July Firework's 50 Tester's 13 BFP's

Hello, can I join please? I'll be testing 5th July. Currently 2dpo in my first official TWW! All very exciting.

Can you put me down for July 3rd, please?!

Hi dannii I've just got an early BFP and been confirmed by nurse. Ovulation happened earlier than expected.
I had no symptoms to speak of to the point I was convinced I was out.
This month I took evening primrose until ovulation then had pineapple core 1-5 dpo.
Good luck to all
Baby dust x

Can you add me to July 9th? Otherwise I'll be testing on June 30th before I go away!

Hi, new to this part of the site so please excuse me butting in! Hope you dont mind me joining what looks like a fabulous TWW community!

Im due to test 4th July :)

Hey ladies!

I've been putting it off but I will join too!! I should be testing 5th of July but will wait as long as possible!! Not feeling hopeful as usual but hey!

Hi dannii I've just got an early BFP and been confirmed by nurse. Ovulation happened earlier than expected.
I had no symptoms to speak of to the point I was convinced I was out.
This month I took evening primrose until ovulation then had pineapple core 1-5 dpo.
Good luck to all
Baby dust x

Yay!! Congratulations! Way to kick off july!

Hi newest ladies! Welcome, we have a great support group here so dont be shy! Its almost july! Good luck everyone!

Afm: cd 16 today, second day of high reading on cbfm. Should ovulate this weekend.

Congrats Lucy I too tested early this month for July and got BFP so I know how u feel:/
Have a happy and healthy 9mths :)

Reporting for July TTC duty!! I'll be testing around the 26th, on CD2 now.

I am SO ready for this, I have a determination that July will bring my sticky BFP. I'm going to be trying OPKs for the first time, using preseed, cutting down my caffeine intake and upping my water. Aiming for BD every 2nd day then daily around O.

Great start to the month - congratulations to the ladies with their BFPs already!!

x

How many dpo kaiecee?

I feel like that everyday :(

I should be ovulating Any day now i have ewcm so ive Been dtd a lot :)

Im out already, I guess AF came early, weird, but oh well. :flower:

Add me for July 1st! It's our first month trying and I've had SO many crazy symptoms that something tells me AF is on her way and it's all in my head. :) I am struggling to wait even that long. In fact I tested this morning on 10 DPO with a cheapie and nothing. So hoping that in a few more days I'll see a BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->