July/August 2023

I love that saying I always say it :haha: he just nos now not to piss me off tbh lol xx

Haha me too :lol:
It's the worst when they're poorly!

Hope you're feeling a bit better today @tdog ?

@Jess0685 insomnia is the worst. I get it too but not that severe, I just wake up to the tiniest sound now and once I'm awake, I'm awake! Been up since 4am today but it's scan day today and I'm excited/nervous x

Haha me too :lol:
It's the worst when they're poorly!

Hope you're feeling a bit better today @tdog ?

@Jess0685 insomnia is the worst. I get it too but not that severe, I just wake up to the tiniest sound now and once I'm awake, I'm awake! Been up since 4am today but it's scan day today and I'm excited/nervous x

Good luck @Angel2bump, can’t wait to see the photo and hear all about it! <3

@tdog Sorry about the covid, hope you feel better soon!

@AzureOrchid welcome! Sorry for the delay adding you on!

We're at the in laws this weekend, told them on Friday. There were super shocked as DH had had a vasectomy (we reversed) but they were delighted.
Telling my Mum today and I've a feeling she won't ve overly positive about it
We have a child with SEN so she will probably male a comment about that and probably throw in a body/fat shaming comment for good measure!

Insomnia is the worse you don't realise how bad it is during pregnancy until you get it wow lol xx

@angelbump :wohoo: can't wait to see pics yey.

Afm I can taste or smell anything at all, feeling a little better today tho, I was going to book a scan for 2nd but I'm at work darn it so the week after will do lol xx

Well done my last ever test today, I may go out and get a digi tomorrow rbh I was expecting the lines on the hcg one ro be abit more darker if I'm honest but I'll take it lol xx

20221127_093519.jpg 20221127_093229.jpg

@tdog Sorry about the covid, hope you feel better soon!

@AzureOrchid welcome! Sorry for the delay adding you on!

We're at the in laws this weekend, told them on Friday. There were super shocked as DH had had a vasectomy (we reversed) but they were delighted.
Telling my Mum today and I've a feeling she won't ve overly positive about it
We have a child with SEN so she will probably male a comment about that and probably throw in a body/fat shaming comment for good measure!

Glad the in-laws were supportive! I bet it was a shock if they thought hubby was snipped lol I'd be shocked too.
Why don't you think your mum would be happy? I really hope she doesn't body shame or say anything negative about your SEN child.

We have a 4 year old with autism and an 8 year old with ADHD but I still feel more than capable of expanding our family as I'm sure you do too.

Fingers crossed for a happy reunion - keep us posted xx

Counting down the hours.......

I cannot stop eating today I am STARVING! Nausea has pretty much gone today so maybe that's why but all I can think about is food and my tummy is rumbling constantly.

Just 4 and half hrs until we see our baby :dance:

Counting down the hours.......

I cannot stop eating today I am STARVING! Nausea has pretty much gone today so maybe that's why but all I can think about is food and my tummy is rumbling constantly.

Just 4 and half hrs until we see our baby :dance:

Needs to hurry up I'm impatient here :rofl: and you'll be impatient over there aswell lol I have my booking in appointment on the 5th Dec so week tomorrow I'm nervous to even have a scan tho if I'm honest, I'm scared they will tell me no heartbeat again xx

Does anyone have any idea when your likely to get 3+ on clear blue?

Hope all is well @angelbump

My mum took it way better than I thought, apart from being 100%we were kidding!
Feels a relief! She said the she had been thinking recently that she would probably never push a pushchair again!

Hope all is well @angelbump

My mum took it way better than I thought, apart from being 100%we were kidding!
Feels a relief! She said the she had been thinking recently that she would probably never push a pushchair again!

@MrsLux So glad they took it well. The last thing you need when your pregnant and hormonal is to be met with negativety. This is why I don't want to find out the sex of the baby - can't deal with everyone being sympathetic to me if it's a 3rd boy (which I'd be okay with) or saying don't worry you can go again or some other insensitive shit! Cannot deal!

Hi ladies everything is fine :lol:
We saw a lovely little bean measuring a day ahead and heart beat flickering away! I feel so relieved - for now lol.
I'll upload a picture soon. Thanks for all the well wishes xx

Yayy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"