringing to ask me if he should spend a tenner on toilet rolls in our little Tesco... ](*,)

I could smack my fiance. I've just spent 15 minutes trying to get through to the ultrasound place (I started off third in the queue) and had to hang up as he was ringing me.

I've rung the ultrasound place back and now I'm 10th in the queue... Arghh men. It'll have to wait until later now. He was only ringing to ask me if he should spend a tenner on toilet rolls in our little Tesco... ](*,)

Men are so annoying think with our hormones raging anyway they piss us off more lol xx

I'm still spotting, it's only enough to be there when wiping the very occasional small amount on knickers. It's like brown discharge and that's not concerning me but it's been a week on and off - should I go back to epu? X

Hi everyone!
Excited/nervous/a million things at once to join this group after my BFP yesterday! Had faint lines yesterday at 9DPO and very definitive line this morning at 10DPO (bottom in the pic). EDD will be August 6th!
This will be our second. Our DS just turned 2 earlier this month. Unlike him, this one is not planned. I'm a mix of emotions as I wasn't really wanting a second - life finally feels like it's getting to some acceptable state of normal. I'm also turning 37 next month and worry a bit about the possibility of increased risks.
First pregnancy was an unpleasant experience with constant nausea (was on two meds for this almost the entire time) and ended with a planned c-section as he was breach and showed no signs of flipping. First year was really rough, too. Ugh. Can't imagine doing this while juggling a toddler!
DH is over the moon. I know he has wanted another (clearly..) and was respecting my wishes not to expand our family until I was ready. Not sure what gender we are rooting for, yet.
A bit disappointed today, as my parents come by to look after our son once a week so we thought we would tell them early as they were over the top excited for our first and we trust they won't tell anyone. Their initial reactions were less than kind. We're talking a facepalm from my dad and a definitely-not-excited type of bewilderment. They backpedaled and said they were happy for us, can't wait to spoil another grandchild, etc., but it certainly didn't seem entirely genuine. Not sitting well as the hormones are already starting to go crazy! I am an only child to them so I'm sure it just doesn't align because it wasn't a choice that they previously made so they feel we didn't do it the "right" way but that doesn't make it OK!
Anyways... symptoms are crazy so far! I've been having waves of hot flashes and nausea on and off for the last two days. Feel like I'm not in for much fun this time around, again. Ugh! Getting blood done next week and seeing my Dr mid-December for my first prenatal appointment.
I need to go through the thread and get up to speed with everyone but looking forward to getting to know you all and experience the journey together :)

A042BDA5-E657-481E-95CF-C419C58CC779.JPG

@angelbump brown is normal as it's old blood but if your worried fo to epu xx

@AzureOrchid welcome and congratulations again so sorry about the parents reactions it might have been a shock to them xx

@Angel2bump, I agree with @tdog. If you’re worried, absolutely go get checked out. Brown is usually old blood but for peace of mind I’d go in.
Hopefully the scan will be able to give you a more clearer photo of why you’re bleeding too.

Welcome to the party @AzureOrchid. I’m sorry your family were not supportive. I’ll probably get the same reaction. They shouted at me last time and told me to end the pregnancy.

@tdog, how are you holding up today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->