July Babies!

I've never felt emotional pain like it! Worst feeling ever! X

I've had 3 previous mc and I know your pain hon. :hugs: It will eventually ease but never completely. :hugs: & :kiss: To you. Rest up Love and once again, I am so sorry to hear of this tragedy.

Hey all I hadn't posted a while. I have been laying low. My coworker who was due ten days after me had an etopic so I just hadn't felt up to celebrating. I am even keeping my news off of facebook out of respect for her. I know they have been trying for a long time.

I had a very long appointment with the dr yesterday but all went well. It started with our scan and they are actually saying my due date now is july 15th but I don't bother changing my ticker! Baby is measuring spot on and has a nice heart rate of 164 bpm! I am very excited. They did a cervix check and it is nice and closed so all looks good in that area as well. They took bloods and set up more appointments.

I had wanted to opt out of doing first tri screening but givine that I have a family member with Downs, I wanted it done again. I did opt out of the cystic fibrosis screening (I don't think insurance pays for that and I think we declined it with DS as well). So after nearly 3 hours there I have appointments set up.

First tri screening is 1/10/12 at 8 am
Go for bloods again? 2/1/12 at 8
AND...
anatomy scan 2/20/12...OMG it just doesn't seem like a long wait!!!

I keep meaning to post a pic but I didn't carry them into work with me. I am trying to get some work that I can do at home so that way I can do at my comfort since there are no students here and it is the last day of exams here. I have to take inventory of my work area and put locations so when I am out on leave, it is an easy transition. I hope anyway. At least I get to train the person!!

I'm sorry for your co-worker's loss. :cry: I just found out yesterday a friend of mine had to deliver her stillborn baby at around 20 weeks 2 weeks ago. I don't know how to tell any of our mutual friends that I am expecting again without hurting her. :nope: I think I am going to just keep it a secret for a while so she can get some mourning and healing in before she finds out.

I told some close work colleagues today. They all shrieked and kissed me!

Thank you all don't know what to do now :( may have to postpone the wedding :( I really am hoping you all the best of luck and that we all have a baby in 2012 x

Hey everyone. So sorry for the losses that have occurred. How heartbreaking it must be. Hard to imagine.

I’ve been feeling okay. Not sick. Just exhausted. We are in the process of remodeling our kitchen. My husband said he was annoyed with me last night because I wasn’t more involved. I was definitely the one that pushed for the remodel. But now I’m so exhausted I don’t even care to make decisions about things. I’ve been working overtime and my Grandpa has been sick for 3 months. I’ve been traveling out of state to visit him in the hospital every week and it takes everything out of me.

I know I need to be more involved with the kitchen remodel.... but where do I find the energy? And how to I get my husband to understand my exhaustion?

Hey everyone. So sorry for the losses that have occurred. How heartbreaking it must be. Hard to imagine.

I’ve been feeling okay. Not sick. Just exhausted. We are in the process of remodeling our kitchen. My husband said he was annoyed with me last night because I wasn’t more involved. I was definitely the one that pushed for the remodel. But now I’m so exhausted I don’t even care to make decisions about things. I’ve been working overtime and my Grandpa has been sick for 3 months. I’ve been traveling out of state to visit him in the hospital every week and it takes everything out of me.

I know I need to be more involved with the kitchen remodel.... but where do I find the energy? And how to I get my husband to understand my exhaustion?

So hard! Like we have heard (so it must be true :shrug:) your energy levels will come and go. You cannot make them understand, as much as we want to, they are just built differently. I would suggest waiting for that ever elusive burst of energy and really give him everything you have.

hopingforno2, I'm really sorry for your loss. Take all the time you need to heal.:hugs:

hopingforno2 - im so sorry :hugs: same thing happened to me before i had Emma, i got to 11 weeks and found out bean had stopped growing at 6, im hear if you ever need to chat :hugs:

Sorry not been around much, had some bleeding on sunday which freaked me out, but just back from the hosp and bean is grand, measuring a few days ahead :happydance:

hope everyone is ok xx

hopingforno2 - im so sorry :hugs: same thing happened to me before i had Emma, i got to 11 weeks and found out bean had stopped growing at 6, im hear if you ever need to chat :hugs:

Sorry not been around much, had some bleeding on sunday which freaked me out, but just back from the hosp and bean is grand, measuring a few days ahead :happydance:

hope everyone is ok xx

Yay! Wonderful news!

I called my doctor on Friday to report in about the brown bleeding, STILL, didn't hear from her all day. Called again on Monday and still haven't heard anything. Starting to get really frustrated/worried with a lack of response.

hope everyone is ok xx

Yay! Wonderful news!

I called my doctor on Friday to report in about the brown bleeding, STILL, didn't hear from her all day. Called again on Monday and still haven't heard anything. Starting to get really frustrated/worried with a lack of response.

If i were you i would keep ringing - daily, tell them you need someone to call you back and say about a scan too, sometimes you have to just annoy the living cr*p out of them!!!

when we were waiting for the date for emmas op i kept ringing, in the end they knew exactly who i was, but i got the op date and a reason why it had taken a little while, this is your baby, dont let anyone dismiss you, but at the same time try not to worry too much (impossible i know) :hugs:

Thank you all for your kind words I'm feeling better today just a shame im getting pains now, any ladies who have been in my position know of any pain relief that actually works? please and I will stop posting on this thread too as I'm sure I'm not helping the worried! X

Thank you all for your kind words I'm feeling better today just a shame im getting pains now, any ladies who have been in my position know of any pain relief that actually works? please and I will stop posting on this thread too as I'm sure I'm not helping the worried! X

hopingforno2, I'm having quite a worried day today and believe me your posting here is definitely not making me feel any worse, I'm just relieved you feel a bit better. Can't speak for anyone else but personally it doesn't bother me if you keep posting here as long as doing so doesn't upset you.
Unfortunately I can't help with your pain relief question as I had a d&c the day after my scan 12 years ago so didn't go through that.

oh no hopingforno2 :cry: I am so sorry. Please keep posting here if you want to- we've all gotten to know each other and its important for us to have support in good and bad times :hugs:

hopingforno2 im sorry but i had a d&c, but can you call the doc and ask for some strong painkillers??

otherwise hotwater bottle, bed and what ever painkillers you can get your hands on, :hugs:

I have a prescription for paracetamol and codeine which is pretty strong, can't remember what it's called but it's 500mg paracetamol and 35mg of codeine (much stronger than what you can get in the pharmacy, which only has a maximum of 8mg codeine). That works fairly well for my bad dysmennorrhoea so might help with what you're going through. You need a doctor's prescription though.

Thank you all! I feel I can actually talk to you ladies, others dont reply Im booked in to have the tablets tomorriw but im having what I would call mild contractions and ive literally just started bleeding. I sent hubby to be to chemist and all they gave him was anadin said I'm not aloud anything else :( I hope your all ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->