July Babies!

Congrats biliboi, don't think we will find out, didn't find out with the other two, don't know why but I keep thinking what if they are wrong?!?! And I don't know why everyone I know has found out and it's been right, :shrug:

Do you see a difference from this week and last week?

https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/aprilandjace/Martinez%20Baby%20number%203/13WeeksBaby3.jpghttps://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/aprilandjace/Martinez%20Baby%20number%203/14WeeksBaby3.gif

Canada8- I have actually lost 1 lb as of my last doctor's appt.

MiaSamEveBUB- Oh no! :cry: I am so sorry to hear this love! :hug:

peacelikeariv- My veins are showing on my breasts as well. My DH was like "EWE!" :lol:

frisbeemama12- Bump Pick???!!! :D

biliboi2- :yipee: Congrats!!!!!! :hugs:

Yes I knew it was a boy, just knew! If she had said girl, I wouldnt have believed her!

majm Ill see what I can do, when I stand up theres a semblance of a bump but I dont know how much of it is bloating and gas :haha:

So sorry miasamevebub

I have gained a pound so far. I have only just stopped the daily vomitting so I think it will be going up pretty quickly now.

Both DH and I think this bump is blue

I haven't gained anything! I'm still 10lbs down and the vomiting stopped like 3 weeks ago. Just don't have that much of an appetite I guess. Was worried about it but on
Thurs at epau toodle was measuring a few days ahead of where I am so they are obviously getting what they need.

No i havent put anything on either, despite eating lots of rubbish. I never heard of a naval orange by the way... are these BIG oranges? Cos to me, an orange is smaller than a lemon..

Oranges in America are actually bigger than lemons. Not quite as big as Grapefruits though.

Oranges in America are actually bigger than lemons. Not quite as big as Grapefruits though.

We grew a lemon recently that was about the size of a canteloupe!! I hope your baby's not that big already!

You ladies all sound like you're going to have teeny bumps. As if Thursday I'd put on 1.5kg and was feeling quite pleased with that. My parents have just arrived in the country and we've been out for dinner lots so I'm sure that figure's doubled now.
We went stroller and car seat shopping on Saturday. It was nearly 40 degrees which was just impossible and I'm sure the heat contributed to my having a total and utter meltdown in the last shop which was very embarrassing. Anyway, the upshot was that we need a new car as mine just isn't big enough. This is a real shame as I love my car, and a real pain as we can't afford anything bigger, but the baby needs what the baby needs!

Afternoon all!
I've just had my 16 week midwife appt - yet another face as my actual mw is off sick (I've still not net her....)
All ok, asked if the bleeding had stopped which it had and checked my bp and urine. All bloods from booking were ok too. She was also reasuring about having lost weight and not gained any and said it was nothing to worry about. She said they didn't normally use the Doppler at 16 weeks but would try and it took ages. I mentioned where I thought I had felt some flutters and she tried there and there toodle was! Hb 152 and lovely to hear. Next appt is on pancake day for my 20 week scan - eek!!
Off to my parents now so might not be around much for the next few days. I'm taking mum to her first chemo appointment on Wednesday too so a busy week all in all.

That's good news beanhunter, lots of :hugs: for the chemo, if you ever want to chat about it I'm here, my dad is currently on his second lot of it :hugs: x

We grew a lemon recently that was about the size of a canteloupe!! I hope your baby's not that big already!

You ladies all sound like you're going to have teeny bumps. As if Thursday I'd put on 1.5kg and was feeling quite pleased with that. My parents have just arrived in the country and we've been out for dinner lots so I'm sure that figure's doubled now.
We went stroller and car seat shopping on Saturday. It was nearly 40 degrees which was just impossible and I'm sure the heat contributed to my having a total and utter meltdown in the last shop which was very embarrassing. Anyway, the upshot was that we need a new car as mine just isn't big enough. This is a real shame as I love my car, and a real pain as we can't afford anything bigger, but the baby needs what the baby needs!

HOLY COW!!! LOL I want lemons like that!!! :lol:

I hear ya about the bigger car! My Pathfinder fits 7 people and that is pushing it now! When my DSD's are in town it will be so crowded!!!

Afternoon all!
I've just had my 16 week midwife appt - yet another face as my actual mw is off sick (I've still not net her....)
All ok, asked if the bleeding had stopped which it had and checked my bp and urine. All bloods from booking were ok too. She was also reasuring about having lost weight and not gained any and said it was nothing to worry about. She said they didn't normally use the Doppler at 16 weeks but would try and it took ages. I mentioned where I thought I had felt some flutters and she tried there and there toodle was! Hb 152 and lovely to hear. Next appt is on pancake day for my 20 week scan - eek!!
Off to my parents now so might not be around much for the next few days. I'm taking mum to her first chemo appointment on Wednesday too so a busy week all in all.

Great news hon! :hugs: Praying for your mom for a fast and healthy recovery love! :hug:

Great news on the little bean bean hunter! All my love to your mom

I will definitely be needing to get a new car in the summer......I will officially be a soccer mom with a mini van lol

In the UK oranges are larger than lemons too! Perhaps the poster is thinking of melons??

Great news Beanhunter... if you need to chat at all about your mum's chemo send me a PM... I was there in 2007 and 2009 with my mum... keep positive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->