July/August 2023

Congratulations @Jess0685 lovely picture <3
Glad you weren't in too much pain for your special day.

How is everyone else getting on? I'm feeling so pregnant. I can't believe in just 2 and a bit weeks I'll be in the third trimester! How has that happened? It's gone so fast!

Hope you're all well? X

How's everyone getting on with nursery/clothing prep?

I don't know how much 0-1m to get vs upto 3m.

Haven't even started clothes shopping yet but I no I need to lol, I always got a few packs for up to 1 month and couple packs for upto 3 months as baby isn't in them long tbh, I'm feeling OK slight achy but plodding on feeling like he laid really low so spd is starting a little not to bad tho xx

I'm pretty much done only because I'm so impulsive! I've got a few lots of brand new with tags baby grow sets off Vinted for an absolute bargain if anyone uses it, and some maternity bits.

I brought my first outfit yey xx

Screenshot_20230401_172821_Gallery.jpg

Our house is fun at the minute. I’m throwing up and my husband has it coming out the other end. :roll:

Oh god! I've had a sicky 5yr old for the last few days but luckily she's perked up and is off to her grandparents for a few days of the easter holidays!
Hope your house feels better soon @Jess0685

Oh I love that you guys have started buy bits.
I am soo anxious to start, but I also know I'll be having a baby shower in July...and baby clothes are often a gifted item.

So I'm trying to hold off until I know really what I'm missing, but my gosh...feels so FAR away! Holding back isn't easy. lol

Oh @Jess0685 sorry you guys are doing well!

We actually don’t need any clothes for our baby until they’re at least 3 months old. We’ve also got the Noah Pod, blankets, muslins, nappy caddy, bottles, steriliser, we’ve even got a perfect prep “just in case”.

The only real thing we need to buy now is a couple of breast pumps. Apart from that, we’re ready. :haha:

We actually don’t need any clothes for our baby until they’re at least 3 months old. We’ve also got the Noah Pod, blankets, muslins, nappy caddy, bottles, steriliser, we’ve even got a perfect prep “just in case”.

The only real thing we need to buy now is a couple of breast pumps. Apart from that, we’re ready. :haha:

I've looked at the momcozy breast pump the s12 think it is looks amazing xx

That's what I've got. I got it super early in my pregnancy as there was a deal on too good to miss. I've also got my SILs old Medela Swing and a couple of Haakas

I think* that’ll be one of the pumps I buy, along side a hospital grade one. I bought a haakaa months ago. I just know these wearable type pumps don’t completely empty you which leads to a decrease in supply and clogged ducts, mastitis etc, so I want a main pump that can be used alongside the wearable pump. <3

I think* that’ll be one of the pumps I buy, along side a hospital grade one. I bought a haakaa months ago. I just know these wearable type pumps don’t completely empty you which leads to a decrease in supply and clogged ducts, mastitis etc, so I want a main pump that can be used alongside the wearable pump. <3

I no its different for every woman the wearable ones always emptied me with my last one, yes I had a mains one aswell along side it but both always emptied me lol ill prob look at both again tho so unsure, there's a woman I follow on tik tok she uses a wearable one and always gets a massive amount out everytime (jealous much) :haha: xx

Amanda Rose? I follow her too!

There's a few I follow but this one I see and she gets 24oz per pump I'm like sod off lmao :haha: I can't for the love of me remember her name I no she uses the Buddha (which also looks amazing) and the vibrating lactating things you put on your boobs during it simulates them xx

I got a massager free when I ordered my Momcozy!

I went to the cinema earlier with my eldest (Super Mario Bros - excellent!) And baby was going bananas! Not sure if it was the sound or the toffee popcorn haha

I've got the S12 Pro Double Wearable Breast Pump and One Lactation Massage
I paid £104 for reference with a sale on and a discount code (HAILEYPRO)

I'm not sure. I wonder if they will have another sale any time soon. I only got mine so early because it was such a good sale I couldn't miss it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->