• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July Babies!

I am due 3rd July too! Can we get a July babies banner? I don't know how you do it though! x

Anyone else not feeling pregnant yet??? I really don't have any symptoms and feel as if something is wrong... even though I did get my pregnancy confirmed today. :shrug: =/

https://www.free-blinkies.com/blinkies/Pregnancy/bsm_duejuly.gif

https://www.free-blinkies.com/blinkies/Pregnancy/july.gif

I found these 2 blinkies, any good? These were from the link in the signature request area.

They are cool.

Is anyone having 12 week scan before xmas and going to tell family over xmas? I am if all goes well and want an inventive xmas way to tell them! x

There is someone on here who will custom make blinkies too, if someone wants to think of something?

I only feel pregnant cause I have the same rage that I had first time round. My poor OH got it in the neck last night when he dared to ask me why I didn't keep recipts in a safe place!

What happens in July - universally? Maybe sunshine (ha not in UK!)? x

Hi ladies :wave: Can i join you? Im due around 9th July :D with my 2nd baby and even though weve been trying for 3 months i cant believe i am actually pregnant! :dance:

Congrats on your pregnancy and engagement.

Anyone started pregnancy journal yet? I think i'll wait a few weeks x

Lol brown eyes!!!

I love the banners:) super cute sapphire

I just can't stop crying- over nothing, I just emotional all the sudden and start welling up. So silly

I'm angie and this will be our first. Either Emily with emma for short or Benjamin

well the birthstone is ruby, its the hottest month of the year so anything to do with the beach/summer? popsicles maybe? :flower:

time is dragging soooooooo slowly :( I wish it was this time next week! :sleep:

forgot to add this is our second baby :flower: our lo will be called Orion Edward if its a boy and either Ophelia Anya or Lottie Bo if its a girl :)

Im Ellen.. this will be our first little one. So far I just have super sore boobs and am nauseated at night... oh and am super tired! :flower:

Welcome to all the new bfp-ers!

A pregnancy journal is another way to pass the loong, boring wait, and obsess over everything :D I'm not doing one, I spend too much time on BnB as it is :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->