July/August 2023

@Jess0685 thanks so much for asking after me I'm so so anxious I'm so ill I feel like I did when I had covid I'm now worried if it is covid what happens is baby going to be OK and so fourth :cry: I need to stop with the worrying tbh xx

@Jess0685 thanks so much for asking after me I'm so so anxious I'm so ill I feel like I did when I had covid I'm now worried if it is covid what happens is baby going to be OK and so fourth :cry: I need to stop with the worrying tbh xx

Do you have a test to do? My friend who is 25 weeks pregnant has also got covid! She’s doing well now but best to be sure x

Thanks, ladies! Parents seemed to come around when they left today, so that was relieving.

@Jess0685 I'm sorry your parents have been like that in the past. I really hope it goes well for you when you tell them!

@tdog I hope you're feeling better soon. I've known a couple of ladies who have had COVID while pregnant and everything seemed to be fine. Get some rest, if you can!

Thanks, ladies! Parents seemed to come around when they left today, so that was relieving.

@Jess0685 I'm sorry your parents have been like that in the past. I really hope it goes well for you when you tell them!

Thank you. I might just not bother telling them. :lol:

@Jess0685 I'm going to do one when I fully wake as now it is 2:45am and struggling to stay asleep right now :cry: xx

@AzureOrchid thank you lovely so glad the parents came round :) xx

@Jess0685 I'm going to do one when I fully wake as now it is 2:45am and struggling to stay asleep right now :cry: xx

@AzureOrchid thank you lovely so glad the parents came round :) xx

Same! I did try to sleep, I failed then I got up and put some washing on. :lol:

Welcome @AzureOrchid

I know people that have been pregnant and have covid and all has been well. Hope your feeling a bit better today x

Thanks ladies I have tested positive for covid :cry: trying to rest as much and drink plenty but then peeing millions lol xx

Thanks ladies I have tested positive for covid :cry: trying to rest as much and drink plenty but then peeing millions lol xx
I’m sorry you’ve tested positive. Don’t worry about baby they’ll be fine just rest.

Thank you lovely ladies trying to rest seems impossible with the kids tbh all they seem to want is me xx

Welcome @AzureOrchid hope you have a healthy and happy 9 months ❤️

@tdog my goodness Covid! You poor thing, rest as much as you can & lots of fluids. I'm sure baby will be absolutely fine x

Awwww thank you ladies I swear tho us ladies are never able to rest up and get better apparently he poorly now aswell, he tested negative tho :shrug: I call man flu lol xx

Awwww thank you ladies I swear tho us ladies are never able to rest up and get better apparently he poorly now aswell, he tested negative tho :shrug: I call man flu lol xx

1000000% man flu and you're pregnant so guess he's going to have to suck it up buttercup!

1000000% man flu and you're pregnant so guess he's going to have to suck it up buttercup!

I love that saying I always say it :haha: he just nos now not to piss me off tbh lol xx

Not the dreaded man flu! It’s ridiculous how bad they get lol hang in there!

Not the dreaded man flu! It’s ridiculous how bad they get lol hang in there!

Honest it's like stop the dam world this man is dying omg lol, think he got a little pissed at me as I went oh dear we poorly are we lol xx

Not sleeping is the worst! I managed like an hour and ½ tonight. I only woke up as I needed a pee! :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"