July Babies!

That must have been so nice!!!!!! LOL I had MS the entire pregnancy with Bryelle and only for the 1st 6 weeks with Jace!

Hi. I'm back home and the bleeding has stopped. Scan was fine, wriggling around and def grown since 12 wk scan. Not really sure why I bled but placenta is low and anterior so that maybe why plus I might not feel any movements til later. So relieved and best of all they let me mum into the scan with me and my husband so she's seen her grandchild too! Thanks for the support. :)

That is sooooo great to hear!! And bonus mom got to come in! :)

Aww thats brilliant news beanhunter. So it went from a scary day, to a brilliant day for you. It must have been lovely for you all to see baby xxx

Bunnikins you have such a great nub shot in your avatar!! Great pic

YAY! Im so glad everything is fine :) baby probably just hit the placenta is that what they think? Im glad you got to see the Lo! Its such a relief to see that little wiggling baby in there :hugs:

Fantastic news! I am jealous though! With my bleed, they did not do a scan. :nope: The baby's HB was perfect and my cervix was closed. I think they were just being Lazy! :growlmad: :lol:

Rubbish you didn't get a scan. They don't routinely listen at my hospital til 16 weeks and it's epau until 17 weeks anyway. They gave me the number and said I can call if I get panicky again before then and they'll scan me again. They were so so lovely and after such and awful few weeks it was lovely to see toodle again!
Here he/she is from today. Any gender guesses?

https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa409/elliejesky/c180a007.jpg

Come on bunnikins we know you are the scan expert so give me your best guess!

I would if i could! Its got its little thigh in the way so i cant see. Ive got a feeling its a girl though, not based on the scan xx

The baby died.
There was no heartbeat on the doppler, so they sent me to ultrasound. There was no heartbeat or movement.

I am trying to get into radiology for an ultrasound for a 2nd opinion, just so I have some time to emotionally cope - the baby died just a few days ago.

The doctor wants me to to a D&C over an natural miscarriage since I am farther along.

To say my heart is shattered is an understatement.

Oh my goodness SLC :hugs:
I'm so so sorry to hear that. My heart is breaking for you, I can't imagine how you must be feeling.

Oh no SLCMommy i am devastated for you. Im so sorry this happened. Thinking of you and we are always here when you need us xxx :hugs:

SLC! I'm devastated!! So sorry to hear.....my prayers, love and hugs are with you...Bunnikins is right.....you are always here for us and pls know we are here for you always

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->