~ * ~ July Beach Bumps ~ * ~

LOL I'm glad I'm not the only insane one!! I think my biological clock is louder than my common sense. Number 2 is DEFINITELY easier.. like you have NO IDEA!

Poor you Simmy, I felt like that when I was in because I went in on the Tuesday night and they said they'd start me Wed morning, then early afternoon and I didn't end up getting the pessary until Wednesday night!

Simmy that is rubbish!! I'm sorry they have done that to you. Baby tomorrow for sure! Keep us posted and willbe thinking of you xx

Good luck tomorrow Simmy!!!
So excited for you! Annoying about the delay though. Hope you manage to sleep ok in the hospital and get to watch some good movies or something on your laptop :)
xx

I'll have to convince my knackered ovaries to chuck out another egg..... :haha:

:rofl: I'm glad Clomid works for you. The only things that happened to me was mood swings and hot flashes. I felt menopausal. :wacko:

gud luck simmy

so today the period pains have been getting worse and i had a very jelly like bloody show (sorry tmi) earlier today, and every time i go toilet there is loads of jelly, backache aswell, i no its probably nothing, but i also feel nauseos (sp? lol)

had a bit of a late nite walk with the oh, it was lovely cos i love the stars and showed my oh a few planets that are out his time of year, just got back and the period pains are worse, but dont no how to time them as they are constant pains, oh welll have to see what happens.

hoping to get sum sleep as im shattered,

still no baby. Syntocinon ramped up contractions and pain so have epi in :( but it's working. So total change from plan but as long as bub is ok that's all that matters!

Woo well done Fi - you're well on your way! Thinking of ya!

Thanks for all your well wishes, I can't believe how long and drawn out this process is becoming before it's even started! Maybe I will have a baby by tomorrow or Monday :)

And yes, def too early for me to contemplate no. 2! :haha:

good luck fiona

simmy - hope they get you sorted tomorrow.

emzee - sounds like the start of eary labour. good luck to you too .

Oh just saw on fb that Fi has had her baby boy! Big congratulations Fi!!

Alice was born this morning by c section at 2:01am. 8lb10oz

fiona - huge congratulations on the birth of your son.

hann - thanks for letting us know.

samzi - what a lovely name for your daughter. congratulations on the birth of baby Alice.

congrats girls. feeling rather left out now.

i had tightenings all yest afternoon and evening but no pattern to them, some were rather painfull, but they have stopped over night. actually got a good nights sleep for the first time in a while.

Congratulations Samzi! Fanatastic news and gorgeous name!

Congrats Fi on your little boy - I'm sure he was worth the wait!!

And congrats Samzi on your girl!

Still no news from me but am at least in the hospital (after an ok night to be fair), so hopefully they will actually be able to induce me today!

Simmy - I hope they come and get you soon. If they don't let me know and I'll be round there to complain for you!! :)
Can't wait to hear your news, hope it goes well and thinking of you x

Thanks Hann, lol you know me too well I am not the most forceful of people, thankfully Paul is ;)

Good for him - he should be kicking up a storm they don't look after you properly soon!

Fifi and Samzi, big congrats! :)

Simmy, good luck! I can't believe how long they're making you wait. I hope they get their act together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->