July Firecrackers 2018

Forgot to update here but baby is here!
Born June 11th at 10:11 am.
Anthony Irving Pike, 8 lbs 7.8 oz and 21 inches long.

Aww congratulations!!

I wouldn’t mind the next 3 weeks hurrying by so I can have this baby :haha: as much as I enjoy being pregnant I’m looking forward to find out when it is I’m having and the kids meeting him or her. Some days I can barely walk and feel like I’m going to pee myself or baby drop out. I had my midwife appointment on the 12th and she found white cells in my urine sample so she’s had to send that off, I’ve gained 3 stone. Baby is measuring a week ahead too!

Unique I feel the same. I feel both terrified of labour and having a human being to care for but also excited and thrilled and wanting pregnancy to be done!

I still have 5 weeks to go oh god help me!!!
Midwife tomorrow so will see how big baby is now eeekkkk...

Congrats eppgirl! Can't believe one of us has already had their baby. Part of me is super ready for baby girl to arrive but the other part of me wants to enjoy these last few weeks and just sleep a ton while I still can lol. Hubby is super excited and so ready! It's fun seeing his excitement and it is definitely making me more excited as well. Time is about to fly by now I know.

Going for another ultrasound as they are not 100% sure baby is head down. So I get to see her again, and hopefully get a size estimate. But I am anxious, ultrasounds are still hard for me, after a traumatic experience with my first pregnancy and our miscarriage...I just dread them now!

Eppgirl - Congrats! I can't believe people are having their babies already :shock:

Glong - Exciting! What did they say baby weighs now?

Alligator - I'm sorry ultrasounds are so traumatic for you after what you've been through but I'm sure baby is fine (and hopefully head down!) :hugs:

I'm with you ladies that say you're ready for pregnancy to be over. I'm frankly quite tired of the nausea in the morning from baby kicking me all night, the SPD that comes on later in the day and the heartburn at night. On top of that I ended up going to the dentist today because I couldn't stand the pain in my tooth any longer (was really hoping to wait until after birth) and I'm glad I did because the dentist told me that the tooth was so decayed that it had to be pulled and could've led to an infection if I had let it go much longer, which could have prompted preterm labor! So I'm glad I went and so far the pain hasn't been too bad. I haven't needed Tylenol at all. Fx it stays that way.

My bump is measuring 2 weeks ahead so I have to go for another growth scan. They will call Monday with an appointment so be next week at some point

I don’t have any more scans now cause the placenta has moved although bump was measuring a week ahead so if it’s two or more weeks ahead by the 26th she wants me to have the Glucose tolerance test, ugh

Unique, again?? Ewwww. Fx’d for you that you don’t have to!

Appointment tomorrow and then switch to weekly appointments... anyone else have to bring their kids to their appointments? Makes everything harder. I don’t have another growth scan till July 6th. I’ll be 38+2. Hopefully babe is head down and all by then too.

Unique that's crazy that they want you to do the GD test again :( I truly do feel for you but I guess it's better to be safe than sorry.

Liivy I've had to take my kids to appointments. Thankfully they are good for the most part. My second is the worst of them all. He's very handsy and has to touch EVERYTHING in sight. Actually I just had an appt where I took them all and had them all hold hands so we were walking in a line like ducks :haha:

Lilmiss aww that’s so cute! I usually keep my youngest in the stroller but she sometimes whines. My oldest runs around the room, he’s afraid of the Doppler though and was very confused when I got the group b strep test done today, heh.

Oh no it wasn’t me, I haven’t had the GD test before.

My partner has been really selfish lately. Booked his bike test two weeks before my due date. Even more emotional abuse about moving when I’d told him days before that me and the kids aren’t going anywhere. If he wanted us to be a family he shouldn’t of left again etc. Literally been in tears the past two days. He’s a typical narcissist. Ignored me yesterday. Today he spoke to DD on the phone cause she was naughty and he asked her why she was naughty and she said because you’re not here, he turned round ON SPEAKER “well then you need to convince your stupid fucking mother to move then” I was like EXCUSE ME?! don’t you ever talk to her about me like that. He was like well, you pissed me off. Disgusting behaviour :nope:

Today he spoke to DD on the phone cause she was naughty and he asked her why she was naughty and she said because you’re not here, he turned round ON SPEAKER “well then you need to convince your stupid fucking mother to move then” I was like EXCUSE ME?! don’t you ever talk to her about me like that. He was like well, you pissed me off. Disgusting behaviour :nope:

Oh gosh I am so sorry he is putting you through this! This is not ok and absolutely cannot continue. Your partner should NEVER speak ill of you in front of your children, ever. There is no excuse. You two should see each other as partners first and foremost and that is done for the benefit of your children. I really hope you can sort something out before the baby arrives. :hugs:

Unique that behaviour is hideous and you do not deserve that. As you say that is emotional abuse and the fact that he is involving your daughter is now emotionally abusing her as well. So unacceptable and I’m so sorry you have to deal with that.

So sorry Unique... nobody deserves to be treated like that :hugs: Your OH needs to wise up and understand that he is going to be a dad again sooner than not. Men are selfish pigs.

He put me through so much upset and stress yesterday. He gave me more guilt trips etc and sent a text message saying

Him -I do love you but it always seems to be me that has to sacrifice everything for this relationship and when we talk about it, it sounds like it doesn't even phase you. To which I replied

Me -I love you too and of course it phases me otherwise I wouldn't get so upset about it. I don't know how to talk about it because when we do it's always my fault for something and if I say something you don't like you get angry/larey with me and start shouting. I'm not being forced to move when I don't want to and emotional abuse isn't going to make me change my mind is it, like 'if you love me you'll move' 'if you want a better life for the kids you'll move'. That's not fair. You say I can't see it from your point of view but at the same time you can't see it from mine. I don't want to have to be getting this upset so close to due date, it's supposed to be an exciting time waiting for us arrival etc and I want to enjoy what's left of the pregnancy and baby. I feel that when I am upset you're not bothered.

Him- I don't get larey, it's just hard for me to understand how even after 11 years of being together you would rather me live in a depressed state and unhappy. I get your happy down their because your family is there but what I do t get is how your happy when we don't have a life there and no friends.. and I can't be the one to always get my own way when I lived somewhere I don't want to be for the last 7 years.. I'm not going to try and change your mind, it's obviously made up. Now it's just sorting out the next plan of action.

So I said you do get larey, especially when you’ve had a drink and what he means by plan of action and he said Like what we are going to do about this living apart situation and whether your still wanting to be in a relationship or what.

I said yeah and I know I can do it, by can you?! (Cause he’s done it 3 times previously) and he said I don’t want to but I guess I’m that under the thumb I’m going to have to aren’t I.

So why put me through all that stress etc when he could of just accepted he fact were not moving :dohh:

This is so upsetting. I understand he may not be happy where he’s at but he’s talking about uprooting his entire family and children, from their life. Can he not see how selfish that is?

No, he really can’t. It’s lterally screw our feelings only his matter.

He had the audacity to bring his nan (who’s dying of cancer) into the situation sayin she may not make it to the birth etc and she’s barely even known the kids. I thought I’m sorry but she may not make it to the birth of the baby but by the time he wanted us to move up there she would of passed away anyway? His mum will be moving out to Spain cause she has a villa out there.

He’s the most selfish person I’ve ever known!

I’m not allowed to go into labour until he’s done his bike test :dohh: I said he baby will come when the baby is ready. He laughed and said you’ll have to go through it alone then. I was like, really?! Because he spent £600 on it he can’t miss it as he won’t get the money back. 38+2 I’ll be!

How’s everyone’s bumps and movements? I can feel every single squirm. The other night I saw him/her breathing!

Unique - i think I'm confused about the bike test. Will he have to be away or something? I cant seem to see where you have talked about it? My husband is away 4 days a week. He goes away again Thursday-Sunday this week, and my c-section is on Monday. Im 38+1 today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->