July/August 2023

Beautiful bump pic @tdog!
I haven,t taken one in weeks! and I keep saying that I should .....but meh. I barely look at my belly pics with my first, so not sure how much I would really miss them if I DIDN't take em.

Thanks lovely I had to take one today as uts my birthday aswell so thought better had lol xx

Thank you do much for the birthday wishes lovely ladies means a lot :) much love to you all xxx

Awww look at you with your bump @tdog!! Just popped in here hi lol. It's crazy to see you as a real person iykwim haha x

@josephine3 lol thank you lovely :) it's crazy how long we have all been talking for and in my head it's like weird so when someone puts a photo of themselves on it's strange seeing that person, does that even make sense lol xx

@josephine3 lol thank you lovely :) it's crazy how long we have all been talking for and in my head it's like weird so when someone puts a photo of themselves on it's strange seeing that person, does that even make sense lol xx
Totally! I feel like I make up faces to you all, and when I saw your picture I was thrown. :blush:
For whatever reason I thought you had really dark brown hair. LOL :rofl:

@Jess0685 good luck for the move. We're still packing and moving Sunday. I'll keep everything crossed you have a smooth move. Also glad contractions stopped.

AFM I'm struggling. Spent this whole pregnancy getting myself into a really good place mentally for birth, hypnobirthing and using affirmations to be told at my latest scan that baby is 'really big' and I need to rethink my options. I come away from that appt after hearing my body and baby being spoke about in such a negative way that I just bawled my eyes out.

My community midwife is so supportive and next week I'll be getting my blood sugar levels checked to be sure (although I'm almost certain nothing is wrong as I was big with my first and no diabetes at all) not with my second.

I feel really deflated but I'm listening to my tracks and listening to my body and believe in myself.

Hope everyone else is okay?
Do any of you have a scheduled birth plan? IE: csection or induction? X

@Jess0685 good luck for the move. We're still packing and moving Sunday. I'll keep everything crossed you have a smooth move. Also glad contractions stopped.

AFM I'm struggling. Spent this whole pregnancy getting myself into a really good place mentally for birth, hypnobirthing and using affirmations to be told at my latest scan that baby is 'really big' and I need to rethink my options. I come away from that appt after hearing my body and baby being spoke about in such a negative way that I just bawled my eyes out.

My community midwife is so supportive and next week I'll be getting my blood sugar levels checked to be sure (although I'm almost certain nothing is wrong as I was big with my first and no diabetes at all) not with my second.

I feel really deflated but I'm listening to my tracks and listening to my body and believe in myself.

Hope everyone else is okay?
Do any of you have a scheduled birth plan? IE: csection or induction? X

Hate it when they go on and say oh it's a big or small baby do they not think the hormones are already racing around :shrug: hope your move goes smoothly aswell xx

I'll be induced about the 6th or 7th July I have type 2 diabetes anyway so that's why I'd be induced 3 weeks early xx

Hate it when they go on and say oh it's a big or small baby do they not think the hormones are already racing around :shrug: hope your move goes smoothly aswell xx

I'll be induced about the 6th or 7th July I have type 2 diabetes anyway so that's why I'd be induced 3 weeks early xx

It's really deflating, but I'm still positive that I will birth this baby however is meant to be. My body is capable and even if he is big the weight of him will hopefully help him come out quickly lol - fingers crossed!

Wow, so that's not long then @tdog have they given you a date yet? X

It's really deflating, but I'm still positive that I will birth this baby however is meant to be. My body is capable and even if he is big the weight of him will hopefully help him come out quickly lol - fingers crossed!

Wow, so that's not long then @tdog have they given you a date yet? X

No they haven't gave me a date yet but they like to leave that till last minute if I remember right with Heidi it was the day before they told me to go in the day after :shrug: xx

Baby boy is measuring big apparently but I'm not worried. I'm 6ft1 and was 8lb9 at birth and my other two were 8lb7.5 and 8lb11 so I'm not expecting small! Also, fundal height and scan estimations are rarely accurate!

Wow! 6ft1! You are a tall mama! I'm more short (5ft) lol and I feel this baby is already too long for my torso. :rofl:

As for big babies, I am with you angelbump. Your body will adapt and I've known ladies to give birht to 10lb babies without complications. You got this!
And that is assuming their predication is right.

Swollen and sunburnt feet ain't the one ladies!
I've burnt so bad this weekend despite putting plenty of suncream on. So uncomfortable

@MrsLux ouch sunburn I hate I can't even stay on it to long anymore it make me moody :rofl: xx

@Jess0685 I understand you wanting to get sorted for baby coming but please don't over do it xx

Nothing new going on here tbh same shit different day :haha: xx

Hey ladies just thought I’d tag along with you all because I’m 36 weeks in a couple days eeeek and most of other ladies hav had their little bubbas so it’s a bit quiet and i know most of you anyway xxxx hope you’re all hanging in there. I’ve been really good but had a rough week this week with flu n morning sickness came back coz exhausted but I’ve stopped working which is amazing.
hope you all have an awesome week! One week closer to meeting our little sweeties xxxx

Anyone got any current food obsessions?

We got a Ninja Creami a couple of weeks ago and I'm obsessed with making sorbets in it!
Could be worse I guess, atleast they are low calorie!!!

Hey ladies just thought I’d tag along with you all because I’m 36 weeks in a couple days eeeek and most of other ladies hav had their little bubbas so it’s a bit quiet and i know most of you anyway xxxx hope you’re all hanging in there. I’ve been really good but had a rough week this week with flu n morning sickness came back coz exhausted but I’ve stopped working which is amazing.
hope you all have an awesome week! One week closer to meeting our little sweeties xxxx
Welcome! Hope you're feeling well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"