July Babies!

Well my sister split up with her boyf, he turned out to be a bit of a psycho and said he was going to announce my news on facebook before I'd had the chance to tell my family. What a wierdo.

I was just wondering also if the 1st page was going to be updated soon?

If you would like to have your edd posted, you can private message biliboi. She is really great about getting them up.

Thanks. I posted a post to be added when I first joined but I guess it was just skipped.

Hi, I'm only adding people who email me with their username and edd - its way tooo arduous to go through all the posts to look for dates! I've added you now.

Thanks! Yeah we PMed each other already now. LOL Thanks Hon! :hugs:

Well my sister split up with her boyf, he turned out to be a bit of a psycho and said he was going to announce my news on facebook before I'd had the chance to tell my family. What a wierdo.

What a loser! Hope he does not ruin your surprise still! :hugs:

Hey Everyone! So today I had my first OBGYN appointment! My doctor is a FABULOUS guy! You can tell he became a doctor for all the RIGHT reasons. He listened to me, he was kind, he was interested in me & my husband and I could tell he really cared about me. As far as my cold goes, he said he'd prefer for me to stick to Tylenol & natural things, but I could tell he felt really bad about my vomiting. He prescribed me a different kind of medicine since Zofran really hasn't worked for me. He said if this doesn't work, next time I see him he will prescribe me something else, or if it really doesn't work and I'm not getting any relief, to call him anytime Monday to Friday during office hours and let him know. He did the ultrasound HIMSELF which was fantastic! I've never had that before. I'm measuring great! Baby's heart rate was 157.9, and even though I am due July 13th, he said since I'm a planned c-section already (due to past medical history) the baby will be born the week before (39th week), so now I know i'll be celebrating Independence Day (an American holiday) in the hospital with my baby...but that's okay!! The doctor was so nice! Before he walked out of the room he goes "You both have a very merry Christmas!" My 2nd appointment is for January 19th!

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=312438&stc=1&d=1323990119
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Such a beautiful scan Scl!! Im glad your Dr seems to be very attentive :)

Loving all the scan pics.
I lost my MIL on Sun and had some bleeding on Mon which i think was due to the stress. Nonetheless, i had a scan yesterday to make sure all ok. Here is my 11+5 baby;

https://i863.photobucket.com/albums/ab197/mlyn26/2011-12-14150125.jpg

:happydance::happydance::cloud9::cloud9::happydance::happydance:

DJibou, i cant believe only 2% of people have a midwife where you are! We all get one here. I feel really lucky now. Its good to have someone who you can ring/text if you get any problems.

Wow I wasn't clear, I need to explain myself better!! Doctors do the followups for most pregnant women, but midwives have only been able to practice legally for like 10 years, so their's only a few birthing centers in my province.

Midwives have natural approach to pregnancy and birth, letting couples make most of the decisions, while doctors are more pushy with medication and interventions. Does that make more sense?!?

well ill be 10 weeks tomorrow and seem to finally be feeeling a little better in the nausea department....Praise God! Anyone else feeling any better?

I'd just about given up on the idea of ever feeling any better but today is the best day I've had in weeks! Maybe the excitement of travelling later today.

yup Im 10 weeks tomorrow!! I am still having good days and bad.. was having a good day yesterday until like 9 pm.. then it all went downhill!

so sorry about the loss of you MIL mlyn26 :hugs: Your scan picture is beautiful!

well ill be 10 weeks tomorrow and seem to finally be feeeling a little better in the nausea department....Praise God! Anyone else feeling any better?

Yeah ill be 10 weeks on sunday and feeling a lot better now! Its more that i dont fancy certain foods now rather than full blown nausea :happydance:

Yep I am 11 weeks and 5 days and feeling much better! No nausea and way less tired - happy days :)

12 weeks on sunday and scan on monday - its all coming together now - just hope bean is ok in there :)

I wish I knew whats going on in there, unfortunately I have to wait until the 1st to ever see a Dr here :( I havent had any more bleeding at all but I dont feel pregnant at ALL. Today I actually felt really nauseous again but then it was gone, and I slept soooooo long during a nap today.. Im wondering if my hcg is coming down rapidly and as such my body is freaking out..

Well I made it back to work today. A bit of nausea first thing and my voice I'd still mega croaky (and worryingly man-like!) but I feel so much better. Boobs less sore. 12 days to the scan....wish it was before christmas though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->