July/August 2023

I was looking at maybe middle June time I no on the 6th July I'll be 37 weeks so was looking around 35 weeks (if baby doesn't make an appearance before that) my boys have always come early my girls were to comfy lol xx

Isn't it exciting getting everything prepped and ready for their arrivals! :)

We've only got the crib and car seat to get now, he has far too many clothes already. :haha: I've decided this pregnancy I want to get everything done whilst I'm able to, and then just relax and enjoy the last couple of months when I'm large and aching haha.

OH felt baby kicking for the first time this morning which was so lovely. I have an anterior placenta, so even though I'm 23 weeks it's been hard to feel much movement. :(

We had our rescan on Friday to get the pictures they couldn't get the week before, and everything's looking perfect! He's definitely still a he. :haha: We got a gorgeous pic, can't help but share it. :)

I hope everyone is well. Xx

IMG-20230310-WA0014.jpeg

@beclou94 what a gorgeous pic, I have a anterior placenta aswell still not felt him move yet I have times when I feel I do feel him and just think nope trapped wind :haha: I felt my others earlier even with a anterior which makes me nervous, he is all healthy and fine tho from our scan xx

SPD is kicking my arse too!

Lovely photo @beclou94 <3

Guess who’s just been round again?

A53CEEAF-A709-44B1-A2A3-C5FEC902329A.jpeg

For those of us who are feeling regular movements of our babies - what is your babies sleep / wake schedule?

My baby hates mornings, but early evenings and particually around 1am, my baby is at their most active. My baby has been known to already keep me up until 4-5am. Well, good to get the practice I suppose.:haha:

Last edited:
Mine seems to move all day everyday! I have a fundal placenta which is why I feel a lot and have a high bump!
Particularly when I'm in the bath, in bed or anytime I'm laid down.

I’ve just spent the last two hours sobbing my little heart out from the pain and discomfort from SPD (now known as PGP).

All day it’s been baaaaad, I thought a warm shower may help but nope. No relief whatsoever.
As I was drying my hair the tears started to fall. My nearly husband then realised just how bad the pain is and I’ve been crying ever since.

This is why two pregnancies ago I opted for an elective caesarean - because I was done with the PGP and discomfort. Even if I opted for another caesarean - Baby and I are nowhere near the finish line.

I already use a mobility scooter for disability but even that I can’t keep my legs together so may have to look into an electric wheelchair to keep my legs and pelvis closed.

I have to try and walk down the aisle in 3 weeks time and based on todays pain and discomfort - I highly doubt that’ll happen, which makes me even more upset.

Sorry for the vent, I just really don’t know how best to help myself and how I’m going to cope another 18-19 weeks of pregnancy.

@Jess0685 I'm so sorry about the pain I now what your going through it's crap :cry: have you tried a pregnancy bump belt? I found it eased a little when I had it really bad with my 3rd xx

@Jess0685 that's miserable
Have you spoken to GP? Sometimes they will prescribe codeine?
I never found belts particularly useful but might be worth a shot?

@tdog, I’ve tried them in the past and honestly found they didn’t help and were more trouble than they were worth :cry:

@MrsLux, I think I’m going to try the midwife today and see if she can help, I really don’t fancy joining the 8am bingo for trying to get a doctors appointment. :cry:

Barely got any sleep last night. I’m so over it already, I wanted to enjoy my last ever pregnancy. Fat chance of that now. :cry:

Does your GP do a call back system? Sometimes that's easier than the bun fight of getting through first thing!
Just been for my whooping cough vaccine, I only went in for my son's meds and remembered I needed to book and they happened to have a cancellation. Another job done!

Repeat anomaly scan went okay. Still not able to fully assess the heart or lips. Turns out my baby is 100% stubborn.

This consultant actually listened! <3 I am on ORAL blood thinners now and she’s prescribed codeine for the SPD. <3

I definitely freaked her out though showing her how I can dislocate my shoulders. :haha: I’m just so glad and relieved she listened.

I'm super surprised my hips haven't started yet (touch wood) especially given I have a pre existing hip condition that has flared up in the last two pregnancies as well as SPD on top. It could be any time now so I'm not holding my breath! Seeing a chiro throughout so far has definitely helped!
Those that work when are you finishing? I do two long days (12.5hr shifts) plus 16 weeks working from home in a different role. I will only get SMP from both but im looking at end of May so around 34weeks

You're so lucky it hasn't started yet. I really thought I'd have longer before it started.
Sleeping (or lack of) is the worst, just never comfortable even with pillows and stuff.
In regards to mat leave I've taken majority of my holiday allowance this year in June and then started my maternity in July on my due date lol.
So I'll be about 34 weeks when my last day is x

Repeat anomaly scan went okay. Still not able to fully assess the heart or lips. Turns out my baby is 100% stubborn.

This consultant actually listened! <3 I am on ORAL blood thinners now and she’s prescribed codeine for the SPD. <3

I definitely freaked her out though showing her how I can dislocate my shoulders. :haha: I’m just so glad and relieved she listened.

Oh my lovely, I can really sympathise with you. I really wanted to have an active easy pregnancy I could enjoy this time round too since it's the last but it wasn't meant to be..I ache constantly and walking (which I love) is now so painful if it's not my hips or pubic bone it's the Braxton Hicks or a cramp or a stitch in my side or I need to pee!

I feel your frustration completely! I am so glad your consultant has heard you and helped you out and hopefully your pain will be manageable for your big day...can't wait to see pics if you're sharing?

Rest up when you can lovely and don't be hard on yourself - pregnancy is not always a walk in the park and we're hear to vent to x

Mine seems to move all day everyday! I have a fundal placenta which is why I feel a lot and have a high bump!
Particularly when I'm in the bath, in bed or anytime I'm laid down.

My boy is very similar, he does chill out in between wiggles. It's not getting predictable when he'll move so if I drink cold water or eat something he'll start. If I lay down he starts, wake up he starts.
I love this part of pregnancy so much! X

Hi all sorry to drop in just wanted ask when you all felt your bubbas move and what number baby you are on? This is my 6th and I’ve not felt any definite movement yet at 15 weeks. With my others I was feeling lots by now. I thought I felt a few pops weeks ago but nothing really since .

Hi all sorry to drop in just wanted ask when you all felt your bubbas move and what number baby you are on? This is my 6th and I’ve not felt any definite movement yet at 15 weeks. With my others I was feeling lots by now. I thought I felt a few pops weeks ago but nothing really since .
Different for all pregnancies, this one by far the earliest. 15 weeks is still quite early so don't panic x

You're so lucky it hasn't started yet. I really thought I'd have longer before it started.
Sleeping (or lack of) is the worst, just never comfortable even with pillows and stuff.
In regards to mat leave I've taken majority of my holiday allowance this year in June and then started my maternity in July on my due date lol.
So I'll be about 34 weeks when my last day is x

They still bloody kill by the end of a 12hr shift that's for sure! Not long not til I'm off for Easter hols then I won't feel like long when I'm back!

Thank you so much @angelbump, I’m sad to hear you’re experiencing the same levels of pain and discomfort!

Two weeks tomorrow I’ve got to try and walk down the aisle, I just really hope I can do it! <3

@Tasha36089 I'm a little ahead of you, and this baby isn't much of a wiggle worm. I don't feel him every day and when I do, it is never definitive. My first son at this point I had definitive kicks. Both pregnancies have posterior placenta.

@Tasha36089 this is baby #7 for me and I haven't really felt him move I'm 21 weeks, same as you I felt other by 15-16 weeks, I mentioned it to midwife not long ago and she said if I don't feel him by 24 weeks I need to tell them xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->