July Babies!

I woke up with a really sore stomach. I'm not sleeping deeply as OH's alarm is set for 640 and I'm usually unable to fall back asleep after either that or his getting ready for work wakes me up. I was in bed for about an hour until my stomach was getting too much to handle. I'm now sitting here with chocolate soy milk and some crackers and hoping it goes away.

you feeling any better yet? :hugs:

I am EXHAUSTED this morning.. I feel sick again even though I just finished antibiotics and didnt have anymore congestion :( Oh well.. hopefully it goes away fast. I also had some slight pink on wipe this morning :shrug: I hope its nothing but at the same time I dont feel anywhere near as pregnant as I should right now :( This happened with my last 2 miscarriages too..

I am EXHAUSTED this morning.. I feel sick again even though I just finished antibiotics and didnt have anymore congestion :( Oh well.. hopefully it goes away fast. I also had some slight pink on wipe this morning :shrug: I hope its nothing but at the same time I dont feel anywhere near as pregnant as I should right now :( This happened with my last 2 miscarriages too..
i have everything crossed for you...

Hey girls! Hope everyone is feeling a little better today! I took myself off no sex this week. The doctor said no sex while this brown spotting is still going on. It has been WEEKS without any action. I have been ok with it because I have been worried about the babe. I called Friday to tell her there had been no change in the brown spotting.They do not seem to concerned and I forgot to ask about sex. So Friday night, I just went ahead and dtd. Wonderful! Saturday I felt more preggo than I have felt the entire time. Sore boobs are back. Nausea is stronger when hungry, sleepy again. Now I feel like a crappy mom and a good wife. haha Going to call the doc and confess today.

What do you all think? I have slight cramping occasionally, which I assume is uterus stretching. The brown spotting is really light once, maybe twice a day.

hi peacelikeariv
before my bfp hubby and i used to bd every day but when i started spotting/bleeding and feeling awful we completely stopped. ~As long as it's not too heavy and i don't feel too bad i'm totally okay with BDing. Unfortunately we've only managed to BD twice in about 4 weeks, but I'm fairly confident that it won't cause any harm. Let us know what your doctor says!

I woke up with a really sore stomach. I'm not sleeping deeply as OH's alarm is set for 640 and I'm usually unable to fall back asleep after either that or his getting ready for work wakes me up. I was in bed for about an hour until my stomach was getting too much to handle. I'm now sitting here with chocolate soy milk and some crackers and hoping it goes away.

you feeling any better yet? :hugs:

A little bit, thanks. I'm very exhausted though.

Hey girls! Hope everyone is feeling a little better today! I took myself off no sex this week. The doctor said no sex while this brown spotting is still going on. It has been WEEKS without any action. I have been ok with it because I have been worried about the babe. I called Friday to tell her there had been no change in the brown spotting.They do not seem to concerned and I forgot to ask about sex. So Friday night, I just went ahead and dtd. Wonderful! Saturday I felt more preggo than I have felt the entire time. Sore boobs are back. Nausea is stronger when hungry, sleepy again. Now I feel like a crappy mom and a good wife. haha Going to call the doc and confess today.

What do you all think? I have slight cramping occasionally, which I assume is uterus stretching. The brown spotting is really light once, maybe twice a day.

Im sure youll be fine, i wouldnt worry about it. Some doctors dont say anything about DTD whilst pregnant, so im sure youre is just being over-cautious. Its great the spotting isnt getting any worse too! After a bad weekend I am having a long overdue "good" day today. Unfortunately its been wasted, as ive been at work allllll day.. i suppose its a good thing as im probably doing my job better if i feel OK! I think i would have appreciated it more this weekend though when out for a meal!

COME ON 2nd trimester... i can almost TASTE you! Only a few weeks away.... we can make it to feeling normal again.......

I have this really really odd feeling just below my belly button.. where my uterus should be in a week or so.. like really really tight but not painful.. my lower back is SCREAMING in pain and I threw up so hard today it was awful, it was bile too :( Tonight I felt better but the tight feeling was so uncomfortable I cant bend over or lean over too far or it gets really uncomfortable, not painful.. just weird I guess.. I never experienced this at ALL with my DD.. Im so worried this is another miscarriage just waiting to happen :cry:

Well, I had my scan yest (it should be my avatar). She confirmed what I thought about my dates (ovulated cd48). Due date changed from July 5th to 7th. She said baby wasn't being very photogenic - it was standing upright and looking out!

Hey all I hadn't posted a while. I have been laying low. My coworker who was due ten days after me had an etopic so I just hadn't felt up to celebrating. I am even keeping my news off of facebook out of respect for her. I know they have been trying for a long time.

I had a very long appointment with the dr yesterday but all went well. It started with our scan and they are actually saying my due date now is july 15th but I don't bother changing my ticker! Baby is measuring spot on and has a nice heart rate of 164 bpm! I am very excited. They did a cervix check and it is nice and closed so all looks good in that area as well. They took bloods and set up more appointments.

I had wanted to opt out of doing first tri screening but givine that I have a family member with Downs, I wanted it done again. I did opt out of the cystic fibrosis screening (I don't think insurance pays for that and I think we declined it with DS as well). So after nearly 3 hours there I have appointments set up.

First tri screening is 1/10/12 at 8 am
Go for bloods again? 2/1/12 at 8
AND...
anatomy scan 2/20/12...OMG it just doesn't seem like a long wait!!!

I keep meaning to post a pic but I didn't carry them into work with me. I am trying to get some work that I can do at home so that way I can do at my comfort since there are no students here and it is the last day of exams here. I have to take inventory of my work area and put locations so when I am out on leave, it is an easy transition. I hope anyway. At least I get to train the person!!

Just thought is let you all know I had my 12week scan, baby died 3 week ago. Good luck to you all xx

Just thought is let you all know I had my 12week scan, baby died 3 week ago. Good luck to you all xx

Im so sorry.. the same thing happened to me back in March.. Its very tough.. take some time to yourself, dont overdo it. Its nothing you did wrong.

I've never felt emotional pain like it! Worst feeling ever! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->