July Babies!

Hel 5 Friday the 13th rocks!!

I started to feel light movements at 13 wks and been showing nice 7 wks....with my on, I didn't show until about 22wks and didn't feel movement until around then too!

The first few wks of this preg was horrible! I always had this bad taste n my mouth after I ate....I sometimes still get it, but nt regular as before.....I'm also always thirsty.....headaches....light nausea....with my son, absolutely nothing! F my boobs didn't grow, I would not have even known I was pregnant...lol

I'm from Toronto, Canada EH!

It's odd and knew I was pregnant before I missed my period I just had a overwhelming feeling and I had a brief sicky moment on a bus home from work so I just knew lol, although for me it's my fifth pregnancy, due July 16 th with my third baby :) (ive had two miscarriages) just ordered some maternity clothes from dp, just some skinny jeans and a cple of tops but all making me feel excited! Saving my pennies now for a katie crib as I gave my Moses basket to my sil lol! Welcome Canada, I'm a newbie here too :) xxxxx

Does anyone know or have a feeling on what gender baby is?

I feel like mine is a boy.

To be fair, I could have sworn it was a girl to start with. :) :haha:

I had my first appt with my new OB today and like him soooo much more than my previous Dr. he booked an u/s for 18 weeks on Feb 21st.. can't wait!!!! I had my quad screening bloodwork done today and also pre-registered at the hospital I will be giving birth at. They gave me sooo much info to read over.

As weird as this may sound, I have such a GUT feeling this baby will be a :pink:.

I'm not sure if it's mothers intuition, or if it is because I want a girl bad enough. LOL

Bug222 my scan is feb 22nd.......are go going to find out the gender? I can't wait to!

No, we are staying team yellow until the birth.. i didn't care either way but DH really wants the surprise at the delivery.

i've felt from the beginning that we're having a boy. i call my bump 'he' but dh thinks we're having a girl! i guess that means one of us will be right! we're going to find out at our 20 week scan if we can, i'm too excited about decorating to wait! the problem is we've had a girl name picked out for ages, but we're still struggling to pick a boy name.

Wow there are afew of us due on friday the 13th. I think I am having a girl, I am pretty sure, I just know it. Doesn't matter to me if it is or not. Scan on Feb 21st and hopefully we will find out.

My feeling is that mine's a boy. We've booked a private gender scan for Saturday so find out then!

at first i thought its a boy cause i was too sick at the begining, but as im still getting sick now im thinking its a girl.

im glad there is a few due on friday 13th - everyone laughs at me when i say thats my due date as both of my other labours have been slightly 'eventful' :dohh:

I feel like I am having a girl. I was right from the beginning with my other two children.

I think the pressure is on me too much to have a girl. Literally everyone around me is screaming girl so I think I am having another boy to complete our family.

I think I might be having a boy just because this pregnancy is SO INCREDIBLY different from the pregnancy with my DD :) Either way we will be very happy! I have an odd tick about numbers :haha: I hate odd numbers (unless they are multiples of 5) yea... Im weird.. regardless our DDs EDD was July 24th and I ended up going into labor on the 13th I wanted her to wait so badly ( if she came then she came it wouldnt have bothered me too much :haha: ) but my labor lasted long enough she was born at 5am on the 14th :) hahaha I know its weird but Im kindof hoping this one will come just as early! how awesome! My due date is July 25th :)

Welcome New ladies!!

I think I might be having a boy just because this pregnancy is SO INCREDIBLY different from the pregnancy with my DD :) Either way we will be very happy! I have an odd tick about numbers :haha: I hate odd numbers (unless they are multiples of 5) yea... Im weird.. regardless our DDs EDD was July 24th and I ended up going into labor on the 13th I wanted her to wait so badly ( if she came then she came it wouldnt have bothered me too much :haha: ) but my labor lasted long enough she was born at 5am on the 14th :) hahaha I know its weird but Im kindof hoping this one will come just as early! how awesome! My due date is July 25th :)

Welcome New ladies!!

That's funny! I think my baby will be born on an odd day because we all have odd number birthdays! LOL My DH is 12/7, mine is 4/15, Jace's is 1/1 and Bryelle's is 11/23! Then my DSD's are 3/5 and 9/13.

my baby is a girl. ive been looking at the "nub" since 10 weeks and was sure it was a girl, and now at 14 weeks you can see fairly clearly its a girly. So excited cos i love the girly stuff in the baby shops! xx

Hi girls.
I've just started bleeding a bit. Am so scared. Have rung a friend who is a gynae reg where I'm booked and he's organised for me to be seen in epau tomorrow. Unless I start to bleed heavily overnight he said its better to get scanned tomorrow by someone who knows what they are doing. I'm scared. My husband is on nights so my parents are coming over. Just reminds me why I still need my mum and why I'm so scared that's she's I'll.

Im sure everythings ok hun, try not to worry yourself too much :hugs: Let us know how it goes tomorrow x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->