July/August 2023

Aww @Jess0685 how amazing is that!
Definitely looks like little guy is sticking their fingers up :D

How's everyone feeling? My spd/PGP is starting to flare up already. I absolutely love my morning frosty walks listening to my podcasts but I've had to stop for a bit as it's killing me. It's definitely worst at night and I'm noticing already being on my feet is starting to hurt way quicker than normal.
Definitely feeling loads more pregnant now! And showing loads too, even strangers can tell with this big old belly lol :help: I'm going to be huge! X

Hey ladies I'm not to bad was feeling a lot over whelmed yesterday think everything that's happening at home is hitting me little by little :cry: xx

Trying to find boys manes we like is impossible whatever I say paul goes nope don't like it :shrug: xx

@angelbump so sorry for the spd I'm waiting for it to hit me I've had waves of it on and off but nothing to bad just yet xx

Oh no @angelbump, I’m so sorry! I’m also waiting for it to hit me, I’ve been suffering bouts whilst not even pregnant so I know it’s going to come again.
Let me know if you find any miracle cure, I’ve been battling it since 2010. X

I’m so excited - we’ve just picked a name.
Naturally, my next port of call is to order a name plaque for when our baby is born.

I love the look of this one, it’s on Etsy for £4.70 but they also sell sets including milestones.
Sharing in case anyone else LOVES this design like I do. <3

For privacy reasons I have covered the photo of the baby used in their advertising photograph.

DEAF6320-17E8-489B-BE52-12CCBCEE7D1D.jpeg

I love stuff like this nwcwr had them with my others the milestone cards I had with my daughter and used them couple times lol xx

Boys are taking over the world! :lol:

God help the world then :rofl: jokes really or am I :blush: lol xx

:lol: There has to be some girls hidden somewhere on this thread…. Surely? :haha:

Took my “half baked” photos tonight, technically 30 ish hours too early but shush… who’s going to tell. :haha:

Last edited:
Think it looking more like a boy year my mate just found out she having a boy aswell xx

Hi all, 20 week scan went well. Everything is where is supposed to be and it's definitely still a boy haha

Anyone else a sweaty mess at the moment :shipw:

Hi all, 20 week scan went well. Everything is where is supposed to be and it's definitely still a boy haha

Anyone else a sweaty mess at the moment :shipw:

So glad all well :) when I actually get to sleep and wake I'm sweaty :shrug: I'm always hot and bothered aswell :blush: xx

@tdog @Jess0685 thanks, no cure that I've found although giving up walking has helped ease symptoms and actually removing my pillow in bed has helped.

Aww @Jess0685 I think we may have actually found a name we both like. We were stumped with boys but I'm quite liking this name and find myself saying it over and over like I did the other two to see if it fits lol.

@sallyhansen76 congratulations another blue bundle!! How exciting x

@angelbump are you staying team yellow? I can't remember if you found out or not xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->