July Babies!

my hips are killing me too. i haven't been able to sleep on my side for a couple of years as i have rheumatoid arthritis and it's particularly bad in my hips. we got a fancy new matress a while back which helps, but i'm really trying to sleep on my side as i know it's recommended, but i've trained myself to lie on my back for so long that i always wake up on my back, and my hips ache from starting on my side.
the things we do for these bumps :winkwink:

Hey ladies! Just wondering when everyone should find out what their having? I should find out the end of February.

we've got our 20 week scan on feb 16th so will hopefully find out then.

We'll find out the last week of Feb/first week of March.

Congrats babynewbie

Don't think we are going to find out, so we will stay team yellow

Yeah my hips and lower back offen ache, shoes with a very small heel are meant to be best as flat flat shoes aren't great x

We are staying team yellow too. Want a surprise x

I'm actually really kinda concerned now! Look at the difference with my pregnancies. :( Do you think I am over-reacting??

15 Weeks with Bryelle
https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/aprilandjace/Journey%202%20My%20BFP%20and%20Beyond/photo10.jpg

15 Weeks with this one
https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/aprilandjace/Martinez%20Baby%20number%203/15WeeksBaby3.jpg

nah probably just means the baby will be small :) My DD I had a super tiny bump and she ended up being 6lbs at FULL term! She was small, which is odd considering shes in the 90th percentile for height! everyone thinks shes two years older than what she really is!

Jace and Bryelle were both small too. Both are tall for their age as well.

Everyone needs to private mesage biliboi when you find out the gender. Would you mind putting it on the first page biliboi? I would love to do a quick count every once in a while!

We find out Feb 10th!

Nope I would no be concerned at all, each pregnancy is different as each of your children will be different, as long as your doc is happy and baby is growing all is good :thumbup:

I looked a bit different in each pregnancy and my girls are definitely different!! X

Thanks y'all! :hugs: I need to quit worrying then! LOL :kiss: I carried Jace more towards my back and it took a while to show. Maybe this one is the same. :thumbup:

We are staying :yellow: too. Really have no desire to find out and OH feels the same.

We have our next scan on 24th Feb so will hopefully find out then! Can't wait either!

Ok, I have another question but am a bit embarrassed...do anybody else's boobs look like a road map? Mine are all veiny and horrid, not attractive at all :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->