July Babies!

Glad youre OK peacelikeariv. Jealous of your trip to NY, id love to go there round christmas time!

Im feeling a bit sick again this week, but i am assured this will start to wear off in a couple of weeks... Please???

My friend treated me to a nice little pre-christmas scan today. Here is my little baby at 10+5. Sorry for the quality of the pic, my phone is RUBBISH at taking photos! xx

Lovely scan pic. Gorgeous bubba.
I am 13 weeks and unfortunately am still feeling nauseous. Grr!

Fab picture bunnikins!

So I've got very mixed feelings about next week. It's my scan on Wednesday and I'm exciting about seeing toodle again but so so scared it won't go well. I've also just found out my mums operation has been brought forward to Wednesday to so it'll be a funny old day. She's got an ovarian cyst and is having a big op to take all her bits out and check it's not cancer. Very apprehensive. Could be such a good or awful day.

11weeks + 1 today! Feeling good. Still nauseous if I don't eat on time. Moderately sore nipples, but not much else. Dh said yesterday that my uterus was for sure expanding! I took that to mean I was very bloated yesterday :haha: Anyone able to feel the uterus yet? What should I be feeling for?

I've been able to feel it for a few weeks now when lying down. It kinda feels like a tennis ball. I feel it more on the right side, my midwife said that my uterus is centered but the baby is hanging out on my right side!! Sometimes when I rub my belly he/she moves and I don't feel the bump anymore, then it comes back, I love it!!:happydance:

mlyn, I'm almost 13 weeks and the same. For whatever reason I was certain my m/s was much improved at 10 weeks and all gone by 12 with my daughter, but I think my brain remembered it wrong so I'd get pregnant again :haha: I looked back at some emails I sent around that time and it seems I started to have some good days around 12 weeks, but I still continued to feel sick until 15/16 weeks. My food aversions lasted quite longer and some foods I couldn't stomach until 30 weeks (beef and chinese).

beanhunter, I hope all goes well with your moms operation and she makes a speedy recovery. :hugs: Let us know how it goes.

Has anyone here not told their friends or family yet? Only my closest friends and family know, and I haven't told my work yet. I'm planning to wait and see how long it takes my work to figure it out :lol:

Hi ladies! I just found this thread and would like to join! I am due July 4 and hubby and I are soooo excited! Happy Holidays to all. :)

Glad youre OK peacelikeariv. Jealous of your trip to NY, id love to go there round christmas time!

Im feeling a bit sick again this week, but i am assured this will start to wear off in a couple of weeks... Please???

My friend treated me to a nice little pre-christmas scan today. Here is my little baby at 10+5. Sorry for the quality of the pic, my phone is RUBBISH at taking photos! xx

Nooooo! Surely it wont be long before yours wears off? I cant remember what it was like to be fully normal! Christmas dinner tomorrow is going to be fun... is anyone else sick to the stomach at the thought of turkey and veg... ?

Fab picture bunnikins!

So I've got very mixed feelings about next week. It's my scan on Wednesday and I'm exciting about seeing toodle again but so so scared it won't go well. I've also just found out my mums operation has been brought forward to Wednesday to so it'll be a funny old day. She's got an ovarian cyst and is having a big op to take all her bits out and check it's not cancer. Very apprehensive. Could be such a good or awful day.

Things usually have a way of working out OK. By the end of wednesday your mums op will be over with, and the cyst all gone, and youll have seen little baby, and all will be fine xxx

Welcome Excited4first! xx

Nooooo! Surely it wont be long before yours wears off? I cant remember what it was like to be fully normal! Christmas dinner tomorrow is going to be fun... is anyone else sick to the stomach at the thought of turkey and veg... ?

I find i really fancy the idea of it but then eat a third of it and feel full and nauseous. Started having to separate my dinner in two and eat the other half later when the nausea strikes again x

Excited4First - Welcome!!!

I did some shopping last night! I got breast pads, breast milk bags, lanolin, package of newborn diapers ( I plan to mostly cloth diaper, but I'll co-diaper with cloth & disposable. I figured I can use disposable for vacations or LONG days out with the baby), package of (3) short sleeved white 0-3 month onezies, foam baby tub, breastfeeding gel pack, and a nursing pillow.

*whew*

I really appreciate gift cards, LOL.

Happy Christmas everyone!
I had my 12 week scan on thursday and i was sooooooooo nervous, but everything is wonderful. Good strong heartbeat and I came out with a 1/14000 chance of Downs.
We told our parents today. We're in Australia and they're in England so they had no idea. My mum was so excited and happy she couldn't speak! It's starting to feel real now, although i still don't think i will totally believe it until I can feel it kicking...
Hope everyone's having a great day and the turkey isn't making you too sick!

We told dh's family after xmas dinner
His nan was crying!

We told dh's family after xmas dinner
His nan was crying!

Aw thats so cute, i wish we had waited til xmas day. I was stupid and told family at about 6 weeks... and then had the problem of everyone getting excited and talking about names, etc, when i was just worried about things going wrong. Someone had even bought it a xmas present yesterday and i got upset cos ive not had any testing done yet.. (not even had an "official" scan yet... let alone downs syndrome testing etc..) and i wanted to wait til after my 20 week scan before i bought things. I dont want to tempt fate... It just caused trouble and upset!

Hope everyone had a merry xmas! xxx

Hey everyone. Merry Christmas. I had to work all day yesterday at the hospital, so today we are doing Christmas with my family. My mom and dad will be here at noon and we will let them open their big gift. A gift with my ultrasound picture!!! I’m so excited!!!!!!!!

We told my husbands family on Christmas eve and they were so excited. Husband is an only child so this will be the first baby in his family!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!

We told all the immediate family yesterday with Merry Christmas Grandparent cards with a picture of the ultrasound. We have been very sneaky about this because everyone was VERY shocked. My mom actually thought it was from my brother (she didn't read the card). We are going to wait until my Jan 6th scan to tell aunts and uncles and such. Just siblings, parents and grandparents know.

I did have a very negative response from my SIL. She and I have never gotten along, as she is a compulsive liar :haha: . When Mom opened the card she thought is was theirs. They have been ttc for months after a tubal reversal in June. Dad corrected her and said no it is these two. Mom then tries to tell us congratulations, but SIL interrupts with a full run down of their journey up until this point. She talked for 5 minutes about how hard it is and what a struggle they are having. My parents did not even get to say Congratulations or when is it due or how far along are you? So my other brother, who always has my side, interrupts her monologue and says "That is so hard, but lets hear about sissy's baby!" She ended up walking out of the house and brother, her husband, just let her leave. He said "she is just sad, but we are very happy for you. Tell us all about it."

I feel terrible for them, bc they really have tried and it was so easy for us. At the same time, I think my goodness, can you not just sit quietly for 5 minutes and let me have my moment??!! She is one of those one upper people. If you have had a good day, hers was better. If you had a bad day, hers was worse. If you invented a cure to cancer, she had a similar idea last year, but no time to develop it!!! Frustrated that she partially dampened my news. DH's family was all wonderful though. So I will count my blessings and pray for her. haha

Sorry that was so long! Rant!

Boo tigergalle that u had to work xmas day! Rubbish! I nearly had to too but managed to get out of it, phew!

peacelikeariv, thats a pain about your sister in law. dont let her ruin your excitement. It doesnt matter what she thinks and i bet the rest of your family are over the moon.

Yay, our babies r now the size of a lime! My mum got a lime out yesterday to show me the size... limes r smaller than i thought! But still weird there is something that size growing inside! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->