July Babies!

yummmm My DH happened to be reading over my shoulder when I posted earlier.. guess where he took me for dinner!! :thumbup:
I am sooooooo full now though, but the salad and breadsticks and alfredo dipping sauce was AMAZING.. I now have a delicious lunch for tomorrow with the leftovers from my entree :happydance:

Niiiiiice!!!!! :happydance: I pigged out and I have tons of leftovers too! I ordered the Tour of Italy, had a salad. breadsticks, alfredo sauce and we ordered the Smoked cheese thingy too. MMMMmmmm!!!! Had Shirley Temples too while DH had Peroni. :growlmad:

I felt not guilty eating this because I lost 2 more lbs this month! :lol:

I don't know if I've felt anything yet. Starting to get reflux though - yuck :(

Ewe!!! Reflux is awful!!! :( Cut back on Spicy Food and carbonated drinks if you have not already.

I had a clinic appointment today, and had an unexpected ultrasound scan. It was great to see Tiddler again, no matter that the quality wasn't great. I'm always paranoid before an appointment, and baby's rewarding me for getting through it by moving all evening long!

I've gained 5lbs so far, which I'm pretty happy with. Not too little; not too much.

I don't know if I've felt anything yet. Starting to get reflux though - yuck :(

reflux is the worst, i've had it since about 6 weeks. eat small meals, avoid citrus and fizzy drinks and don't lie down after eating (hard as i always want to snooze after dinner!) i've also found that apples are the best snack.

i'm taking 2 x renatadine 150mg per day. i wasn't keen to take any medication, but my doc assured me that it's totally safe, and actually much better than putting up with the symptoms as the acid can damage your throat and teeth.

hope it gets better for you soon!

Lots of movements on here! Yay! They are getting so big!

I am jealous of the Olive Garden team! I have been craving chicken parmesean, but we are on Dave Ramsey's plan to be debt free. No eating out! I did make a mean plate of spaghetti and venison meatballs last night to curb the pasta craving. Dh was satisfied, but I still want the chicken parm.

I love the chicken dishes but recently my stomach hasnt wanted any at all. :( SO I had the shrimp mezzaluna instead, it was DELICIOUS!!!!

That is so funny you say that!!! Chicken Parmesean is the ONLY chicken dish I want nowadays! I normally LOVE chicken and not beef but I would rather have a steak over chicken.

Oh, I'm 16 weeks today! :happydance: I'll post a bump pic tomorrow when I am properly dressed! :haha:

17 wks!!! yea!!

Attachments

• 17wks.jpg
    17wks.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 10
Super cute Canada!!! I can definitely see a difference in my bump from my last weeks bump!!

https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/aprilandjace/Martinez%20Baby%20number%203/13WeeksBaby3.jpghttps://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/aprilandjace/Martinez%20Baby%20number%203/14WeeksBaby3.gifhttps://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/aprilandjace/Martinez%20Baby%20number%203/15WeeksBaby3.jpghttps://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/aprilandjace/Martinez%20Baby%20number%203/16WeeksBaby3.jpg

Looking good ladies :flower: If i remember ill take a picture of my 17 weeks girly bump later :) i feel/am sooo huge already eek!

Lovely bumps all!
AFM, 18 weeks tomorrow and my next scan is on 21st feb. I feel good, completely normal TBH and still no bump or movements. Got really annoyed yesterday as was at a party and repeatedly told I'm too small for 18 weeks and was I sure of my dates etc! If my midwife isn't worried what business is it of theirs - my oh thinks it's jealousy that I'm thinner than them and pregnant!

Looking forward to seeing it babynewbie!

Beanhunter I too agree with your OH!! Have you looked at the bump posts on Second Tri?? Some of those ladies are so itty bitty for being 20 weeks etc... But everyone carries so different! :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->