July Babies!

I have been having cramping for about four days now. It does not hurt at all, just feels like it did in the beginning around 6-7 weeks. I am sure you all remember. I would say the strongest are a 2 on a scale to 10. I called the doctor at the urging of one of my pregnant girlfriends. Told the nurse it had been happening for three days, nothing painful, just noticeable. I wanted reassurance that it was normal. She called back and told me to come in this morning. No real explanation, just said we had better make sure.

MAKE SURE OF WHAT? I am trying not to freak, but I most certainly am. I feel normal (pregnant normal), sore nipples, still kinda queasy after not eating breakfast on time this morning. Going to the office in about an hour. I will let you all know what they say.

Hello ladies! Sorry I am playing catch up with groups :blush:

I am due July 14th :) x

Welcome hon! :wave: PM Biliboi2 and she will add you to the first page! :thumbup: This group is great! Lovely bunch of ladies here! :hugs:

I have been having cramping for about four days now. It does not hurt at all, just feels like it did in the beginning around 6-7 weeks. I am sure you all remember. I would say the strongest are a 2 on a scale to 10. I called the doctor at the urging of one of my pregnant girlfriends. Told the nurse it had been happening for three days, nothing painful, just noticeable. I wanted reassurance that it was normal. She called back and told me to come in this morning. No real explanation, just said we had better make sure.

MAKE SURE OF WHAT? I am trying not to freak, but I most certainly am. I feel normal (pregnant normal), sore nipples, still kinda queasy after not eating breakfast on time this morning. Going to the office in about an hour. I will let you all know what they say.

Keep us posted for sure hon!! Maybe baby is just having a growth spurt and stretching you faster! :kiss:

I have been having the same sort of cramps and actually made a note of it in my last journal post. They are apparently supposed to be normal, its all to do with the growing/stretching uterus.

Good luck hun, I'm sure it's just everything stretching out xxx

Hi tapenjeangirl, I'm due on the 13 th xx

Are any of you having HORRIBLE headaches??? I am getting migraine type headaches every other day now! :cry: Not quite a migraine but feels close enough! :( I am still not eating well due to food aversions and being :sick:! It literally is every other day.

You are DEFINITELY in my thoughts today Peacelikeariv! I hope its nothing at all and you get some reassurance :)
majm- YES I get a headache almost EVERY DAY sometimes it eases enough for me to do what needs to be done around the house but then there are days where all I can do is just grab an ice pack, put it on my face, lay in bed after taking some tylenol, and hope it goes away. So I feel your pain.. Its so hard to do with a 3 year old wanting my attention all day :( Luckily my DH works 12 hour shifts so he only works 2 to 3 days at a time a week. Hes so amazing, hes been making me take naps on the days hes home so that I get well rested for the days he has to work <3
On a different note.. I seriously have not started showing besides bloating! Im slightly worried that something is wrong but I have had two Amazing ultrasounds, my last one being 2 weeks ago.. so I know the probability that something is wrong is really really low.. but still.. I probably wont feel 100% safe until I can feel that little one kicking me.

I too have kids to look after. I am an FCC Provider. I run a Family Child Care in my home.) I have my daughter, another infant/toddler and a 3 year old I am watching Full time. I get a full time 4 year old too starting next week. I watch hourly kids too. Today I just have my daughter and the other baby. Bryelle is sleeping and the baby is playing nicely by himself so I get to get some relief today. My back is hurting today too along with the headache and nausea I am having right now. :(

My headaches have been horrendous!!! And my moods are out of control! I also had a scary nightmare yesterday I don't even want to mention! Ahhhh I just really want to start enjoying this pregnancy!

Your cramps maybe growing pains....I remember that with my son

:( Im sorry Majm!! That sounds like its a very full day! I hope you get some respite later when you finally have time to yourself :hugs: I hope those headaches and backaches go away soon!

You are DEFINITELY in my thoughts today Peacelikeariv! I hope its nothing at all and you get some reassurance :)
majm- YES I get a headache almost EVERY DAY sometimes it eases enough for me to do what needs to be done around the house but then there are days where all I can do is just grab an ice pack, put it on my face, lay in bed after taking some tylenol, and hope it goes away. So I feel your pain.. Its so hard to do with a 3 year old wanting my attention all day :( Luckily my DH works 12 hour shifts so he only works 2 to 3 days at a time a week. Hes so amazing, hes been making me take naps on the days hes home so that I get well rested for the days he has to work <3
On a different note.. I seriously have not started showing besides bloating! Im slightly worried that something is wrong but I have had two Amazing ultrasounds, my last one being 2 weeks ago.. so I know the probability that something is wrong is really really low.. but still.. I probably wont feel 100% safe until I can feel that little one kicking me.

I feel the same say you in regards to nervous until I feel the baby. I haven't grown in 2 wks.....I think I may take a trip to the walk in clinic just to hear the heartbeat with the doppler

hugs to everyone!

Thinking of you peacelikeariv.

I've been having headaches and backache too, and painkillers don't do anything for the headaches at all. I took a bump pic today (16+3) but it looks exactly the same as my 10+3 bump pic...

I hope everything goes ok peacelikeariv. Thinking of you :hugs:

Jealous you can even take a bump pic! Still flat here though I think I might have started feeling movement this week.

One more question - does anyone get bad tummy pain if they cough or sneeze? It really hurts!

Yeah I get loads of headaches, I had them last time too, my doc advised me to take paracetamol as soon as I felt one coming on, not waiting til it is bad as the paracetamol won't do anything, if I could catch my headache early it worked :thumbup:

When I cough or sneeze everything seems to hurt! :haha:

hel_5 - thats exactly what my dr said, here in the states tylenol is our paracetamol. I always forget to take some right when I feel my headache coming on though because I always rather have some food in my stomach before I take medicines.
It doesnt hurt when I cough but I always feel like Im going to be sick if I cough.. weird I know.. but sneezing YES OUCH!

All is well! They found blood in my urine, so she had to do an exam. Cervix is closed up and covered. HB of 164. They are fairly certain the cramping is coming from a UTI. I have never had one, so I didn't know what I was feeling. She said the uterus is contracting, possibly, as a defense mechanism. Sounded like a load to me, but whatever. My body is freaking out, but the babe is just fine. Going on a 7 day antibiotic to clear it up. No sex or exercise until day four of the antibiotic. Thanks for the hugs!

I dread sneezing. Feels like my lady parts are coming up through my belly button...:wacko:

Just a heads up The Children's Place is having a 25% off entire order today and Free Shipping over $75. The promo code is on their website.

Oh and I have gained less than a pound so they told me to start drinking more milk, eating cheese and having ice cream. I love my doctor!

Omg I think I'm the only one on this thread that has gained 10pounds already lol!

My midwife didn't tell me to do that and I'm still 10lbs down! She said not to worry but I WANT MY BUMP!!!!

I dont keep a scale in my home :haha: but I still hadnt gained anything at my 12 week appt and I still havent started showing at all :/ with this being my fourth pregnancy I thought that I would start showing faster.. I guess since Ive only had 1 child its different.. oh well Im counting my blessings that I hopefully wont get bad stretch marks I guess :)

Canada I'm too scared to get on those scales, I've put on quite a bit of weight already :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->