July/August 2023

That's cool, I'm not sure if I'll use MAM bottles again because they leaked really horrible with my last. I think I'll revert to what I know: Tommee Tippee. I plan to exclusively breast feed again BUT will express the rest (I'm an over-supplier) so that I can nap and Daddy can do a feed or two.

An update on our female dog.

My mam bottles were amazing I used them with my last 4 tommee tippee I hated they leaked for me :shrug: I pump as its easier for our ongoing family life I did it for a year with last baby and found so much easier to do so and dad can take over while I sort other kids, at that time had 5 this time will have 6 lol xx

So I gkt to my mams house and just before went in spotted this cloud looks so much like a baby scan how cute xx

20230307_162907.jpg

What is a Matb1? :-= My last kid was 9 years ago and honestly all these feels new again to me. LOL

we got a crib two nights ago, excellent price, second hand with mattress.
other than that, nothing bought.

aww @tdog beautiful picture!

What is a Matb1? :-= My last kid was 9 years ago and honestly all these feels new again to me. LOL

we got a crib two nights ago, excellent price, second hand with mattress.
other than that, nothing bought.

aww @tdog beautiful picture!

It’s a maternity exemption form for free prescriptions and dental care.

Are you purchasing a new mattress?

Productive day today.

Bought:
Noah Pod
Tommee Tippee bottles
First pack of nappies
Custom designed with babies name clothing set
Hospital bag
Custom name plaque for announcing babies arrival

Also picked up a few wedding bits.

On other news; I am in that much pain I’ve been in tears, oh and we have snow.

It’s really starting to feel real now. <3

33EE4A29-4F49-45D0-99AE-026B4E53F5C6.jpeg

Awww love the purchases lovely @Jess0685 I have that pod used it for all my babies apart 2 lol xx

My word, is it just me or is second tri fatigue worst than 1st?

I swear I could spend my days sleeping at this point already.

Lovely photograph @tdog and I’m glad everything went well. <3

@sallyhansen76, I know. I have chronic fatigue anyway and adding pregnancy hormones into the mix means I’m wiped out. Our babies sleeping pattern is very much NOT when the baby should be sleeping. Baby already keeps me up until the early hours, kicking, rolling, punching - but I’m not complaining. I love feeling our miracle but I’d also love a good nights sleep before the real sleep-less nights begin. :haha:

We’ve had a LOT of snow today - and it’s still coming down. I do love the snow.

We have lots of snow here in Québec. At this point in March, I am utterly sick of it and VERY ready for it to be spring now. LOL.

We have a few more snow falls ahead of us, and should be receiving almost 5 feet of snow in 3 different blizzards coming in the next 6 days. =;

MatB1 is what you give to your employer to qualify for Mat pay

We have lots of snow here in Québec. At this point in March, I am utterly sick of it and VERY ready for it to be spring now. LOL.

We have a few more snow falls ahead of us, and should be receiving almost 5 feet of snow in 3 different blizzards coming in the next 6 days. =;

We get a dusting here and the country halts to a stop its stupid lol I do love the snow tho xx

I’d say we had about 2 inch yesterday, cleared the car at 1am and woke up at 7am with at least 3-4 inches. :lol:

Another snow day? Don’t mind if I do. :haha:

2700C6FB-9D4B-449C-8A7A-8EE41946F088.jpeg

We only had a bit of snow and it's long gone

Been doing lots of bits in the nursery the last few days. DH put the cot and drawers up so I've sorted lots of stuff into a home...for now!

Symptom check..... constipation and super vivid dreams. Anyone else?

Oh my goodness ladies I am in full on nesting mode!!

I can't stop looking for bits for baby it's all I think about. I am organising and folding babies (very minimal) amount of stuff like a crazy lady lol.

I'm loving it though, feeling so real and getting very excited to meet this little guy now.

Hope you're all okay? SPD is now firmly kicking my arse :( x

I'm super surprised my hips haven't started yet (touch wood) especially given I have a pre existing hip condition that has flared up in the last two pregnancies as well as SPD on top. It could be any time now so I'm not holding my breath! Seeing a chiro throughout so far has definitely helped!
Those that work when are you finishing? I do two long days (12.5hr shifts) plus 16 weeks working from home in a different role. I will only get SMP from both but im looking at end of May so around 34weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->