July Babies!

I bought mat pants at just over 8 weeks as my other pants were sooo uncomfortable!!! I would way rather be comfortable!!!!

Oh.. and 9+6....

Attachments

• KORBUTT 0001.jpg
    KORBUTT 0001.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 17
Great picture bug! :)

My doppler arrived in the post today and i heard the heartbeat for the first time :cloud9: 164 bpm! :dance:

Hi everyone! Just wanted to drop in & say I'm due July 15th :) I had an ultrasound last week & was able to hear the heartbeat yesterday!
Wishing all of you a happy pregnancy xo

Hey everyone, I've been lurking on this thread for at least a month. I'm due on July 1 (had 2 scans so far due to assessing risk for a genetic disease I have, one put me at July 2, the other at June 28, so we're going with the date from my LMP).

I've told half of my family this past weekend and the rest at Christmas. It's so nice to not have a secret anymore!

Hi Lillerina, I'm due July 1st too :thumbup:

Not much new happening for me.. I'm still waiting for my really bad food aversions to pass. I do feel better overall and most days I forget I'm pregnant. My 2 year old keeps me too busy :haha:

My due date changed to July 17th!! First Ob appointment went well!

Attachments

• babynumber2.jpg
    babynumber2.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 4
Well today I told my boss. And after the shock sank in he said he would tell the rest of the staff so I wouldn't have to be centre of attention. So everyone knows in work now. Phew, glad to get it over with!

Hi everyone! Just wanted to drop in & say I'm due July 15th :) I had an ultrasound last week & was able to hear the heartbeat yesterday!
Wishing all of you a happy pregnancy xo

Hey everyone, I've been lurking on this thread for at least a month. I'm due on July 1 (had 2 scans so far due to assessing risk for a genetic disease I have, one put me at July 2, the other at June 28, so we're going with the date from my LMP).

I've told half of my family this past weekend and the rest at Christmas. It's so nice to not have a secret anymore!

Hi ladies! :wave: Congrats and Welcome!!! :hugs:

Hi ladies! I hope everyone is doing well this weekend. I did not go back and read the other pages so please forgive me! :hugs: I just got all heated today and was wondering if y'all are as hormonal over the silliest things too. :lol:

So, I was at the Commissary (Military Grocery Store) and one of my friend's works there. I went up to her to tell her the good news about us expecting. She said "WHAT!? OMG! Congrats!!! How far along are you?" I told her 9+2 Weeks. Then her fellow co-worker, whom I have never met and I was not even talking to her and she was not close to us when I told her, says to me "And you are already wearing stretchy pants!?" I was in shock and PISSED that she had the nerve to get in our A+B Conversation and had the nerve to ask me this question like she knew me!!! I just told her "Umm, I am bloated and I would rather be comfy!" I am so mad that I did not tell her to shove it up her A$$ and that she did not know my situation! Besides, I have 2 other children and this is my 6th pregnancy and you do start showing faster! I have a little itty bitty bump now but I am bloated too! I had just eaten and I am having issues buttoning up my pants to wear it does hurt and I can't find my belly bands. So I dug out my Maternity pants! I did not realize I should have ran it by this total stranger for her permission first! :haha: :growlmad:
Sometimes I marvel at the absolute rudeness and downright cheek of some people!

I hear ya! :thumbup:

Hi ladies! I hope everyone is doing well this weekend. I did not go back and read the other pages so please forgive me! :hugs: I just got all heated today and was wondering if y'all are as hormonal over the silliest things too. :lol:

So, I was at the Commissary (Military Grocery Store) and one of my friend's works there. I went up to her to tell her the good news about us expecting. She said "WHAT!? OMG! Congrats!!! How far along are you?" I told her 9+2 Weeks. Then her fellow co-worker, whom I have never met and I was not even talking to her and she was not close to us when I told her, says to me "And you are already wearing stretchy pants!?" I was in shock and PISSED that she had the nerve to get in our A+B Conversation and had the nerve to ask me this question like she knew me!!! I just told her "Umm, I am bloated and I would rather be comfy!" I am so mad that I did not tell her to shove it up her A$$ and that she did not know my situation! Besides, I have 2 other children and this is my 6th pregnancy and you do start showing faster! I have a little itty bitty bump now but I am bloated too! I had just eaten and I am having issues buttoning up my pants to wear it does hurt and I can't find my belly bands. So I dug out my Maternity pants! I did not realize I should have ran it by this total stranger for her permission first! :haha: :growlmad:

Ugh, don't you just LOVE rude people?! :gun: I mean, seriously! People open their mouths and they don't think before they talk. If she MUST say anything, there is no reason why she just couldn't of congratulated you & moved on with her JOB! Grr... I'm around 4'9" - and you have no idea how many flippen rude comments I get. :dohh: From other adults, mind you! I still remember 7 years ago when I had my first child, an RN helped me walk to the bathroom. She made a comment "Didn't your mother ever feed you miracle grow?" from such recently as last Sunday, I was at a church potluck and a old woman who i've never met before comes up to me, hugs me from the side and says "your SO short!"...

I am shy when that happens, but I hate it. It's rude, hurtful and embarrassing. Like the girl in the store, I don't think they are going out of their way to TRY to be mean, but folks can be just extremely insensitive. The fact is, is that I suffer from a genetic intestinal disease that when started from childhood, can stunt growth. I wonder how people would feel if I said "I'm short because I have a disease that's made me this way - I can't help it"... Would they feel like a jerk and re-think what they just said? Maybe i'll try that next time. :nope:

Some people are just down right rude! :growlmad: I'm sorry people are constantly saying things about your height! :hugs: That is so rude and I seriously am becoming braver and starting to not care and say things back to people! You hurt my feelings, I will make you feel bad! (Then I feel bad for making someone feel bad.... :lol: )

Aww take no notice of her, some people dont think before they speak! I was thinking today how comfy some niiiice stretchy maternity wear would be instead of my tight jeans! My tummy is just fat/bloat at the minute, but i suppose the fact its got an ever expanding womb underneath it has made it look/feel even fatter! I darent buy ANYTHING remotely pregnancy related though until ive had my 12 week scan in 2 weeks time! But man i cannot WAIT to get some lovely stretchy stuff to wear! :thumbup:

Thanks Hon! :hugs: Mine is bloated and it won't be getting any smaller so why not feel comfy! :lol:

I bought mat pants at just over 8 weeks as my other pants were sooo uncomfortable!!! I would way rather be comfortable!!!!

Exactly! I would so much rather be comfy! :hugs:

Oh.. and 9+6....

Congrats and love the scan pic! :cloud9:

Hi Lillerina, I'm due July 1st too :thumbup:

Not much new happening for me.. I'm still waiting for my really bad food aversions to pass. I do feel better overall and most days I forget I'm pregnant. My 2 year old keeps me too busy :haha:

My nausea and food aversions is still pretty bad! :cry: I unfortunately had it the entire pregnancy with Bryelle!!

My due date changed to July 17th!! First Ob appointment went well!

Congrats! Love the scan pic! :cloud9:

Hey girls! I ordered a doppler and it came today. Found the HB immediately!! It was 160!
Yay!!!!!

Hi jadek and lillerina :xmas3:

majam some people are just :dohh:the ONLY jeans i have been able to wear for a couple of weeks now is my maternity jeans, i dont care at least im comfy, we have enough other stuff to deal with without trying to pour ourselves into clothes that no longer fit!!

biliboi - it is SO much easier when everyone at work knows

hope everyone else is doing well and all ready for santa!!:xmas6:im nearly done, one shift left and then just the cleaning and baking left to do but i have one seriously excited 4 year old, i think it is going to be an early start this christmas!

Hello my beautiful ladies! I have missed you all! We have been in NYC for vacation. DH and I walked ALL over Manhattan. Pregnancy + 12 hours on my feet sight seeing for four days = one tired pregnant gal!

Mlyn, So sorry about your MIL. Praying for your family. Lovely scan!

Jadek - Welcome to the group!

I have not even thought about a nursery! I want to get a good scan on the 6th of January.

11weeks + 1 today! Feeling good. Still nauseous if I don't eat on time. Moderately sore nipples, but not much else. Dh said yesterday that my uterus was for sure expanding! I took that to mean I was very bloated yesterday :haha: Anyone able to feel the uterus yet? What should I be feeling for?

Glad youre OK peacelikeariv. Jealous of your trip to NY, id love to go there round christmas time!

Im feeling a bit sick again this week, but i am assured this will start to wear off in a couple of weeks... Please???

My friend treated me to a nice little pre-christmas scan today. Here is my little baby at 10+5. Sorry for the quality of the pic, my phone is RUBBISH at taking photos! xx

Attachments

• IMG_0083[1].jpg
    IMG_0083[1].jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79