July Firecrackers 2018

Yes! There is. If you message me your email address I can add you :)

Had to go to the doctor Tuesday because of high blood pressure, had to do a 24 hr urine and when I got the results Wednesday they sent me to the hospital due to elevated protein levels plus a headache I had had since Sunday.
Got to the hospital and had to do another 24 hr urine. They were going to let me go home Thursday, but the headache was still there despite the meds. They kept me overnight again, gave me stronger pain meds, and the headache was still there.
The doctor came in to see me Friday morning, he diagnosed me with pre-e again and said since my blood pressure is okay he was sending me home with pain meds to try to get the headache to go away, but told me that if it hadn't gone away by Monday I was to come back to the hospital. They will be delivering at 37 weeks if all stays okay and will be doing twice weekly NST's and an ultrasound to see how big baby is.
They gave me shots for his lungs just in case he has to be born early.

Wanted to update that my BH went away the night I posted. I haven't talked to my dad since then and I think it has helped a lot with the stress. I've been working on the nursery but it is a slow process. I can never find enough time to get done more than a small portion at a time. I've painted two walls... still have to paint the last two. I have to clean the walls first because the room was originally used for storage and there are a lot of dust/old cobwebs all over the walls. The nursery has a wood floor and I've been scrubbing that up too but it is a BIG room so I'm only about half done with that as well. I really hope baby stays put until everything is finished, then we'll get to finally buying a crib.

On a side note I started having a bad toothache over the weekend so it looks like I'll have to get some dental work done soon :cry:

Good luck eppgirl. Its sad how quickly these pregnancies are coming to an end!

Lil, ive been having on and off toothache too, my dentist wont trrat me when im pregnant so I will have to wait to see him.

Off to town today to get DS wrapping paper for Saturday!

Midwife and Jaydens friends part tomorrow and scan on Thursday!

Unique these babies are literally sucking the calcium out of our teeth, aren't they? I'm really not looking forward to going because last time I was at the dentist during this pregnancy I had to get a root canal and the pain was excruciating since they could only use a certain medication to numb the tooth. They jabbed me no less than 4 times and I could STILL feel sensitivity. Our pregnancies are so close to the end now I wish I could hold off so I could get better numbing medication but at the same time I don't want the tooth to get infected and cause more problems. *sigh*

Hope the party and scan goes well for you :flower:

Midwife today

Measuring 33cm and I'm now 32 weeks so not as big as I was before although I feel huge

Blood pressure ok. She isn't worries about swelling in feet if it comes and goes only to tell her if it stays.

Had 2 plus Leukocytes in urine but she said to drink more?? Anyone know what this means

Otherwise all too back 2 weeks Friday at 34 plus 4

Unique these babies are literally sucking the calcium out of our teeth, aren't they? I'm really not looking forward to going because last time I was at the dentist during this pregnancy I had to get a root canal and the pain was excruciating since they could only use a certain medication to numb the tooth. They jabbed me no less than 4 times and I could STILL feel sensitivity. Our pregnancies are so close to the end now I wish I could hold off so I could get better numbing medication but at the same time I don't want the tooth to get infected and cause more problems. *sigh*

Hope the party and scan goes well for you :flower:

I'm a dental assistant, and the "sucking the calcium" thing is most definitely a myth! :)

It is a good idea to be getting it checked out though, because like you said, leaving it could cause more problems! Good luck :flower:

I have been forgetting to sign in here, so have just read back a few pages. Sorry everyone seems to be having such a rough time. Makes me feel bad that I'm breezing through :haha: My DH is still away 4 days a week and I'm home with my little ones. I have picked up a few random days at my old job. It has been a nice break from my normal routine. I have my last day next week when I will be 36 weeks. Still going to the gym 3/4 times a week when my husband is home to watch the kids. And aside from peeing 6736 times a night, sleeping just fine and am pain-free! So much better than my last pregnancy.

C-section is booked for just under 4 weeks time! So excited now that I have a date. I am also getting my tubes done at the same time since this is 100% our last baby.

Went home Friday evening with instructions to come back if the headache had not went away with fioricet and flexeril by Monday morning.

Monday morning came around and my head was still absolutely killing me and I checked my BP, it was 152/90. Sat in one spot and took calming breaths and relaxed for almost on hour, checked again, 142/108. Took kids to MIL's and headed straight to hospital.
Got here and BP was 129/75. Higher than it has been being but not scary. Doctor decided to keep me to see if we could manage headache.

Seen my doctor following morning and we discussed my options as they will be doing my csection at 37 weeks, (I'm 35 weeks).
She said as my blood pressure tends to get to high at home and can't seem to deal as well there, I have the option to stay in hospital until delivery. Or we can try sending me home.
I told her I have a lot of stress at home so would prefer to stay. She said she would see what she could do.

Still not sure what were doing, but since she's gonna be delivering baby and she's only here on Tuesdays I'm assuming delivery will be 37+2 on June 12th.

I'm 35+3 now.

Such a roller coaster for you eppgirl. I hope you feel better and you can keep baby in a little longer!

Buffy you are one of those unicorn pregnant women! Good for you. I am feeling not bad, some days are harder than others and I get tired and sore really easily, I don't think I could handle the gym at the moment lol. I really wish I could have kept up with it early on and continued but, I can't beat myself up for how I felt, there was just no way. And now these days walking is a bit of a challenge for me with the pelvic pain hah. But I am feeling not too terrible all things considered. Ready to be done work! My shower is this weekend :)

Such a roller coaster for you eppgirl. I hope you feel better and you can keep baby in a little longer!

Buffy you are one of those unicorn pregnant women! Good for you. I am feeling not bad, some days are harder than others and I get tired and sore really easily, I don't think I could handle the gym at the moment lol. I really wish I could have kept up with it early on and continued but, I can't beat myself up for how I felt, there was just no way. And now these days walking is a bit of a challenge for me with the pelvic pain hah. But I am feeling not too terrible all things considered. Ready to be done work! My shower is this weekend :)

Haha! No. I think it's just a case of 3rd time lucky for me ;) My other pregnancies were not like this at all.

Oh your baby shower! How exciting!! You must share pics in the fb group.

Yes I'll definitely share a few pictures on FB! I am excited for it :) Other than my sisters (who live out of town) I know all my VIP people are coming which is great!

Hope you have a lovely baby shower.

June 12th doesnt seem far away does it!

I have my scan tomorrow morning to check the placenta location, I'm hoping they let me purchase a picture. I’m taking both kids so its going to be interesting lol but i have an appointment with the consultant on the 6th no idea what for and then the midwife again on the 12th :shrug:

3 days until DS birthday and kids have been a nightmare this half term :dohh:

Starting to feel so nervous, officially told they are keeping me til delivery at 37 weeks.
They are wanting to deliver as soon as I turn 37 but as that falls on a Sunday they are looking at scheduling it for 37+1 on June 11th.
That is now only one week and four days away. Eek!
Headache is still there but the medicine cocktail helps for a couple hours.

Eek good luck! Scary but exciting!

My scan was fine, the placenta is well out of the way :happydance:

Wow eppgirl...that's so soon and so exciting. Sorry you've been on this rollercoaster but at least you have a date in mind. I do hope your headaches and pains go away.

Feeling miserable this morning. I feel like I could pass out at any second, I'm super dizzy and nauseous, my head and back hurts. 1 week 2 days until baby boy is scheduled to arrive.
I've got a good nurse but she refuses to give pain medicine. It's beyond aggravating. I'm so tired of being in pain. I think I've had one day so far out of the past week that I wasn't in pain somewhere.

Yay Unique! So happy to hear the placenta moved for you :happydance:

Sorry to hear about all the ladies who are struggling. These July babies haven't been very nice to us. I'm really hoping to not have another early arrival like last time. My midwife's goal is to get me to 36 weeks because that's when they consider me "full term" and my baby won't have to undergo all kinds of premature testing that my last son had to go through but I've been having lots of BH lately so idk. He's an active little bub. Kicks the heck out of my stomach and is always making me nauseated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->