July/August 2023

Same @Jess0685 we have one tomorrow! I want fussed but DH mentioned it a couple of times and thought it would be fun for the kids!

I also have to have GTT (my Dad is Diabetic -type 2 which is annoying that it means I have to be tested as his is very much self inflicted!!)
Mine is 21st, I've booked myself a pregnancy massage to look forward to that evening! Then next midwife appointment 26th.

Ahh amazing @Jess0685 ours is this afternoon

Happy Easter to all those who celebrate. My kids are chuffed with chocolate for breakfast!!

Awww @Jess0685 and @MrsLux those pictures are amazing!

We've booked one for the 29th and I cannot wait to see if he looks like his big brother!

Its so nice actually seeing their face and knowing them that little bit better before birth.

Any of you ladies have names yet? We are totally torn between 2 and even then hubby isn't 100% sold on his choice (bloody men!)
Xx

We are 100% on a name! It was one of DH 'conditions' !!
Both first name and middle names are family names. The other two both have family names for middle names too so we're keeping the tradition!

Omgosh these scans are amazing we have one booked for 28th and can't wait now I had one done for my last 2 and they were amazing xx

We are 100% on a name! It was one of DH 'conditions' !!
Both first name and middle names are family names. The other two both have family names for middle names too so we're keeping the tradition!

Oh you're so lucky! I want to throttle hubby he's so blasé about names unless it's one I really like them he Vito's it! X

We can't decide on names tbh he picks names I don't like and I pick names he don't like :shrug: xx

How is everyone? This is my first pregnancy where I feel like I'm just enjoying where I am at, rather than wishing time away! I know I'm going to miss the kicks and movement and we 100% won't be doing this again so I feel like I just want to savour it and take it all in. I was beyond fed up already by this point at previous pregnancies which I think makes it drag!

Left on my list to buy

Carrier/Wrap I'm eyeing up a couple possibly an ergobaby one

Some kind of bouncer

Bath seat

What about everyone else?

@MrsLux I still have everything to get tbh I'm staying with spd aswell which I was hoping to avoid so can work longer, not feeling to good today either just feel off I'm all shaky and achy xx

Struggling with names here too.

Glad you are enjoying it all @MrsLux! Wow! You are doing very well on the purchases.

We haven't bought anything really.
Travel kit (pram and car seat) and a bassinet.
Otherwise, that is it. Hoping my self control continues. LOL

SPD sucks, I honestly can't believe I haven't suffered yet. I've been more active than I have with previous pregnancies but only because I feel like I can. The pain started at 22 weeks with my first. I get an occasional ache when I sit with my legs up but I can walk it off.

Anyone started to get swollen hands and feet? My hands are a bit puffy in the mornings but wares off as the day goes on

I made this for baby yesterday, it's reversible with super cute bear print lining. Just need to attach snaps to it!

PXL_20230411_173532633.jpg

Oh my gosh @MrsLux that is so darn cute xx

I don't get swollen hands or feet well haven't in previous pregnancies but can sometimes be down to blood pressure, but I have spoken to other pregnant ladies about it and they have swollen hands and feet and normal blood pressure so idk :shrug: I think I must be coming down with a cold that's why I'm all shivery and achy that's what tends to happen with me :cry: been getting very strong round ligament pain aswell hurts more when have a braxton hick xx

Ooh exciting for puppies! Are you keeping any?

I think I've hit once of those crazy tired phases again
:hangwashing: three loads of laundry washed and folded and I'm ready for bed (It's 13.00 here!)

Oh super cute! Jess I can't remember if you are UK based? If so did you watch the Paul O Grady Battersea programme with the abandoned Bichon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"