July Babies!

Oh goodness! I hope everything is just fine, Ill be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers until you get your answers! seeing blood is NEVER something you expect or want to see! :hugs: let us know what happens dear

keeping everything crossed all ok, sure babba is fine hun. :hugs:

All is well.....same thing happened to my BFF at 16wks and it was nothing...doc told her it the baby kicking the placenta...another happened to a work colleague and he said it was due to intercourse

I had a bleed on January first and was freaked out!!! Baby is fine though and I am sure your baby is too! :hugs: Praying for you though still! :hug:

Beanhunter - I'm so sorry, and I understand you being scared. I would be too. Just keep thinking positive, let us know right away how the scan goes... My fingers are crossed for you, and my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Canada- I don't mean to come off as rude, so please take what I say as a sincere suggestion. I don't think you should say that "All is well". I hope nothing is wrong, and that is it just from sex or the placenta, etc... I just don't feel like that's appropriate considering we really don't know what is going on and if it did turn for the worse, it wouldn't be easy for her to read. I think just sincere concern is in order here :) Although, I know you meant no harm!

AFM, I have a prenatal appointment tomorrow. I'm excited ;)

Beanhunter, thinking of you until your appointment tomorrow.

It looks like quite a few of us have scans booked for the 21st of February, I think my next scan is on that day.

Slc I totally understand what you mean and I truly meant no harm....I always use the expression all is well when expressing love....I totally understand what you are saying about not knowing.....I just expressed that as examples I have experienced....when i had my scare last week, when i expressed it, it was comforting hearing other ppl's stories of success after circumstances.....but again, if it was seen the wrong way, I'm truly sorry....I just wanted to leve my peace and prayers, which i express as "all is well"...but understand what you mean about not knowing....sorry if I offended anyone...truly wasn't meant to in any way...and bean hunter u and your little bean are in my thoughts and prayers

My. An s booked of feb 22, maybe I should change it so I can join the band wagon! Lol! So excited....can't wait! Is it feb yet?

My birthday is in the beginning of Feb and I have another appt before my birthday so hopefully I get to hear little bumps heartbeat before celebrating :) I wont get to find out the gender until March but I dont care if its a boy or a girl, as long as they are perfect and healthy!

Thinking of you beanhunter :hugs: really hoping all goes well today and that the leading has stopped xx

I'm off to epau at 3.15. Still a tiny bit of brown when I wipe but different to last night. I've got some cramps but to be honest I've had weird stretchy pains for the last few weeks so it's prob nothing. Am really scared. Surely the last 3 weeks has been bad enough with mum? I've not got any strength left if I'm losing this baby.

:hugs: Just remember that bleeding is so common and, especially at this stage, is usually nothing to worry about and has an explanation other than the worst. I really really hope baby is OK in there. xxxx

I know bunnikins. I just thought because I hadn't bled and had now reached the dizzy heights of 15 weeks and 2nd tri I was safe. I just can't deal with this right now.

Well, my MS has gone! 2 days ago! Has anyone else had any relief! It almost frightened me but my boobs are still sore and my gums bleed when I brush and I can't stop feeling so bloated and gassy. Still have no appetite though and I will be 14 weeks tomorrow! :happydance:

Thinking of you all day until we hear some news beanhunter :hugs:

yay for no more MS! Ive been VERY lucky this time around and havent had any symptoms really besides my breasts being SUPER huge and sore!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->