July Babies!

Wonderful news Frisbee!

majm - Hope you get to feeling better! Have you been drinking LOTS of water? If all else fails, try some spicy food! haha

I can see my uterus today. Well not a bump or anything, but my belly is no longer flat. It is starting to...slope?...round?...I don't know how to describe it. It is obvious though! Dh even commented on it today! Still not gaining weight though.

Wonderful news Frisbee!

majm - Hope you get to feeling better! Have you been drinking LOTS of water? If all else fails, try some spicy food! haha

I can see my uterus today. Well not a bump or anything, but my belly is no longer flat. It is starting to...slope?...round?...I don't know how to describe it. It is obvious though! Dh even commented on it today! Still not gaining weight though.

Thanks Hon! :hugs: I was drinking SO MUCH water but today water is not appealing to me! :nope: I am drinking it but gagging too. I am so thirsty to for it. Totally sucks. I am drinking Hot Cocoa right now because it seems to be the only thing besides Orange Juice & Apple Juice that I want atm. I don't have any more juice left. :( :lol: I am starving hungry too but NOTHING sounds good!!! :( *Sigh*

I was comparing my bump to my bump with Bryelle at this stage with her and I was bigger then. I wonder if I am carrying more towards my back now like I did with Jace. I look pudgy now so I put my hand on my belly when I am out and about. :lol:

Perhaps. It is hard to know how to share in just the right way.:blush: We wanted to do a big announcement as it is our first and my brothers already have children. The family has been after us for years to go ahead and have a lo of our own. Now that we have decided to start telling, I don't think I can contain my excitement!

In an attempt to be a back for you, I had ttc issues as well. I DON'T think you did anything wrong!! In the time I was trying, my SIL got pregnant TWICE!! I was upset but I congratulated them. I was upset but I didn't ruin their announcement. I don't think it was wrong of you to announce at a family gathering. My SIL knew we were trying for over a year and just looks at me when her son was three months old and says "you are going to be an aunt again!!". It tore my heart out but at the same time, I didn't storm away.

When I finally got pregnant, a friend of mine who had unexplained infertility adopted a child. So stupid me thought it was ok to tell her I was pregnant. My mistake...she hasn't talked to me in three years since I told her. I mean really? I don't think it the time would matter tbh. I hope she doesn't do what my "friend" did.

Congratulations frisbee, what fantastic news! I am really pleased for you x x

Hello. I had my scan today and got bumped forward a few days to 12+2. Toodle was a proper fidget and it was lovely to see it wriggling around!

https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa409/elliejesky/fae0c900.jpg

beanhunter Congrast! :hugs: Look at the beautiful baby! :cloud9: Is it sad that your name now has me wanting bean and cheese tacos!? :shrug: :lol:

oh frisbee I am so happy for you!!!!!

Bean- what a beautiful scan picture!!!!

majm- so sorry your ms has come back... im the same.. the last few days have been almost as bad at at 6 weeks.

Hello. I had my scan today and got bumped forward a few days to 12+2. Toodle was a proper fidget and it was lovely to see it wriggling around!

https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa409/elliejesky/fae0c900.jpg

Beautiful!

MIL just called (for the third time today) to let me know how far along I am... 11w + 6 days. That is almost 12 weeks you know...

Cutie beanies!!

Peace- I know!! We are getting really close!!!

2nd trimester starts 13 W 0 D....

I can't believe we only have about one more week left in the first trimester... SO exciting!!!

It is getting close! I just wish I knew what was going on in there. I told some friends who live on the other side of the country last night. They also surprised me. She is 7wks!

Haven't been on for a while.. Hope everyone has had a brilliant Christmas :)
Great scan piccies, I can still see our little wriggler on the screen waving to us, that seems a lot longer than a week ago now!
How is everyone feeling? Any baby bumps showing yet?
I can't believe I'm 13 weeks already :happydance:

Hi ladies! I have not posted in a LONG time. 1st trimester exhaustion, nausea in addition to keeping up with work and daily errands have left me drained!!! I am hoping as I enter my 11th week the sickness subsides a bit.

I was catching up (only on the last few pages or so!) and it seems many women here are almost in the 2nd tri!!!! Yay! How is everyone's symptoms at this point?

Hope everyone is doing ok! Cant believe how quick its going, love that everyone is having scans now :D mine is next friday i cant wait! I think theyre gonna tell me theres about 4 babies in there cos i look ginormous! Either that or ive badly miscalculated and im actually about 30 weeks already haha! :rofl:

Hope everyone is doing ok! Cant believe how quick its going, love that everyone is having scans now :D mine is next friday i cant wait! I think theyre gonna tell me theres about 4 babies in there cos i look ginormous! Either that or ive badly miscalculated and im actually about 30 weeks already haha! :rofl:

OMG! Could you imagine! Which one would you rather hear? Either one would be a little scary. Scratch that! 4 babies, I'd pass out!

Sammy - We are due the same day!! :)

AFM, You would think 12 weeks pregnant my "morning sickness" would start to taper off................nope!!! ;{

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->