July Firecrackers 2018

My partner is now living in Preston so he’s up there until July 2nd. I think it’s risky considering I can go into labour at any time.

Baby moves so much! I often see my belly move from the outside. My little turkey is breech though!! Ugh! Being referred to high risk on :( I am leaning towards a scheduled csection.

Ooh naughty baby. Fingers crossed she turns round for you! I love this part of the pregnancy where you can see the bum pushing up, feet coming out etc. I’m going to miss it as this is my last baby. The kids are so excited. DS is literally counting down the days lol

Alli fx’d she will turn!

27 days till due date... sigh

Just returned from a disappointing appointment. The midwife that tends to me now isn't the same midwife who delivered my other kids because she retired. I really don't like this new midwife, especially after today. First off she checked me for dilation since I went into premature labor with my last son at 35 weeks and, according to her, my cervix isn't doing anything. I'm only 1 cm and the baby is still high, which is good. Hopefully that means I'll make it to full term this time. When I brought up the SPD she blew it off again, saying of course I'd have bad SPD with the number of kids I have. She told me that baby is measuring 39 weeks by my belly and ordered me another growth scan for next week because she's worried about his size, after telling me that once it was confirmed that I didn't have polyhydramnios we wouldn't do any more scans. Then she dropped the bomb by telling me that if I went over 37 weeks she would not deliver me at all. She would hand me over to the doctors in case I needed intervention for a large baby. I think a big baby shouldn't be grounds enough for a possible c-section... I mean at least let me try! I'm not sure what to do :(

Im sorry lilmiss :( I’ve been frustrated with my care this pregnancy too. Well not my care, but the things they won’t let me do... labor without continuous monitoring, have a water birth, etc. Wish our insurance covered home birth!

Sorry lilmiss :(

Is anyone else suffering from swollen feet and ankles? Mine have been like it for just over 24 hours now and don’t seem to be going down!

40810D07-E653-400C-93AB-18683969472D.jpg

Never had any swelling with any of my pregnancies... plenty of other problems though!!

Unique are you getting the swelling seen to?

My baby boy was born via planned c-section at 38+6. He weighs 8lbs 4oz. We are so happy with how he has completed our family.

My baby boy was born via planned c-section at 38+6. He weighs 8lbs 4oz. We are so happy with how he has completed our family.

Congratulations, Buffy!! Can't wait to see a picture!!

Congratulations!!

I’m seeing the midwife tomorrow at 2pm. She’s taking more bloods to check my iron. I had white cells in my urine last time so hopefully it’s normal this time.

I can’t wait for this baby to come now, the heat is killing me.

People are having babies!!

Csection scheduled for July 5 with my footling breech little one.

Congrats Buffy and good luck, Alligator! :)

So far on this front there is no scheduled date, however I had an ultrasound today and baby was measuring 8lbs 10oz already so they're talking that if I don't go into labor on my own within 2 weeks I may have an induction or c-section date as well, as they are concerned since my first was 9 lbs and was a difficult birth that they don't want me going much larger than that. Really looking forward to seeing all the babies born in the next few weeks!

Still veryyy pregnant over here! Feels lonely now!

Congrats Buffy and good luck, Alligator! :)

So far on this front there is no scheduled date, however I had an ultrasound today and baby was measuring 8lbs 10oz already so they're talking that if I don't go into labor on my own within 2 weeks I may have an induction or c-section date as well, as they are concerned since my first was 9 lbs and was a difficult birth that they don't want me going much larger than that. Really looking forward to seeing all the babies born in the next few weeks!

Oh wow what a brilliant weight for 36 weeks. I have my last growth scan next Wednesday I'll be 37 plus 2m baby was 5lb 4oz at 35 plus 2 so hopefully at least into the 6lb Mark else they will induce for slow growth

I’m making the most of these movements because I’m so done with being pregnant now :haha:

I agree, cherishing the movements as I’m done also! Can’t wait to meet my baby.

Definitely getting antsy as well. I'll be 38 weeks tomorrow. My daughter was on the larger end (8lbs 8oz) with a head in the 95 % which lead to a very long labor and 4 1/2 hours of pushing. I'm measuring ahead again this time as well. I'm hoping he comes a little early!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->