July/August 2023

@angelbump, Thank you! We had a super relaxed day (kinda wish it wasn’t over!) and I managed to get some rest. DS is okay, he’s back to his usual argumentative self so I’d say he’s doing well! :lol:
Thank you, we’re nervous for today! Gosh, you’ve had an action packed weekend too, were you dehydrated? Sometimes that sets off BH! Glad you’re okay. <3

@tdog, good luck with the move! Thank you for the luck today and I hope your scan on Thursday goes well too. It’s stupid because I’m at the same hospital again on Thursday to see the obstetrician, like why couldn’t it be the same day? :lol:

I hope you’ve all had a better week than us. :lol:

On Wednesday my DS3 broke his arm, On Thursday he had to have an operation to re-set the fracture. Thankfully he avoided metal pins, plates and wires by the skin of his teeth. It was his first anaesthetic so pretty scary for us.

Today is my birthday and today I am taking it quite easy, lots of rest, naps and snacks and trying to decide when and where to spend my birthday money. :lol:

It’s my 20 week scan tomorrow, so pretty terrified.

I hope your scan goes well lovely! Enjoy seeing little one. :) X

Wow I missed alot being away for a week!

@tdog congradulations on Team BLUE!!! Hope your move goes smoothly.
@Jess0685 Happy belated birthday and hope your son feels better. Sorry he had to go through that. Enjoy your scan!

@angelbump Glad your braxton hicks are over and you were able to relax the rest of the weekend.

Wow, like everyone else, I can't believe how many boys are in this thread! lol

Long story short, scan went okay. Baby in a bad position and refused to move. :haha:
Couldn’t assess heart, brain and face so will have to go back for that. Baby weighs 11oz.
2++ protein in my urine so they’ve sent that off.

Last edited:
@Jess0685 glad every thing went well love that's amazing news :) I always have 2++ in mine but that's only because I'm diabetic, fingers crossed it comes back OK xx

That's interesting, I thought GD / Diabetes = glucose in the urine, not protein? Hows your move going? <3

Thank you.

No its protein love they always say I have it in mine even tho my levels have been fab, we are just doing bit by bit going to be interesting tho as we have no furniture at all just beds as the house we moving from was fully furnished :shrug: xx

No its protein love they always say I have it in mine even tho my levels have been fab, we are just doing bit by bit going to be interesting tho as we have no furniture at all just beds as the house we moving from was fully furnished :shrug: xx

That's super interesting! Thank you for giving me the heads up, hopefully it's not GD! :oops:
Ahh, you'll have to go shopping for furniture! <3

That's super interesting! Thank you for giving me the heads up, hopefully it's not GD! :oops:
Ahh, you'll have to go shopping for furniture! <3

Fingers crossed its not GD, tbh live we don't have the money to go shopping for furniture we just about getting by atm as our rent and that here is so so much xx

Fingers crossed its not GD, tbh live we don't have the money to go shopping for furniture we just about getting by atm as our rent and that here is so so much xx

Have you looked into things like lay buy? Buy now and pay weekly instalments? I don’t use it all the time but it’s really handy when I am broke!

We've just had our nursery decorated and furniture arriving today. Anyone got their MatB1 yet?

We've just had our nursery decorated and furniture arriving today. Anyone got their MatB1 yet?

Not yet it'd normally after 20 weeks I'm going ask about mine on Monday when see consultant, awww glad someone sorted somewhat :rofl: haven't even brought clothes yet lol xx

I'm very impulsive (undiagnosed ADHD!)
I just called my midwife and we are going to collect it today.
I've got a little one off with a temp today, must admit I'm grateful for the excuse to just chill at home today. Much needed!

I got my MatB1 weeks ago.
We’re getting the wedding out the way first, then we’ll go into “we’re having a baby” over drive.

We’ve got clothes, so we’re sorted on that front.
Has anyone considered the UV sterilisers and are they any good?

I got my MatB1 weeks ago.
We’re getting the wedding out the way first, then we’ll go into “we’re having a baby” over drive.

We’ve got clothes, so we’re sorted on that front.
Has anyone considered the UV sterilisers and are they any good?

I haven't used sterilisers in years when I did just used cold water one with Milton as I used mam bottles that sterilise themselves, well you wash as normal put it in micro and done lol but I pumped and I used the steriliser bags xx

I haven't used sterilisers in years when I did just used cold water one with Milton as I used mam bottles that sterilise themselves, well you wash as normal put it in micro and done lol but I pumped and I used the steriliser bags xx

What do you mean the mam bottles sterilise themselves? I've used mam bottles before and they went in my electric steriliser like the others :haha:

I've never used Milton tablets, I've used a microwave steriliser - which was fun when I left it on the hob that I'd put on to warm up and I love the electric steriisers but this time UV has me tempted. :lol:

MAM bottled with the unscrewable bottles van be sterilized as a unit themselves in the microwave.
I'm planning on boobing but expressing as well. We've got the MAM ones again

That's cool, I'm not sure if I'll use MAM bottles again because they leaked really horrible with my last. I think I'll revert to what I know: Tommee Tippee. I plan to exclusively breast feed again BUT will express the rest (I'm an over-supplier) so that I can nap and Daddy can do a feed or two.

An update on our female dog.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->