• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July Babies!

I like the Rubies and the Beach Babies. I love that little suncreen baby with the white butt. So cute!

Sapphire, this is my first and I have had some light brown as well. From what I have read, this is perfectly normal for about 30%. That seems like a small number when you are one of the 30 :wacko:
Keep me posted and good luck!

I like the Rubies and the Beach Babies. I love that little suncreen baby with the white butt. So cute!

Sapphire, this is my first and I have had some light brown as well. From what I have read, this is perfectly normal for about 30%. That seems like a small number when you are one of the 30 :wacko:
Keep me posted and good luck!

Good luck to you too hun! I know it's probably fine, but it doesn't stop you worrying does it :wacko:

Congrats on your pregnancy and engagement.

Anyone started pregnancy journal yet? I think i'll wait a few weeks x

Thanks hun :D yeah im going to wait a little while yet!

well the birthstone is ruby, its the hottest month of the year so anything to do with the beach/summer? popsicles maybe? :flower:

time is dragging soooooooo slowly :( I wish it was this time next week! :sleep:

Heyy my fellow acorn! :bunny: Cant believe were at the same stage! What due date have you worked out? x

I went by what one of my longer cycle would be, I have irregular cycles so won't know until I have a scan eeeek! I could actually be a few days earlier then my ticker or over a week ahead, I wish I knew! :wacko:

I really want a bump buddy but I'm still really scared that things will go wrong being this early so I'll be waiting a couple of weeks before asking people.

anyone else feeling really scared I don't know why I'm so nervous :dohh:

I really like July Rubies and July Beach Bumps!!!! can we not have both (says the indecisive voice within :haha:)

Ill be your buddy hun :) dont worry im the same i am so nervous! every little twinge i get i start to panic and think somethings wrong. It still hasnt sunk in that im actually pregnant! Fingers, toes and everything else crossed that every single one of us have a healthy sticky bean :D

Well by my ov date i am 5 weeks, by my last period i am 10 weeks!

@ biliboi - that's one long cycle!

Feeling crampy tonight - worries me every time but i tend to get it on and off and not everyday.

Ill be your buddy hun :) dont worry im the same i am so nervous! every little twinge i get i start to panic and think somethings wrong. It still hasnt sunk in that im actually pregnant! Fingers, toes and everything else crossed that every single one of us have a healthy sticky bean :D
:happydance: yay bump buddies :happydance:
:hugs: it's comforting to know I'm not the only one stressing out about it, I still can't believe it either! I am wishing this week away! I really won't start to feel safe until I'm past 6 weeks, its like a mental block :dohh:

Can you add me to the first page please? =]

Due Date is the 12th of July! =]

Thanks!!

And a happy and healthy 9 months to you all! :)

I want a bump buddy too, but I'm definitely waiting a couple of weeks. I'm still bleeding on and off :nope: I don't know why I'm so worried, I bled for 9 days when I was pregnant with Holly.

I like July beach bumps. I think that's what the July babies group was called last year :D

I think july Rubies is cute, but July Beach Bumps sounds adorable:). I thnk we'll all like them no matter what:)

Yesterday was a SUPER emotional day. I cried over anything and everything. Today I'm just exhauted and sleepy :)

It's official I have a cold :( I'm all bunged up atm feeling drowsy, hopefully its a small one and doesn't turn into full blown cold I have so many assignments to do :wacko:

sapphire1 I hope the bleeding goes away soon and is nothing to worry about hun :hugs:

Hi all. Can i join in please. Im due on 15th July! Its my first pregnancy and im in disbelief and shock, and am still very scared!.

Welcome and congrats Bunnikins. I'm in Yorkshire too :D

Hope you feel better soon Vaniilla :hugs:

Hi all. Can i join in please. Im due on 15th July! Its my first pregnancy and im in disbelief and shock, and am still very scared!.

welcome :flower:

I think we're all scared at this point :hugs: we can all support each other along :flower: my inlaws are from Yorkshire, its such a pretty and friendly place! I love it there :flower:

Morning Ladies, I was hoping to join in on the action too :flower: We are just over 5 weeks with our first and very cautiously pg at the mo, as we have had a couple of losses in the past. Praying for a sticky bean this time! Congrats to all on your :bfp:

Morning Ladies, I was hoping to join in on the action too :flower: We are just over 5 weeks with our first and very cautiously pg at the mo, as we have had a couple of losses in the past. Praying for a sticky bean this time! Congrats to all on your :bfp:

welcome ozzi :flower: I hope its a sticky bean for you :hugs:

I feel horrid today! :nope: I have sooo much work to do as well :wacko:

hope everyone is well :flower:

Can I join too? Hopefully due on July 8th! First time for me, very excited but nervous as don't have all the support I'd like. Hope you ladies are all well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->