July/August 2023

Oh my gosh @Jess0685 cuteness overload so happy to see they arrived safely xx

Ahh the dreaded GTT today. So not in the mood for it!!

@Jess0685 oh my gosh how scary for you I would have been the same as you petrified what a roller coaster and the emotions aswell sending massive :hugs: xx

Hey ladies, hope you're all doing okay?
It's been a busy old time here. A week away on holiday (which was very stressful) and work commitments taking up time and kids, house etc you know the drill.

@Jess0685 sorry you had a scare, thank goodness you and baby are all well. Was it the iron infusion that made you sick? Hope you're feeling better now?

@MrsLux My last day is 15th June, when is yours? I am so ready to pack it in now. I just want to stay at home and wash baby clothes and nest and rest.

Hope everyone else is doing well?

We've just had our 28 week appt with midwife and all is good here, measuring a week ahead which is good as at the last appt i was measuring 3 weeks ahead so I've caught up now and all is okay :)

We also have our 3d scan on Sunday so very much looking forward to that!

Take care ladies x

@angelbump I'm bailing out early at the end of May! Ties in well with May half term for one of my jobs and the end of a line of work with my other job.

Midwife appointment on Wednesday. Just awaiting the dreaded GTT result. I def don't feel as big this time round and my bump is a totally different shape that before!

Hey ladies

@Jess0685 so glad all went well as well as it could have anyway.

I'm thinking June 22nd for my maternity leave because I'd this little boy does what all my boys have done then he be here by 35 weeks :shrug: my girls were 37 weeks, so my calculations I'll have less than 9 weeks left (if going of that theory) I have my 3d/4d on sat had to push a day back as I'm now working Friday:shrug: xx

I cannot believe that this week ladies in the group ahead of us are starting to have their babies! That means babies will start making an appearance soon here too. Wow!

I cannot believe that this week ladies in the group ahead of us are starting to have their babies! That means babies will start making an appearance soon here too. Wow!

I no its scary how fast time is going like slow down jeez lol xx

How exciting! It will be our turn before we know it.
Had my 28 week appointment yesterday, a little late due to GTT double booking. My HB has dropped but I'm keen to try and correct with diet and supplement rather than iron tablets however I've agreed with MW to recheck on 3 weeks and if dropped further I will take them.
Baby is spot on for growth and all is looking good so that's fab, if baby stays on the current growth chart line I'm looking at another top end of 8lb'er! I am 6ft1 though so no surprises!

Our first baby born in the facebook group was born on the 4th of April at just 24 weeks. We also had babies born 5th, 6th, 7th and 9th. We’ve probably had a few more since then but I’ve rarely checked in. :haha:

Which Facebook groups are you on?
I'm on the Kicks Count one but it's very quite and people only really post anonymously.
I'm still on the Feb 2018 one from my daughter and it's still pretty active

I’ve been “out of the game” for so long with infertility that it’s a whole new concept to me too! I will be getting one done though. <3

Was supose to have my 4d today but technical issues with the scan place so put back :cry: but they cost a pretty penny aswell xx

Oh no! When have they rearranged for? How frustrating, I’m so sorry.

They have rearranged for wed evening which was the earliest they could do :shrug: how are you doing love xx

Glad they rescheduled @tdog. Countdown on again ;) (Although I know difficult when you were already looking forward to a specific date)

Wow @Jess0685 those ultrasounds look amazing! Please share once you DO do it. I am very curious.

Has anyone considered having an 8K ultrasound image done? I’ve only just found out that they’re a thing (via the FB group) haha - and now I’m debating it.

These things were not around when I was last successfully pregnant and since this is my last baby I am considering it.

8K Ultrasound Images

Ohhh no I don't think I could it freaks me out a bit. The 4d ones are enough for me... I'll wait til he's born lol. Some things like that creep me out x

Not sure about the 8K scans! I think I'd rather wait to meet him 'properly'

Heading for 30 weeks, feels like another BIG milestone doesn't it! Some of us could meet our babies next month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->