July/August 2023

@tdog I've found my chiropractor much more helpful for SPD than physio ever was.
Belts are a total waste of time as well for me.
I used to get relief from a bath but we have a new bath since last pregnancy and the angle of the back must be different as it's not the same!

@MrsLux yea physio didn't help with my last 4 pregnancies either tbh :shrug: but I'll plod on with it xx

Had to take a little trip to Maternity unit this morning for reduced movements.
Thankfully all is well, had lots of movement since so he was obviously having a slow start to the day!

OMG Tdgo, imagine???? that means that in almost 7 weeks you would have your baby! WHAT???!!!

@MrsLux so glad all is fine lovely xx

@sallyhansen76 ikr it's kinda scary thought as I'm no where near ready for him to be here :blush: but at most I have just shy of 9 weeks left which is still a scary thought lol xx

That's my maternity date all sorted 18th June I officially finish work and can't wait if I'm honest, he seems to be feeling so so low down its uncomfortable:shrug: xx

@Jess0685 so so glad everything went great now you can relax until you start moving in to new home :shrug: I thought I was bad moving when 20 weeks can't imagine doing that now :haha: xx

Afm had a hard shift last night yes was only 6 hours but 6 hours none stop when baby is so low and spd is kicking my arse :cry: count down to maternity that's for sure just under 5 weeks left (don't ko how going to manage) xx

Glad everything is ok Jess! Sounds like you've got a crazy couple of weeks coming up, then...relaxing before baby comes.

I was really lucky as up to now, things had been going smoothly.
Had my glucose test, and they called me back to say 'my iron is very low suggesting anemia. No white blood count (almost non existant) and I have high levels for the glucose test. Need to redo the second one this week. Gross!

Last week, I scratched my leg on the dog's leash. And the wound seemed questionnable very quickly. I was proactive and cleaned the wound twice a day. still got really infected (I assume now the possible diabetes and low white blood count contributed). My foot was so swollen, it turned purple, and I couldn,t feel my toes.
Went to the Dr's who was concerned for septic shock and so I'm on antibotics after getting two shots at the dr's.
Only starting to come down now.
Without knowing it, I was probably compensating the bum foot and walking crooked as now I have a sciatic nerve pinched on my other side that is brutal.
Walking isn't much of a treat right now.

](*,) I am hoping this doesn't stick around and will replace itself.

Haven't been on in a few days as the stupid formatting thing made it so hard to read. Glad it's back to normal now!

Just been to the chiro, she adjusted my SP which has been giving me hell this week so hopefully that will help.
Started raspberry leaf tea yesterday!

Hello lovely ladies in my phone.
@MrsLux I'm glad it wasn't just me having trouble with the site. I thought I'd broken it or something lol.
I'm also ordering my RLT today so hoping to get started on that asap. How's the pelvis? Any better? I can definitely tell when he's engaged down there as I cannot even try to put my legs close together and waddle like a penguin. He's a low rider for sure like his bro's.

@Jess0685 Glad all is well with bubs after ECG. How are you mumma? I too am moving next week and I am both excited and absolutely dreading it! So I'll be right there with you in spirit stressing out lol.

@tdog I don't know how you're doing it lovely! I'm working from home and finding even that a struggle. I suppose this time round trying to fit everything in is really stressing me out. Working full time, two kids already, packing up a house, trying to plan baby shower and keep the home we currently have afloat - it's alot.

@sallyhansen76 Goodness me you don't do things by halves do you! You poor thing. Glad you spotted the signs something was up early. How are you feeling now?

AFM still have a dodgy tummy - midwife thinks its hormones, I think it could be linked with caffeine or sugar?

Baby is lying on a nerve I think so walking (especially in the morning) is really painful.

Only a few more weeks left at work and then I can chill out (lol we know that's not the case) as we're moving next weekend!

Take care everyone <3

Wow you ladies who are moving this far into pregnancy are just wow (I have no words lmao) :rofl: xx

@angelbump I have no choice but to carry on I get the kids up on a morn take them to school/schools then try and get house cleaned sorted but no going to lie some days I'm like nope not doing it so does look a mess from the night before, just toys and crap tbh, then pick kids up and decide what to do for t also :shrug: I just don't no where I get my energy from some day have none :haha: this one is laid so funny to the point when I have a braxton hick contraction it really hurts he not here yet and being a pain :rofl: xx

Wow you ladies who are moving this far into pregnancy are just wow (I have no words lmao) :rofl: xx

@angelbump I have no choice but to carry on I get the kids up on a morn take them to school/schools then try and get house cleaned sorted but no going to lie some days I'm like nope not doing it so does look a mess from the night before, just toys and crap tbh, then pick kids up and decide what to do for t also :shrug: I just don't no where I get my energy from some day have none :haha: this one is laid so funny to the point when I have a braxton hick contraction it really hurts he not here yet and being a pain :rofl: xx

I can't speak for Jess but best believe we wouldn't be if we didn't have to.
@tdog I feel you, we have no choice. Just gotta plod along hey.
Has anyone else took up an afternoon nap? I've been okay up until now and bam! It's like first Tri tiredness again. Doesn't help I haven't slept well since I fell pregnant (yawn).

The good thing about being this pregnant and moving is I don't have to get to involved but the worst is that I'm massively nesting and I know I'm going to obsess over getting it perfect but we don't have the budget to do anything really before baby.

@angelbump we moved when I was just over 20 weeksish that was a nightmare then, oh my gosh the tiredness yes all the darn time Paul's been on 10pm-6am shigt normally like to go back to bed before going to work I beat him to it earlier I couldn't not lol xx

I'm loving an afternoon nap when I can get one!

I'm currently baking Janes Patisserie cookies and I'm worried they won't survive before it's time to do the school run haha

Hips/pelvis doing good after a chiro adjustment. It feels grim but I literally skip out of there! I'm scheduled for every 3 weeks now. 100% credit that being the reason I'm still on my feet!

@angelbump and @Jess0685 Good luck with the moves. Don't strain too much ;) and try and relax amidst all that mayhem!

My sciatic nerve has placed itself so all back to normal. So very glad. Did my second glucose test, and don't have gestational diabetes. Nothing to indicate why my white blood count is low, or my iron.
Been eating as much 'iron food' as possible to help.

After over a week of antibotics, my foot is finally starting to heal. Looks good compared to what it was. Feels silly for such a little nic, that it has grown to this monster of a thing.

So basically on the mend.

I am starting to get anxious for maternity leave. I am exhausted. I am taking a day off a week until then (usually wednesday's) as vacation, so I only have 19 more days to work!

I have a pretty mentally draining job, long hours, no breaks really. And I can feel it wearing me down. Count down is on!

@sallyhansen76 so glad to hear about the sciatic nerve and the glucose test all been fine and well, so sorry about your foot tho hopefully will heal quick for you :) xx

3 weeks until my maternity well just over 3 weeks but hey who's counting :rofl: I'm still not ready in haven't got everything yet I'm so behind on everything it's stressing me now lol xx

First day on Mat Leave!!!

Iron tablets are not agreeing with my stomach at all :neutral:

In a few days I'll be able to say I'm having a baby 'next month' eeeeeeeeeep

I can't believe it! It is going soo fast, I was thinking the same thing this morning!
In a few days, many of you can say 'Next month I'm having a baby'

It really has gone so quick this is the first bump pic I've taken this pregnancy and hate that I took so late on :cry: xx

20230524_135051.jpg

Beautiful bump pic @tdog!
I haven,t taken one in weeks! and I keep saying that I should .....but meh. I barely look at my belly pics with my first, so not sure how much I would really miss them if I DIDN't take em.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->