July Babies!

yup, my boobs are covered in blue veins, and i have gross purple spidery veins all over my legs. just gorgeous.
dh had the cheek to say that sexyness goes out the window when you're pregnant! he meant it in a kind way as i had just been talking about how hard it will be to shave etc when i'm really huge, but he got a poke in the ribs anyway! :winkwink:

I dont find out the gender until mid to late March!! BLEH!! oh well and I still really havent started showing so I cant just look and see if its high or low yet All in due time though right? I need to be patient :haha: YEA RIGHT!
My breasts look the same beanhunter, its ok, mine have been extremely large and sore since pretty much day 1 though with this one which means Ive had blue winding road maps all over them for quite some time now.. :wacko: With my DD they didnt get super large like this until I was about 6 months along! so crazy how different pregnancies can be!

I find out the gender as of right now feb 20th. might change if my dr office don't get their act together. I have my first prenatal check up tomorrow...yea they screwed up my chart...

I fell asleep last night on the couch with dh. He had the nerve to wake me up and let me know I was snoring!! :blush: I have NEVER snored! I said, "Pregnancy makes me unattractive." He says, "Yeah." haha I was laughing, but almost started crying at the same time! Crazy how our bodies are changing. Oh and the hairy stomach is freaking me out!!

LOL. I definitely have the veiny (and droopy) boobs. No hairyness yet, but a lovely brown line down the middle of my tummy is beginning to form... just what i always wanted! xx

Hahahaha you all sound like me! My boobs are not veiny, but my nipples look like extra dark chocolate chips super sized!

i have the spider web on my boobs.. and on my stomach... and on my upper thighs.... oh so attractive!!!

We're sticking with Team Yellow too.

Over the past week I've come out in a horrible, scaly, itchy rash -- doctor says it's acute eczema. It does run in my family but I've never had an outbreak before and I'm not amused that it's flaring up now. I'm itchy from head to toe!!!

So I am for sure feeling the babe moving!! I thought so last week, but everyone kept saying it is too early. I know it is the baby today! So excited!!

My boobs are SUPER sore today!!! I felt my little butterfly fluttering around my lower right side a few days ago while laying in bed and I am feeling "butterfly" again right now as I type! :cloud9: Love it! I have popped overnight again but will take my 16 week pic on Friday to show you. My bladder fills up every 15 to 20 mins. I have a head cold :cry: and I go to the doctor today for my 15/16 week check up. 4 more weeks until we find out if this little butterfly is a he or a she! :kiss: Oh, and we are having dinner after the appointment at The Olive Garden! :happydance:

YUMMMM I could definitely go for some Olive Garden salad.. grr on you for making me want it!! :haha:

Mmmm... Olive garden bread sticks... yumm yum

I have also been feeling little flutters all week.. much stronger yesterday and today!

Sorry fris!! :blush: They have great salads breadsticks and Alfredo Dipping Sauce!!! Mmmm!!!

Yeah the flutters were stronger today. I am at the doctor now and heard the heartbeat. :cloud9:

yummmm My DH happened to be reading over my shoulder when I posted earlier.. guess where he took me for dinner!! :thumbup:
I am sooooooo full now though, but the salad and breadsticks and alfredo dipping sauce was AMAZING.. I now have a delicious lunch for tomorrow with the leftovers from my entree :happydance:

Thats awesome that everyone is starting to feel movement. I've been bloated so I have no idea and think everything is gas.

But on the up side, I got to hear the heart beat for the first time since our first ultrasound 10 weeks ago! I was so worried about a mmc. I feel much better now and cannot wait to feel movement!

I still have not felt any movement : (

It does feel a lot like gas I think, these little tiny movements. I only realised it wasnt gas when it happened at times i wasnt bloated (thankyou very much fibogel, i would recommend it to anyone! its a miracle).

I'm still waiting for definite movements myself. Sometimes I think I can feel something, other times I think its wishful thinking. I'm patiently waiting but I must admit, I am becoming impatient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->