July/August 2023

Hi all, 20 week scan went well. Everything is where is supposed to be and it's definitely still a boy haha

Anyone else a sweaty mess at the moment :shipw:

Glad all went well!

Can't say I am. I find I'm cold alot still which is normal for me anyways I'm either really hot or really cold very rarely comfortable lol x

I'm posting a day early because, I can't control myself and I really don't care at this point - It's close enough. :haha:

I've also posted two other images on my journal - if you're interested. :lol:

Half Baked 1.jpeg

I've had quite the exciting morning - it's TMI so I will put a spoiler on it. :haha:

SO, it started off as regular sex. I'd just finished (he hadn't) and there was a knock at the door. Thankfully it was just the postman with my craving, so he answered behind the door and managed to covertly hide the boner. :haha:

THEN - Yeah, just when you think it couldn't get any worse. We have a second attempt and we're in the doggy position. I get close to a second orgasm and suck my long hair into my mouth (by accident), it went down my throat and I couldn't clear it in time and started to gag. :lol:

How he still wants to marry me in 4 weeks TOMORROW is anyones guess. :haha:

I've updated front page please let me know if I've missed any genders x

Oh my that made me laugh!!!!!

I'm posting a day early because, I can't control myself and I really don't care at this point - It's close enough. :haha:

I've had quite the exciting morning - it's TMI so I will put a spoiler on it. :haha:

SO, it started off as regular sex. I'd just finished (he hadn't) and there was a knock at the door. Thankfully it was just the postman with my craving, so he answered behind the door and managed to covertly hide the boner. :haha:

THEN - Yeah, just when you think it couldn't get any worse. We have a second attempt and we're in the doggy position. I get close to a second orgasm and suck my long hair into my mouth (by accident), it went down my throat and I couldn't clear it in time and started to gag. :lol:

Oh my god I've just spat my drink everywhere :rofl: that has made my day week and year that has :haha: xx

Laugh as much as you can, we finally got to the end goal! :lol:

At least you got there in the end but lol xx

Hope everyone is doing well! Sorry I've been so rubbish on here. I have been reading along with all of your updates, I just feel like I never get the time to sit and comment haha. We found out on Tuesday we're having another little boy! So we're absolutely over the moon. We currently have 3 girls and a boy, so it evens the numbers a little. :haha: I can't believe how fast time is going.

Hope everyone is doing well! Sorry I've been so rubbish on here. I have been reading along with all of your updates, I just feel like I never get the time to sit and comment haha. We found out on Tuesday we're having another little boy! So we're absolutely over the moon. We currently have 3 girls and a boy, so it evens the numbers a little. :haha: I can't believe how fast time is going.

This thread consists of boy mamas (so far) so congratulations! Glad you’re well, hopefully you can rest and relax and pop in more! <3

Even if the rest of the mamas on here are Team Girl, the boys have dominated this thread. :haha:

Has anyone had their 20 week scans yet? Mine is Monday and I am TERRIFIED.

Has anyone had their 20 week scans yet? Mine is Monday and I am TERRIFIED.

Yes I had mine on Tuesday, all went well. I've just got to go back next week as little boy was being stubborn and was lay so the lady couldn't get good pictures of his heart or lips. It's a bonus though, means we get to see him again! :) I was nervous going in, but as soon as I saw baby come on the screen I instantly relaxed and enjoyed just watching him the whole time. X

@Jess0685 yes we've had ours and it was lovely. It was the longest we'd spent just watching him. Saw his gorgeous lips and little nose and heart and brain in great detail it was awesome. Everything will be okay xc

Guys have I missed any gender updates for the front page? Please nudge if I have!

Can't believe we are literally all team blue so far :D

I hope you’ve all had a better week than us. :lol:

On Wednesday my DS3 broke his arm, On Thursday he had to have an operation to re-set the fracture. Thankfully he avoided metal pins, plates and wires by the skin of his teeth. It was his first anaesthetic so pretty scary for us.

Today is my birthday and today I am taking it quite easy, lots of rest, naps and snacks and trying to decide when and where to spend my birthday money. :lol:

It’s my 20 week scan tomorrow, so pretty terrified.

Firstly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY :fool:
Hope you had a lovely day.

Secondly, I hope your little one is okay now? How did he manage it? I'm honestly shocked my eldest hasn't broken a bone before now. Although he did crack his head open before! Boys ay!

Thirdly, your scan will be just fine. What a lovely treat to see little one today.

My weekend started crap and ended up being better. Was in hospital with Braxton Hicks on Saturday night as they'd gone on all day and wasn't stopping. I wasn't too concerned as I was still feeling baby and they weren't painful or anything it was just odd how they didn't stop with rest.
No idea why the episode started either??

Had a lovely rest of the weekend though relaxing with the boys. Hope everyone else had a nice one too? X

Hey ladies I have been popping on here and there but it's so so hectic here, we in the process of moving so busy busy lol.

@Jess0685 wow hope you little one recovers quickly how scary good luck at scan today :) xx

I have my 20 week scan on Thursday 2 more sleeps lol, my 2 little boys birthdays are wed and Thurs aswell xx

@angelbump glad you managed to sort of rest it's nice to be able to relax with the kids some times xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->