~July Firecrackers~ 116 testers 20 BFP'S

Hey ladies! July 4th for me, I'll be a day late :) Hopefully it will be a good holiday! ah can't wait! seems so far away... This was our first month REALLY ttc.. idk if i could wait much longer, it would kill me!

Hey ladies! July 4th for me, I'll be a day late :) Hopefully it will be a good holiday! ah can't wait! seems so far away... This was our first month REALLY ttc.. idk if i could wait much longer, it would kill me!

What a fun holiday that would be!:thumbup:

Hi Everyone! Can I join in? I just ended my AF and I am doing IVF this cycle but I like to hop around the threads and miss these... If you dont mind I would like to be added

I will be testing on July 29th via blood at the doctors office but you can bet I will be testing from home the whole time

Hi Everyone! Can I join in? I just ended my AF and I am doing IVF this cycle but I like to hop around the threads and miss these... If you dont mind I would like to be added

I will be testing on July 29th via blood at the doctors office but you can bet I will be testing from home the whole time

Welcome to the group! How exciting to get to do ivf! I really hope it works for you! Is this your first try with it! Good luck dear!

Welcome to the group! How exciting to get to do ivf! I really hope it works for you! Is this your first try with it! Good luck dear!

Yep... over 3.5 years of TTC with 1 natural MC, 7 medicated cycles, and 1 failed IUI I gave up enough was enough! Now bring on a bfp please please please.'

Baby dust to all!

Good Morning Ladies!!

Today is 7dpo and about 10dpt and I caved and tested this morning. I got a bfn!! So that means the trigger is gone earlier then last time
Iam going to test one more time tmrw just to make sure.
I had some more cramping last night and my back is so sore. I think it's worse then last month. Iam trying to compare months cause both times I was taking progesterone. I also woke up with leg cramps this morning and a Charlie horse?
Oh and one last thing. When I was falling asleep last night I had a super quick dream that I swerved in my car and hit another car head on!! Scared that crap out of me. Would that be a sign of vivid dreams in early pregnancy?? Lol

How is everyone else feeling?

Hi Ladies - can I join please?

Currently 9dpo - AF due July 3/4th as I have a 14 day luteal phase usually.
This cycle I took soy isoflavones days 3-7 and had a much stronger ovulation with a really clear +OPK on 19th June. BD'd day before O and the 2 days before that, so am hoping :spermy: did their job!
Had a couple of m/c and some chem pregs over the past few years. So really at age 42 on Monday (it's my birthday 1st July!) I know this is pretty much my last chance.:nope:
Symptoms so far have been:
Since O day - a horrible sore throat/cold and (what I thought was) a chest infection developing (but has lessened today)...causing me to completely lose my voice past 2 days as my vocal chords just croaked on me.
Nothing else, except last night at 8dpo I started cramping mildly - not like AF type cramps however, more churning lower stomach sickly cramping. This mild cramping has continued throughout today with a little nausea.
Creamy / wet CM increasing since yesterday.
BBT temps show a slow rise (but this is normal for me post O).
No sore boobs or anything else - and previous two months I had every symptom going I swore I was pregnant but wasnt! Hmm....:wacko:

Good luck ladies!

July 11th
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/cycle-1370926800z0z0z30z14.png

is their an august thread yet i have long cycles 30-35 days and iv just started af today so i wont be testing till august probably but good luck to all for july :D xx

is their an august thread yet i have long cycles 30-35 days and iv just started af today so i wont be testing till august probably but good luck to all for july :D xx

No there's not. I won't make one until the middle if July but your more then welcome to hang out in the July thread. We have some other girls testing in August too. Good luck dear!

The past 2 cycles I've been 37 days so I wont be testing until August 3rd, we can be August buddies!! :D

So I'm stalking the July ladies to see some bfp's to root for:happydance:

The past 2 cycles I've been 37 days so I wont be testing until August 3rd, we can be August buddies!! :D

So I'm stalking the July ladies to see some bfp's to root for:happydance:

yeah :wohoo: it always makes happy to see others getting good news.
fx for our bfps in august :D

Tested today, 3 days early, though I may have miscalculated CD1----

BFP!!!! (on 4 FRERs and an EPT)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back