July Babies!

hopingforno2 we are all here to support you hun, please dont feel like you cant post in here, if your still happy too then so are we :hugs: :hugs:

I agree with all the others. This is a very supportive thread! If you want to stay with us, please do!

Thanks Hel! I wanted to give them one more day, but you are right. They can push me around, but I am starting to be a momma bear about my bean.

You are not upsetting me either hon. It is good to get it out and if it is here where you need to talk about it, so be it. :hugs: Have you tried Ibuprophen?? When I am on my period I take like 800 mg of it and put a heating pad on were I am cramping.

Thank you all for your kind words I'm feeling better today just a shame im getting pains now, any ladies who have been in my position know of any pain relief that actually works? please and I will stop posting on this thread too as I'm sure I'm not helping the worried! X

The pains will progressively get worse.. Im sorry! Mine went on for a few hours.. just like labor with my DD did. It gets worse and worse until you pass everything, once you pass it the pain will seemingly stop immediately. My heart hurts for you :( I just relaxed and tried to be off my feet as much as possible. I also took tylenol because my doctor wouldnt give me anything... It is like labor pains but only up to about 4 or 5 cm dilated (for those of you who have had children.. ). I hope it goes smooth for you. I bled for about 10 days after it all passed. It was heartbreaking but once I got a bit in shape and finally decided to try again We got pregnant in october.. unfortunately that one miscarried (right away though) and I am pregnant again.. I hope for nothing but the best for you dear.. :hugs:

I was just wondering also if the 1st page was going to be updated soon?

Aw i am so so sorry hopingforno2. Im sorry i cant speak from experience, but i do work for an early pregnancy unit and I know from experience just how many ladies go through what you go through. The people on here are sooo supportive and its lovely to have people to talk to who have been through the same. I hope the physical pain ends soon ( i know the psychological pain will take much longer).. and i hope you find the strength to go through with the wedding. Might it help to have a happy day to look forward to and celebrate? :hugs: xxxxx

hoping- have you tried alternating Ibuprofen and acetaminophen... some people find this works to have two different pain relievers attempting to control. I wouldn't suggest it long term but in the short term it is fine. We are here for you.. don't think you need to stop posting! :hugs:

Thank you all so much everything seems to have stopped? Very strange like a calm before the storm! I'm a bag of nerves! Yes I know I think because I had a feeling weeks ago I just want to get through this bit and then move on to our future, its so sad though that my little girl doesn't understand, and keeps asking me why! (she was at the scan,biggest mistake ive ever made as a mother!) . But I really do want to thank you all you've been Brill, my friends either dont care or don't know what to say and the hubby is male so he's usless! Xxx

And frisbeemama12 and the other ladies that have been through this i am truly sorry for your losses, I now understand :(
I'm going to chill on the painkillers i need to asses the pain (if there is any more now)so I can tell epau tomorrow xxx

Hi ladies!

Quick update, we met our midwife today, it went really well, she was very nice and took more than enough time with us! Midwives are hard to find around here, only 2% of women get to have one, I'm thrilled! It was our very first medical appointment so we were excited to hear the heartbeat :happydance: Everything seems fine, she also changed my due date to july 7th.

I was annoyed last night, my doctor's office had left a message asking me why I didn't show up for my blood test on october 28... the answer is, hum, because they never gave me an appointment!!! They never contacted me when like they were supposed to, I was getting worried too because I needed to have my thyroid checked as early on as possible. So frustrating!The midwife did a blood test today, I just hope my dosage is okay and the extra wait didn't affect the baby.

I hope you're all doing well, everyone seems very supportive on this thread! :hugs:

Thanks hopingforno2. Unfortunately for me I think I might be going through it yet again.. this will be my third miscarriage this YEAR.. Im keeping an optimistic head on my shoulders though and if this is indeed a miscarriage then Im going to whip myself into shape and we are getting a dog and we arent going to try for another baby for quite some time until I feel like I am physically the BEST I can be... I am determined.

:hugs: frisbeemama. I hope that all is OK xxx

DJibou, i cant believe only 2% of people have a midwife where you are! We all get one here. I feel really lucky now. Its good to have someone who you can ring/text if you get any problems.

Welcome MiaSamEveBUB!

10 weeks today! :happydance: I feel like I have hit a major milestone! I still keep thinking about a mmc, but I am trying to give God my worries.

Dh is being a great coach on drinking water. We are going to tell our first people tomorrow night at dinner. It is a couple that we spend quite a bit of time with. She is about 6mo right now. Going to keep it under wraps with the rest of the world until Christmas - 12 weeks.

We are attending an out of town wedding this weekend with above mentioned couple and my immediate family. I have been so bloated this week, and I am terribly afraid they are going to notice in my dress! Have to wear a specific one for pictures. I have been the same size for the past 8 years and my mother has one sharp eye for that small detail. Any suggestions on hiding the bloat?

I was just wondering also if the 1st page was going to be updated soon?

If you would like to have your edd posted, you can private message biliboi. She is really great about getting them up.

Thanks. I posted a post to be added when I first joined but I guess it was just skipped.

Hi, I'm only adding people who email me with their username and edd - its way tooo arduous to go through all the posts to look for dates! I've added you now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->