~July Firecrackers~ 116 testers 20 BFP'S

Hello ladies,
Let me join your club. Testing on July 20th… Seems sooo far away… Good luck to all!

Hi hun I'm 2 days after you and yes it seems so long away omg it's like I want to no wether the the little wigglys have met my egg or not lol xx

Last cycle seemed to go sooooo fast, this one is dragging!!

Ok ladies I am officially signing off and heading to the first tri section. I got my 'Pregnant' on my digi tonight at 11 DPO! So I bid you all good luck and I will check back in to see how many of you get your BFP!!

Ok ladies I am officially signing off and heading to the first tri section. I got my 'Pregnant' on my digi tonight at 11 DPO! So I bid you all good luck and I will check back in to see how many of you get your BFP!!

Yay! Congratulations again and good luck dear!

I'll be testing on July 7th- a bit early, but I'm not going to be able to wait until the 9th when AF is due!

Good luck ladies. :) I'll be stalking this thread.

Hello ladies,
Let me join your club. Testing on July 20th… Seems sooo far away… Good luck to all!

Hi hun I'm 2 days after you and yes it seems so long away omg it's like I want to no wether the the little wigglys have met my egg or not lol xx

:flower: I bought an ovulation kit today, spent an hour reading instructions, this is how I keep myself busy... :blush:

July 9th for me!!! I just had my first ever round of clomid/iui. Good luck to you ladies and your families!

So here's MY STORY (in a pretty novel-like nutshell..lol) :

I was 37 weeks pregnant with my 1st child, Jaxon, while driving down an old country road, March 29th 2013 around 11:30 p.m., when we spun out of control. During the crash my placenta detached and his oxygen supply was completely cut off (to the point that when they delivered him, the cord was COMPLETELY DRY). I remember in the ambulance they tried to find his heartbeat and couldn't bc the driving was apparently "too loud" so I had to wait until getting to the hospital to finally hear that he was OK. That wooshing heartbeat made me feel 110% better!!! Once there, DH and I stayed in the hospital for about 5 days and then once discharged, we stayed (LITERALLY didn't leave this little room for 8 days!) in the NICU with Jaxon. The first few days were a BLURR, as you can imagine. We were so doped up that it was hard to tell what was going on. I was allowed to do "Kangaroo Kare" which is naked chest to chest with baby. So I did this for 8 hours at a time, all night and day for days on end, only getting up if I needed to pee so bad I couldn't hold it. They fed him my breastmilk through a tube twice a day once he got a little better. They told me his brain had bled from the oxygen deprivation, so there were holes in his brain where the blood was absorbed. He was basically a "sleeping baby". Beautiful, 38 weeks (so technically full-term), weighed 8 lbs and was perfect. But only because his brain stem was attached, which is what allows you to BREATHE/have a HEARTBEAT. He was on a ventilator all of his short life. He also had liver/spleen issues. All of these combined would have made it so that we'd have to feed him through a feeding tube his whole life and he would always be "sleeping" as they called it. But we didn't mind that a bit. Throughout the entire time, they told us he would not make it. We hoped and prayed as hard as anyone could, but it was not what God had planned for him. On April 10th, in the evening, my sister wanted to hold him. Everyone else got to, but her.. so we thought we'd give her a chance before he got too fragile. Once he was on her chest, the nurses ran in to tell us that his vitals were plummeting and that this, he had chosen, was his time. He was switched to my chest so daddy and I could hold him for his last moments. We then took out his dreadful breathing tube, his life suposrt, and our beautiful boy slowly went.. in the comfort of our arms. Daddy sang to him. Then, after a short while, we clothed him and I kissed him on his lips for the first time. He'd always had a neonatal bar, to hold in the tube, so that was one of the moments I will never, ever forget. (OR the time when we changed his diaper, and my baby- with no brain function- peed all over us!!! ) So finally after we said what would be the most painful goodbye of our entire lives, we handed him to our WONDERFUL nurse, whom I will NEVER forget!!, and walked out of the hospital like zombies. After all of that, we just get in the car and drive home?! It seemed too unreal. So yes, this is the nightmare I have to remember everyday. We had an open casket funeral, but neither DH or I looked. He looked better plump and juicy, the way I remember him. He is buried about 500 feet down the road from where we crashed, it's a cute little town, way out in the country. There is a beautiful cross that my step father made at the crash site, so we'll never forget. It will be a place we'll take our family someday, to tell all of his brothers and sisters what an amazing little fighter their big brother was.

:angel:
https://i39.tinypic.com/54jayf.jpg
Oh honey this just broke my heart I'm so sorry for what you have been through. It's just not fair at all. He looks beautiful in the photos.
:hugs:

Awh thank you. He was and is!! :) When I went to the dentist a week or so ago he asked "how my baby was doing, he's what now a month old?" bc I was pregnant the time before and couldn't get my x-rays done. I jst said to him oh he's such a great baby :) It still feels good to just brag, it's that mom thing that never goes away ;)

Awh thank you. He was and is!! :) When I went to the dentist a week or so ago he asked "how my baby was doing, he's what now a month old?" bc I was pregnant the time before and couldn't get my x-rays done. I jst said to him oh he's such a great baby :) It still feels good to just brag, it's that mom thing that never goes away ;)

Thank you for sharing your story with us... Let me just hug you :hugs:

Wish you :bfp:

af got me right on time this morning:( Counting ahead next af isn't due until August 3rd but could I hang with your ladies in July testers?

Hi ladies, AF is due on 26th, our 1st wedding anniversary so exactly a year since we started TTC so I'll be testing then.

Mrs.Dragonfly- of course you can hang around in the July thread until I start the August one.

Newmrsjones- I have added you dear! Good luck this month!

Mrs.Dragonfly- of course you can hang around in the July thread until I start the August one.

Newmrsjones- I have added you dear! Good luck this month!

Thanks Dannixo - If I cave and test early it'll be on the 31st so that kind of counts:haha:

can my testing date be changed to July 10th (our third wedding anniversary!!) I ovulated a few days early. Felt it last night! According to fertility clinic I had a 2cm follicle, so it was ready to go!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->