• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July Babies!

What on earth is green gatorade? I've never heard of it! :huh:

just got back from my first drs appt.. soooo unhelpful... the office test only showed a faint second line so they put me down as a "possible pregnancy" then hurried me out of the room. Apparently the Dr had been late coming in to the office so was way behind (took me an hour and a half to get in to my booked appt).. arg!!!!! I don't know what to think.. am I pregnant?? The FRER had two lines, the digi said pregnant but the Ics and the Drs office only showed very faint lines...

Browneyes; why so worried with this one?

Biliboi: what a bummer- I better go get one tonight because I also wanted to see the weeks:)

Wifey: lol- tomato and ketchup? I can't wait to see what I crave. So far the things I can't get enough of are green gatorade, sleep and milk:)

I have no idea! I worried with my daughter too but this is crazy. In testing every morning then staring at the test all day to make sure it's darker. I'm a weirdo!

just got back from my first drs appt.. soooo unhelpful... the office test only showed a faint second line so they put me down as a "possible pregnancy" then hurried me out of the room. Apparently the Dr had been late coming in to the office so was way behind (took me an hour and a half to get in to my booked appt).. arg!!!!! I don't know what to think.. am I pregnant?? The FRER had two lines, the digi said pregnant but the Ics and the Drs office only showed very faint lines...

That is annoying about the Doctors office. It might just be too early for their test.

:wave: browneyes! I agree, knowing early makes you worry more. I'm forever checking my pants lol.

Bug, the test they use is probably a lot less sensitive than a frer. I only had extremely faint lines on an IC, but a definite line on a frer. I've resisted the urge to do a digi until next week. In the UK they don't even confirm pregnancy. The first time you see a midwife is after you're 8 weeks gone. If you're concerned, do another frer to see if the line's gotten darker. If your digi has a week indicator on, you could do another next week.

biliboi, I think green gatorade is some sort of energy drink. The cramping is normal, I remember being properly freaked out by it when I was preggo with Holly - it was quite intense at times. I also did 13 pregnancy tests to make sure my lines were getting darker. I still have them :blush:

Gatorade is a sports drink- no energy, just like sobe lifewater or vitaminwater. It keeps you really hydrated. :)

I hear about the continually testing. I've done about six tests. I just can't believe it still!!!

Ohh I've just worked out I will be 20 weeks the day after my 30th birthday!

Can i join :)
due 11th of july, praying this is a sticky one this time

Hi hopeforamirac! That's a really lovely thing you're doing. I pray it's a sticky too. x x

hey ladies. I am due july 8! Would love to join this group!!

Hi everyone can I join? I'm due sometime around the 9th of July :flower:

Yay ladies, my line is so much darker today!
btw my name is roxanne, my daughters name is Imogen and I'm 26. Lets learn about eachother!

Hi browneyes - great news!

I'm Sarah, 31, and my lil monster is called Holly :D

Great news Girls!

I'm Elaine, 29 years old and my daughter Maya is 5!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->