~July Firecrackers~ 116 testers 20 BFP'S

Thanks for all your work Dannixo. How did the surgery go? I had a laparotomy earlier this year (full abdominal surgery) so I sympathize with the recovery efforts...

The surgery itself went okay. The recovery was harder than I thought it would be. Feeling much better now. I was in alot of pain. They had to remove my left tube as it was damaged beyond repair and my right tube was full on endometriosis which they were able to remove it all. I have my post op doctor appt tomorrow to see what our new game plan is.

Hi girls how is everyone doing today? I know I got my BFP already but I haven't missed AF yet so I am still a bit nervous of another CP but I am pretty sure my lines are progressing nicely. Would you gals mind taking a look? First is from 10 DPO FMU and second is from 11 DPO FMU.

Attachments

• 10 DPO.jpg
    10 DPO.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 20
  • 11 DPO.jpg
    11 DPO.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 23
Deffo can see something xx

Hi girls how is everyone doing today? I know I got my BFP already but I haven't missed AF yet so I am still a bit nervous of another CP but I am pretty sure my lines are progressing nicely. Would you gals mind taking a look? First is from 10 DPO FMU and second is from 11 DPO FMU.

Looks good to me!!! Definitely darker:)

Thank you Manda.. I am still so nervous, especially because I was a boob and took a digi and it said the dreaded "Not Pregnant". I knew it was to early but it still got to me a bit.

Thank you Manda.. I am still so nervous, especially because I was a boob and took a digi and it said the dreaded "Not Pregnant". I knew it was to early but it still got to me a bit.

Oh really when did u take a digi?? And they were still showing bfp on the other tests?? Are digi's less sensitive??

I took the digi on the afternoon of 9 DPO with only 2hr hold. I think the digi's are less sensitive. The tests I have been taking are supposed to range between 10miu and 25miu and the digi's are between 25 and 50 I think. I have one more digi that I plan to take on Friday which will be 13 dpo

I would try not to worry too much. A line is a line but I could see why maybe u would be nervous.

Where on the tests does it say the amount of hcg it measures.?

That is a beautiful progression!

It doesn't say on the purple tests. They are the .88 cent cheapies but from research I have done around the internet those are the numbers I have gotten. The Digis are rated for 25 but some people they don't pick up on as fast.

That is a beautiful progression!

Thank you!!

I definitely see the line and 95% of the time when people post pics here and everyone thinks they see a line, I don't, so that might be a good sign for you, heh.

The surgery itself went okay. The recovery was harder than I thought it would be. Feeling much better now. I was in alot of pain. They had to remove my left tube as it was damaged beyond repair and my right tube was full on endometriosis which they were able to remove it all. I have my post op doctor appt tomorrow to see what our new game plan is.

They tried for a lap with me so I got all the little lap scars but then couldn't do the procedure so they switched to a laparotomy and now I have a lovely 5-6" c-section type scar. I think you'll find that it's a pretty smooth recovery once the pain goes away and after 6 months my scars are barely visible! Though my belly button is now a weirder shape, haha.

Best of luck with the dr appt...I know how annoying it can be to have to wait for the surgery, then wait again after, but hopefully it is all for the best!

Looks like progression to me. I wouldn't worry about taking a digital until the day of your missed period then if it still says not pregnant I'd be a bit worried.

They tried for a lap with me so I got all the little lap scars but then couldn't do the procedure so they switched to a laparotomy and now I have a lovely 5-6" c-section type scar. I think you'll find that it's a pretty smooth recovery once the pain goes away and after 6 months my scars are barely visible! Though my belly button is now a weirder shape, haha.

Best of luck with the dr appt...I know how annoying it can be to have to wait for the surgery, then wait again after, but hopefully it is all for the best!

Thank you, I am feeling much better. No more pain. Sitting in the doctors office now waiting to be seen.

Looks like progression to me. I wouldn't worry about taking a digital until the day of your missed period then if it still says not pregnant I'd be a bit worried.

Thank you, I have been testing every day and I have one more cheapy test left for tomorrow and then I will most likely use the digi on Friday.. AF is due sat

Hi ladies! Just an update: Had my post op doctors appt today, went okay I guess. The doctor said the left tube was swollen and closed completely full of endometriosis that is why they removed it. He said the left overy was actually connected to the left tube from scar tissue. They wanted to remove the left overy but decided not to. The right tube was open but was full of endometriosis preventing us from getting pregnant. They removed all of the endometriosis in my right tube and some they found in my abdomen. The only way we can get pregnant now is from artificial insemination (IUI). We have to wait one cycle so we will be trying again in July! We can only try every other month when I am ovulating on the right overy. If we're not pregnant in 3 months I have to have surgery again because scar tissue will grow back. After that if we have not conceived its off to ivf for us.

Hi ladies! Just an update: Had my post op doctors appt today, went okay I guess. The doctor said the left tube was swollen and closed completely full of endometriosis that is why they removed it. He said the left overy was actually connected to the left tube from scar tissue. They wanted to remove the left overy but decided not to. The right tube was open but was full of endometriosis preventing us from getting pregnant. They removed all of the endometriosis in my right tube and some they found in my abdomen. The only way we can get pregnant now is from artificial insemination (IUI). We have to wait one cycle so we will be trying again in July! We can only try every other month when I am ovulating on the right overy. If we're not pregnant in 3 months I have to have surgery again because scar tissue will grow back. After that if we have not conceived its off to ivf for us.

I am super super crossing my fingers and everything that the IUI does the trick!

Hello ladies,
Let me join your club. Testing on July 20th… Seems sooo far away… Good luck to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->