July/August 2023

Aww I am loving these puppy pics <3 @Jess0685 Please post puppy pics when they arrive!! :)

@MrsLux Beautiful little Mr! and 24 weeks IS a big milestone!! congrats!

@Jess0685 sorry you've been sick :( I re-started too two days ago, and not sure why. Was really loving the non-vomiting part of pregnancy.

Here is a pic of our furbaby. He'll be a year in two weeks.

link.JPG

Wow @sallyhansen76 I remember when you got him that had flown by look at the handsome chap now xx

I know right!! Seems almost impossible he'll be a year. I keep telling myself, if it has flown by this fast for a dog...it'll be worst with my second son. HAHA

Definitely they don't stay baby's for long that's the thing xx

Hi everyone, sorry been so absent here lately. Work and life has taken over a bit.
I'm working towards promotion at the moment and life is just busier than ever!

@Jess0685 sorry things are so hectic at the moment, weddings are a stressful enough without being pregnant and pups on the horizon! You my friend are wonder woman!
Aso incase I don't get to come on here again for a while or forget (baby brain) Best of luck and I hope your day is magic for you <3

@MrsLux 24 weeks is amazing isn't it. I always love V Day. It's like they're finally recognised as a baby and it's almost a sigh of relief.

Hope all you other ladies are well?
SPD and achey hips are still here - I think we all know that it's not going anywhere now. I feel ginormous already! Definitely about the same size at 24 weeks as I was at 30 with my 2nd! Popped right out.

On the bright side we're seeing and feeling lots of kicks now which is just the best (when it's not on my bladder lol).

Take care everyone! X

@angelbump nice to hear from you don't worry about not keeping up life gets in the way sometimes and yey for a promotion that's amazing :) xx

Afm I'm feeling him here and there but not consistent makes me a tad nervous at times tho hope everyone is doing OK apart from pains and aches, we all wished to be pregnant and now we are we moan about pains and stuff:haha: xx

Hi everyone, sorry been so absent here lately. Work and life has taken over a bit.
I'm working towards promotion at the moment and life is just busier than ever!

@Jess0685 sorry things are so hectic at the moment, weddings are a stressful enough without being pregnant and pups on the horizon! You my friend are wonder woman!
Aso incase I don't get to come on here again for a while or forget (baby brain) Best of luck and I hope your day is magic for you <3

@MrsLux 24 weeks is amazing isn't it. I always love V Day. It's like they're finally recognised as a baby and it's almost a sigh of relief.

Hope all you other ladies are well?
SPD and achey hips are still here - I think we all know that it's not going anywhere now. I feel ginormous already! Definitely about the same size at 24 weeks as I was at 30 with my 2nd! Popped right out.

On the bright side we're seeing and feeling lots of kicks now which is just the best (when it's not on my bladder lol).

Take care everyone! X

Good to see you back, sorry to hear you’re also struggling with SPD. Have they booked you into physiotherapy? I have another three weeks to wait until my appointment and as if SPD isn’t enough; I’m also suffering SI joint pain.

I’ve had my nails done today ready for the wedding!

@angelbump nice to hear from you don't worry about not keeping up life gets in the way sometimes and yey for a promotion that's amazing :) xx

Afm I'm feeling him here and there but not consistent makes me a tad nervous at times tho hope everyone is doing OK apart from pains and aches, we all wished to be pregnant and now we are we moan about pains and stuff:haha: xx

I had a mini mental breakdown about that last night! I’ve been throwing up so violently I’ve bruised my ribs. I don’t feel like I am allowed to be sad about pregnancy complications. I am grateful to be here but it’s so hard some days x

Not long now @Jess0685 ! Loving that you are so close!! How exciting.

So sorry you are having a tough time with this pregnancy. It is ok to have your feelings, it doesn't make you any less grateful. My first pregnancy was just awful too, and I moaned alot. Even if I had to wait over 3 years for him. I've learned I love having the tiny humans but don,t really enjoy Making them. :rofl: And that is just fine!
Feel free to vent, moan whatever you need here. We are here for you!

Awww, thank you @sallyhansen76!
Not long now until our wedding AND hitting viability, so excited. ♥️ How are you doing?

I'm surprising good. sleep has been difficult, but everything else seems ok. No pain (contrary to my first) no nauseau (also VERY contrary to my first) and just big.
Very tired, and baby brain is some very serious business, but good. :haha:
I took out ingredients from the fridge to make supper yesterday, only to look for it two minutes later. I spent a good 5 minutes looking for the ingredient knowing I took it out of the fridge. I found it later in the cupboard with no recollection of putting it there. :rofl:
I've also almost peed my pants because I have sat down on the toilet without removing any pants or underwear, only to stand up quickly realizing what I've done! :rofl:

I am very excited for my next scan (feels so far away) and even more so for babies arrival. I'm impatient what can I say. :haha:

I’m getting married in the morning! \\:D/

I’ve also added a video to my pregnancy journal of a puppy moving inside mum, in case anyone wants to see it.

Have a wonderful day tomorrow @Jess0685 I'd love to see some pics if you're happy to share!

Feeling a bit cautious here as my nephew who I had contact with on Saturday has confirmed impetigo and my husband now has a suspicious outbreak of spots. He had a phone call from GP today following him sending a pic and they don't think it is but I'm not convinced. Called midwife and she advised to hot wash all towels and bedding and avoid contact. We will see how it looks tomorrow I guess!

By now there are congratulations in order @Jess0685 hope your day was everything you hoped it would be and your pain was at a minimum x

Thank you all, we’ve had the best day! I did get some rather intense cramps in my left rib at one point which concerned me and my feet have swollen like balloons but it was so worthwhile and a lovely day! I’m officially a wife and I have a husband! <3

759214BE-68AE-4F42-AEBC-9E20A4E85B44.jpeg

Thank you all, we’ve had the best day! I did get some rather intense cramps in my left rib at one point which concerned me and my feet have swollen like balloons but it was so worthwhile and a lovely day! I’m officially a wife and I have a husband! <3

View attachment 1114865

You both look absolutely amazing congratulations xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"