July Babies!

hey ladies, 15 weeks today :) not felt baby move in a couple of days and already worrying, ahh wish I wouldnt esp as im still early to feel frequent movements but cant help it.
Mia im so sorry to hear ur news, sending u big loves..
have u ladies started buying yet?xx

also started to look at names! eek think we want a welsh one this time as obv hubby is Welsh :) xxx

We've decided on Ilau (pronounced Eli, spelled in Welsh).

Yay for 15 weeks! I was going to so that we haven't brought anything and probably won't as still have all the stuff from both the girls, but we have brought a double buggy- it was on offer- I'm going to be popular around town, no one will be able to get past me on the pavement! :rofl:

And as for names :rofl: we can never pick any, always end up with a big list, we forgot to put it in my maternity bag as we were still working on it the last time so Emma didn't have a name for nearly 2 days :dohh: so I will prob get to 36 weeks realise we have NO names and force hubby to sit down with the name books!!

Thats a lovely name, hubby is off today, I might force him to start looking.....

Dh has always wanted a junior, so the boy name has never been an issue. Until... we started working on our family trees as soon as we found out about the babe. Dh discovered today that his great, so many times over, grandmother was the daughter of one Mr. Thomas Jefferson from Monticello, VA. Only one of the most famous men in US history. He now thinks the baby will be named Thomas Jefferson...:dohh:

Thanks. Mum had chemo in 2004 so we are old hands at it. Undortunatley this can't be cured so it's palliative chemo aimed and giving more time and symptom control. So hard to believe there could be anything wrong as she doesn't look ill at all....

We have a hard time with names.. For a boy we have Everett or Ryker... But I feel unsure of them now and for a girl Kindall and I like Zoey.. But unsure about those too... :/ hmmm

We can NOT decide on a girls name to save our lives! We cant agree on one. We have a few boy names that we really like and agree on though so hopefully its a boy :haha:

For a boy, we decided on Cole or Carter
And girl, Celina

If we have a girl we have decided on calling her Reaghan Avery. We cannot decide on a boy's name yet. Mark keeps turning all of my suggestions down. :(

If we have a girl it's going to be Sophie Grace, but not got a boy name yet.

I've only got middle names decided as I've decided to name them after my mother's parents. So that'll be Mirika for a girl, Runesu (pronounced Run-ess-oo) for a boy. My husband apparently has no opinion about names so I'll probably be picking first names on my own too!

we can't decide on either! WE have a list of like 10 boys names and 10 girls names that we can't narrow down.

Weve got our names chosen :) have done since the beginning as theyre the names we loved the first time round when we were choosing a name for our son, they havent changed!

I like Ruby and Megan not sure on boys names i do love elijah but my little boy bless him whos just 6 wants Bart for a boy and Rosie for a girl! :) Hes made it clear he wants a brother though :)
16 week appoint next week so hoping to hear babys heart beat then!

Haha Bart!... it would be different! We are still undecided. I even bought a baby names book, but none of them inspired me. Its such a hard decision. Got 24 weeks to decide though so im hoping something will come to us xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->