July Babies!

Then you can start putting :pink: or :blue: next to our names on the 1st page!!! Eke!!!! :yipee:

Yay. cant wait to find out what we're all having. You can put me down as a girl.. no official gender scan, just lots of unofficial ones at work, and its been confirmed by many different people (poor thing!)

OMG! You totally should put down next to our names what we "think" we are having and then we can see if we are right or not! :D

that is such a good idea!! may i be added to the first page list.....my prediction is girl for me.....but i think i saw a little turtle in my ultrasound at 13wks, but i am going to stick with my gut and say girl

u can put me down for team yellow.. we aren't finding out... but of course guesses will be more than welcome!!!! :)

I think girl for me!

Bug222 you are so brave!!! I am SSSOOO Impatient! :lol:

Ow much weight has everyone gained? Feel like porky the pig! I've gained 10 pounds already! I feel stressed cause I don want to gain as much weight as I did with my son, which was 50 pounds! I can't bare the thought of that now given the fact I am starting 20pounds heavier than I did last time.....it sounds petty, but I really do not want to over do it ths time.....any suggestions?

I think I'm going to have a boy so you can put me down for that as my guess :) I should be finding out what I'm having the end of February.

I've also gained 10 pounds :( my last pregnancy I gained 35 total but i was nauseas through out my whole pregnancy and couldn't eat much.

I wouldn't worry too much about your weight right now, with my last pregnancy I put on weight in the 1st tri, but not too much after that, I've already put on over half a stone, I'm hoping I don't put on loads this time, but as dh keeps telling me you lost it before so you can lose it again :dohh:

I'm going to start swimming again, always found it helped my back loads, I swam right up to the end and will then start up after as part of weight loss

Hi girls, will I will be leaving you I have miscarried. Good luck to you all

I think we are staying :yellow: too. It took so long to get pregnant that all
I care about is a healthy baby and I think the surprise might spit me on for the last few pushes!
Not that I won't try to guess from my scans though!

miasamevebub - So sorry!

I thought I had put on a one pound but my last weigh in was one pound down. That is just on the scale at home though. I go for the gender scan in three weeks! I have a feeling of a boy. My "bump" ,or lack thereof, is starting to feel hard. I have noticed a serious difference in the look of the veins in my breasts. I have not grown much, so that is one more thing to worry about. I was looking at myself today and the veins are REALLY starting to be prominent in my boobs and the two on either side of the pelvis. Amazing to see! Kinda gross though!

miasameve... Im so so sorry dear.. did they say what might have happened?

peacelikeariv- oh my goodness the veins on my breasts have been VERY visible since the very beginning with this one! That was the first sign for me, my breasts were (still are) HUGE!!

Im starting to get a little bit of a bump ladies!!!! Nothing really showing at all but its different to me! :happydance:

Congrats on team blue! Was that your prediction, gut feeling??

congrats Bili!!! Im actually kindof hoping Im team blue but we will be extremely happy with a healthy little girl if thats what lil bump is too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->