July Babies!

Congrats on your pregnancy and engagement.

Anyone started pregnancy journal yet? I think i'll wait a few weeks x

Thanks hun :D yeah im going to wait a little while yet!

well the birthstone is ruby, its the hottest month of the year so anything to do with the beach/summer? popsicles maybe? :flower:

time is dragging soooooooo slowly :( I wish it was this time next week! :sleep:

Heyy my fellow acorn! :bunny: Cant believe were at the same stage! What due date have you worked out? x

July beach babies
July rubies
Summer beach bums
Sorry they're all pretty crap aren't they!
X

Hi! I'm lianne, 29 and expecting our first baby! Also trying to plan our wedding for 10 may 2013, and prepare for big exams over november/December, I do like to put myself under pressure lol!

I really dont feel pregnant apart from being mega bloated and very irritable - but then that could be said for most of the time anyway!

Hey Ladies! 16DPO today and A BFP!!! So excited. TTC for 3 mon. Wonderful miracle! I have a due date of 7/12.

Does anyone want to partner up for a 7/12 baby?

Hello! 14 DPO and got my BFP on 12 DPO. It really shocked me and certainly doesn't feel real yet. Due July 13 or 15 depending on LMP or ovulation date. We are so excited. This is my first. I've got stabbing pain in my lower left abdomen. I'm trying to convince myself it isn't an etopic pregnancy. So much to worry about.

I'm due July 10th. This is our first and we are cautiously excited after trying for 7 cycles. Glad to have someone to talk about this with as we are not telling anyone until Christmas.

July beach babies
July rubies
Summer beach bums
Sorry they're all pretty crap aren't they!
X

I love them all! Summer beach bums is my favorite though :haha:

I'm 30 and have a 2 year old daughter named Kira. Kira was a surprise baby and we ttc for 14 months to make baby number 2. So they'll be almost 3 years apart. Kira was an August baby so I can reuse all the same maternity clothes :thumbup:

I like july Rubies and July Beach Babies. They are all cute:)

Maybe we could put an update one the front page with everyone's dates and then BUMP COLORS!!! I can't wait to find out.

Anyone want to guess what they're having. I'm 90% sure I'll be sporting a pink bump. I would be happy with either though :)

It cant be beach babies as July is the middle of winter here, sorry to burst your bubbles, lol.

Anyway Im Petra, this is my 1st after 2 years trying, lots of drugs and finally fell after ovarian drilling.

Can I join in here? New to the forum and got my bfp on Oct. 31 after ttc for 4 months. It will be my first and judging by my lmp, I'm due July 7th!! Congrats and H&H 9 months to everyone!

If everyone messages me with their username and EDD I'll put them on the front page. Send me a messge rather than posting on here as they will prob get lost with all the traffic on here.

Wow, lots of newbies - congrats!

I'm having some bleeding this morning, typical that it's on the weekend when the EPUs are shut! Hopefully it's nothing, and it'll disappear soon. Gah, I forgot how stressful being pregnant is :wacko:

Oooh, lot's of lovely new BFP's, congratulations everyone :flower:

I'm Jen, :shhh: 36, and this will be my first. I'll be a single parent (but this is through choice) and cannot wait :yipee:

Sapphire..hope all ok with you. Will you go get checked out on Monday? x

Sapphire..hope all ok with you. Will you go get checked out on Monday? x

Thanks mlyn. I think I'll see how it pans out and do a test in a few days. I did bleed a bit with Holly, so hopefully it's just normal for me.

Welcome Keebs, congrats!

Wow, lots of newbies - congrats!

I'm having some bleeding this morning, typical that it's on the weekend when the EPUs are shut! Hopefully it's nothing, and it'll disappear soon. Gah, I forgot how stressful being pregnant is :wacko:

Hope this is just the same as before saphire, horrible to have to go through none the less :hugs:

We could be july 2012 rubies or larkspurs which is the july flower though it sounds mre like a high school sports team to me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->