July Babies!

I did what y'all suggested about taking the Tylenol as soon as I felt a headache coming this morning! So far so good! :thumbup: I am still sick every other day and barely wanna eat so I wonder if I have gained anymore weight at my appt on Feb. 1st.

Thanks for reassuring me about my coughing and sneezing pains! After the bleed last week I'm so much more anxious. I think with everything with mum I hadn't let myself get attached and thinking I might lose it made me realise how much I want this little one to stick after so long ttc.

Beanhunter - I hope you get your bean! It is terrifying to think about how much we love them without even knowing him/her. You are going to be great! :thumbup:

i didn't show this quickly at all with my DS....i am still shocked at how big my belly is already!

Thanks everyone!

Beautiful bump Canada8!!!

So stupid me... I helped my sister move yesterday and yesterday evening started to have some pain quite low down (kinda just below pubic bone).. I have listened with my doppler and baby's HR is right where it normally is and he/she was kicking the doppler like crazy. I'm hoping I just overdid it a bit and stretched in a way I don't normally (my whole body is sore today). Spending the day doing absolutely nothing and hoping it goes away soon!

Ahahahaha that made me laugh readyornot! I can't wait to see everyone's bumps!!

Feel better bug222

I will post my 15 week tomorrow! I have to wear a cute top! :haha: I am in bleached lounging pants right now since I have kids today for my daycare. :lol: :blush: Thank goodness for naptime! :thumbup: LOL

Rest up bug222 :hugs:

Gorgeous little bump canada! :thumbup: I have a huge "bump" i say that because to look at you'd think i was about 30 weeks gone! But its half baby and half podge i had already :lol:

Who has felt movement so far? I felt something 2 days in a row at 14 1/2 weeks which I know is crazy early but I'm positive. Then everyday from 16w to 17w, several times a day, esp after eating and drinking. But I'm not sure whether I've felt anything for the past 4 days. I may have but (tmi) I've got quite bad wind at the mo, so I keep thinking I feel something but then I feel gas bubbling instead. I know 17 weeks is still early, but I'm a natural worrier so really wish the baby would give me a real big kick to let me know it's ok. I know I'm just extra panicky at the mo as a very close friend lost her baby at 16 weeks.

i felt very small bubbles 2 days ago...and...tmi...my uterus gets really hard after BD....albs, I'm like you....I will be in panic mode until I feel some serious movements

I thought it was really early to feel the babe as well, but I am 95% sure I felt it about 30 minutes after lunch on Wednesday. I have felt gas and been able to identify it, but this was different. It was every two or three minutes just a little "pop" kind of feeling. Last night I thought I felt it again, but it was wishful thinking, just gas. :blush:

Wow another gorgeous little bump, I can't believe how tanned and slim you all are, I'm getting v envious!!

I 'think' I felt a proper kick yest evening after tea, but not sure, you would have thought by now that I would know the difference! :rofl:

Hope everyone is having a good weekend, is freezing here decided to have a cup of tea to warm me up but now I'm really regretting it, I'm feeling really sick one :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->