July/August 2023

@Newbie87 I agree with the other ladies it will be just your uterus stretching, yes can be very worrying but as long as no bleeding all is fine xx

I haven't heard from midwives for booking yet. I had to register online and I wasn't convinced my info had gone through! I may ring them but I don't want them to think I'm chasing!
Mine took a while to come through love. I actually got my scan date a week or so before my booking appt come through. Saw my midwife today and she's lovely. Hope you hear soon x

@angelbump yey can't wait to start seeing these scans coming through xx

One more sleep til our scan! Very excited but eeek kinda nervous!

Sore boob check....omg I have to hold them in the shower or its too painful

20dpo not a total line stealer as such I will hopefully booking a early scan for 16th Dec very nauseous this morn aswell, @Jess0685 that's so pretty xx

20221123_070559.jpg

Ahhh ladies I feel so poo. Exhaustion has hit me like a train today, had all day nausea, everything is turning my stomach and I just want to sleep the day away :( I can feel myself getting really stroppy too - bloody hormones lol.

How is everyone else? I feel like this pregnancy is kicking my arse x

@angelbump I'm so moody all the dam time my boobs are on fire felt nauseous this morning but nothing since. If I'm going to get symptoms as such normally kick my arse about 6 weeksish but I'm so so exhausted aswell xx

Good morning ladies how are we all? I have got a complete line stealer now :wohoo: so happy about that xx

20221124_075416.jpg 20221124_075542.jpg

AFM still super nauseated :sick:
Had some more brown discharge when wiping this morning and a real sharp round ligament pain when I got up from the floor so things are definitely starting to stretch and I know this because I am bloated beyond belief! I already look 4 months gone!

@angelbump thanks lovely

Sorry about the nausea but atleast you no all is fine soon be scan time tho :wohoo: xx

Finally got through to my doctors today to be told I have to self refer to midwifes. Went online to do the form and it says not to register until at least 6 weeks pregnant. Have you waited or just filled form out? 5+1 today

Finally got through to my doctors today to be told I have to self refer to midwifes. Went online to do the form and it says not to register until at least 6 weeks pregnant. Have you waited or just filled form out? 5+1 today

Mines just been filled out sent and have my appointment booked for 5th Dec but by lmp I would be 6+2 anyway xx

I registered myself when I was 5 weeks too. And I had my appt at 6+3.
Do it whenever you're ready x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"